[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf has this friend and i feel tossed to the side

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: woman_sitting_alone_on_bench.jpg (70KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
woman_sitting_alone_on_bench.jpg
70KB, 1024x576px
She has a pal that she has known for a little over a year, but in the start of this year she has been inseperable from this chick. They do literally almost everything together.

I have known my gf for 2 years as a friend and weve been dating for a month.

Now, the problem for me is that she does EVERYTHING with her. Dont cross me with the kind of dicks that want their girl to be with him and him only, im super chill and i get that she has other friends, but whenever im not with her shes with her friend. She even told me once that she trusted her more than me, and goes to her to talk about her problems rather than me. Shes joked that her friend does a better job at flirting than me.

I had a double-date last night with my gf, her friend, her bf, and I and almost the entire time she pretty much was just talking to her. We sat together in the car and movie theater but thats about it. I just feel so tossed aside guys.

What the fuck do I do about this guys? Is it too early in our relationship to have trust? Am i overthinking? Am i doing something wrong?
Please help me out, thanks.
>>
>>18487927
>She even told me once that she trusted her more than me, and goes to her to talk about her problems rather than me. Shes joked that her friend does a better job at flirting than me.

Why is this chick dating you? Ad why are you dating her?

I mean, it's only been a month, so you can't expect to be her world, but still. Didn't you see this coming, though? You were friends before, weren't you?
>>
>>18487927
Yeah i dont expect her to tell me everything and to trust me, especially after her previous relationship (super controlling dude), but its starting to become a problem that she either doesnt trust me or is too scared to tell me about her problems.

The reason why i dated her was because i know her last 2 relationships were ass and i at least know how not to be a senseless jerk so id be good for her. Shes also super attractive and very cute.

Another problem is, i dont know if shes with me to fill a void after breaking up with the last dude or if she really loves me. She says she does but, obviously, she doesnt do the best at showing it.

I never knew any of this as her friend, we never got really personal
>>
>>18487946
Like she doesnt communicate, i can sit and talk about her for hours and get nothing for weeks. And when she does, its with her friend and not with me. Im starting to wonder what my purpouse is.

Today i decided not to intitate any conversations with her and I havent got a sigle message yet. However, she is on Spotify, listening to a playlist her friend made for her.
>>
>>18487980
And by "talk" i mean talk about feelings and emotions
>>
>>18487973
>The reason why i dated her was because i know her last 2 relationships were ass and i at least know how not to be a senseless jerk so id be good for her.

WHAT? That's the least romantic thing I have heard in this board yet. And yes, yesterday there was a dude talking about sniffing the panties of his brother's GF. So image how awful you have just been. Both you and your girl sound like either assholes or really autistic people.

The only advice for a situation like this is TALK. Tell her how you feel. She can't read your mind.
>>
>>18487927

One month of dating? And you're jealous about her female best friend getting confided in?

Maybe after a year, if she doesn't trust you yet, that's an issue -- but I hate when guy's expect the relationship is fully blossomed just because we gave it a title.

If it's really a concern, have an open, honest, calm, non-judgmental conversation with her about what you're feeling -- that you want to be her confidante, you respect her friendships, but you'd like to be one of her best friends too(essentially).
>>
>>18487989
Okay okay okay, thats not the primary reason. She really is a great person, she goes out of her way to make people happy and she means a lot to me. Amd, like i said directly after that, shes beautiful and very attractive. But im not gonna say that isnt a reason, she was a friend of mine and was treated like shit while i just stood there and didnt notice any of it.
>>
>>18487995
Youre right dude. I might be overthinking things. Just because we have a titles, doesnt mean were instantly going to learn about eachother's shit right away. Thanks
>>
>>18488004

So you date her to make up for the assholes? To fix her emotionally or some shit?

Dude, you are not a white knight saving the girl here. Also, you barely knew her, right? How did you know so much about his previous relationships but nothing about her best friend?

This sounds so weird.
>>
>>18488013
Sorry dude, im bad at explaining stuff. Look, thats not the soul reason why i wanted to date her, there are a lot of reasons, that being one of them. But im not without a doubt dating her to be a white Knight. Im dating her because I really do have strong feelings for her, and i dont know if she feels the same.

Once i was dating her she explained her situation with her boyfriend, albeit a very broad and general story. But she told me enough i suppose to know what was going on. But, again, bothing about specifics, she told me about what he did, not how she felt about all of it.
>>
>>18488032

Ok, whatever. My advice to your question is talk about it. She can't read your mind.

My bonus advice is that this relationship look shaky as fuck. I give it no longer than three months. Good luck, though. Hope I'm wrong and you two can be happy together.
>>
>>18487927
This is called "emotional infidelity", most people self-report that they find it more objectionable than physical infidelity. But it's a common insanity that men and women aren't here to make each other miserable, if only by being irreconcilable. All those "I married my best friend people" are all flattened people of either sex. If you are a dude, and your best friend is a girl, you are not a man. And if you are a girl and you best friend is a man, you are part dude. To people who are who they are supposed to be however, this is worthless.

If she yammered on with what's her face, and their wasn't a sexually neutral thinking person way in to what they were talking about, she is a classic ditz, and less of a person, and why would you want to stick your dick in that?
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18487927
She is probably bisexual or repressed lesbo.

Try to have sex with her.
>>
>>18488243
That graphic is fantastic, ty.
>>
>>18487927
you are a rebound relationship for her. She doesnt care about you, just her friend. Find someone else.
>>
>>18487927
I used to have a girlfriend who would make time to spend with her best friend (female). I hated the fact she would make time for her and not for me. I talked to her about it and saw some change ,but it kinda went back. Talk to her man. It's early in the relationship. Where is the infatuation stage? If she doesn't change then break it off. She doesn't care about you. You can't force someone to show interest in you. Once interest is lost, it's lost.
>>
Is her female friend bisexual? If she is, she may be fucking her.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.