[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What hair style etc.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 20170520_210352.jpg (565KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170520_210352.jpg
565KB, 1920x1080px
Okay, what hair style could be good looking on me? And also should i cut my beard so i will not look like alaskan lumber jack.

Especially girls advices are very welcome.
or maybe there is anon hair stylist who can help me?
>>
okay my photo is tilted... well... here is ok version.
>>
>>18488230
Go to /soc/ they will most likely help you out
>>
File: ahaaerecut.jpg (23KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
ahaaerecut.jpg
23KB, 233x267px
>>18488240
I think this'd suit you.
>>
>>18488240
That haircut is best suited for a 13 year old

Also get that beard worked, looks like s taliban beard
>>
>>18488240
Dude you didnt have to make new thread. But that face expression is weird as fuck :-D

On that last photo you looked like a dude. On this one you look like retarded. Are you trying to force your eyes open more?

Really just go to hair stylist or whatever it is called and tell them you want whatever they think will be ok. AND SHAVE THAT THING.

When taking selfie, take 50 shots from various angles, smile on and off, smug face, bitch face.
>>
>>18488240
Shave the beard ASAP. I can't get a good look of your head with that gross wookie hanging on your chin.
>>
>>18488299
K mate, thank for advice :)

>>18488292
Aloha snackbar.
>>
>>18488299
>But that face expression is weird as fuck :-D
I have agree with this anon, the longer I k at this picture, the more it makes me giggle, and trust me anons, I have more reasons to cry than to laugh.

Beard should either go or get a proper grooming. The hairstyle isn't horrible, but it's kinda bieberish. Your best bet is to go to a good male hairdresser and ask them for a cut that will fit your face the best.
>>
>>18488333
Im living in kinda small town, so it can be a little difficult.

btw. do you think i should change the glasses? im not sure about that shape,
>>
>>18488356
Glasses are your least problem. You can cheat and simply take them off when taking selfie.
>>
>>18488230
get rid of the beard immediately, look for some better looking trims if you keen on keeping it.
And the haircuts not ideal as well,
basically - what othersve said.
cheers, gl
>>
Yo, I was >>18488342

As i said, Shave. Your beard is a neckbeard. Moustache and goatee isn't helping either. First thing's first - that's gotta go. If you have skin conditions underneath, try moisturiser, toner etc. Look online for skincare help. To me though, your skin seems fine (it's probably the cold weather in polandball damnit...)

Next problem is your hair. It seems too.. normal? Not that it's a bad thing. Re-evaluate after you change some other things. You have a wide face (very square jawline) so you want your hair to draw less attention to your chin.

Your eyes look a little small and beady in this photo but really it's just your glasses. Have you considered using contacts? Lasik might be a longer term solution, but try contacts first and see how it makes you feel in terms of an overall aesthetic. Also, consider getting more sleep. Your eyes look quite tired here.

Lastly, clothes maketh the man. Even a simple collared shirt can make a huge difference for everyday wear (not to work obviously, since you're a mechanic - I mean like to the grocery store, coffee shop etc.). Jeans and a belt, some standard loafers or nice boots perhaps. It all depends - I'm not a stylist. Find something you like.

Ultimately, you shouldn't be doing this for your online dating profile or to meet women, but because you should be taking care of yourself dude. You're 27. You need to look good when you go out. It's how you present yourself to the world. It all begins with giving a shit about yourself and loving yourself. I say that as someone that struggles with it every bloody day. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
>>
>>18488230
Where are you from, Op? You look familiar
>>
>>18488393
I have phobia with touch contact with my eyes, so thats why i dont use contacts.

>Ultimately, you shouldn't be doing this for your online dating profile or to meet women, but because you should be taking care of yourself dude. You're 27. You need to look good when you go out. It's how you present yourself to the world. It all begins with giving a shit about yourself and loving yourself. I say that as someone that struggles with it every bloody day. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

You are right, but nowadays i spended and still spends a lot of time in workshop, sometimes even 24h. So probably when i will got a little more time in few days, i will take care of myselff.
>>
>>18488405
Shithole named Poland in central europe.
>>
File: Polish_flag_with_coat_of_arms.jpg (212KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Polish_flag_with_coat_of_arms.jpg
212KB, 1024x768px
>>18488435
Kek, I'm from [spoiler] Łódź [/spoiler]. You probably look familar only because you're a fellow Pole
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.