[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels bad man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7028.jpg (58KB, 700x678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7028.jpg
58KB, 700x678px
I have the perfect pizza gf but everything is spiraling out of control.
A little green text story
>around thanksgiving last year I meet this qt on tinder and we hit it off pretty well
>I'm a senior in high school and she's a junior.
>were perfect for eachother, I'm tall as fuck and she's short as fuck and we both love eating (especially pizza)
>we have a very solid 6 monther
>I'm heading off to college right now (literally as I write this)
>she says she wants to take a break while I'm gone
>I knew this was coming I just didn't expect her to start it.
now I just feel really anxious and depressed about this situation. Advice?
>>
>>18487921
Break with this bitch.
Her pussy itches already because of thinking about your departure.
>>
>>18487954
I mean her Pussy is tight as fuck because I was like the second dick that's been in there. She lives in the countryside and I'm from the city and I have a hard time trusting females. She's def not a thot but a long distance relationship would not work at all..
>>
>>18487960
So you already answered your question.

Stay and be with her, or break with her and live long an prosper... or something like that.
>>
>>18487972
I'm thinking of doing something like a temporary breakup, so we can keep in some form of contact while we're both away and recooperate after college. That way I can get maximal Pussy during my college years
>>
>>18487981
If you will do a temporary breakup that will mean you are more naive than you even think.

"That way I can get maximal Pussy during my college years" ... and? You want a medal for it?
You can always get a pussy, but you can not soulmate.
>>
>>18487988
I guess it's just hard to keep your mind on one thing at this part of my life if you know what I mean.
Also her and I have talked about this before, but the conversation is always inconclusive.
>>
>teenager thinks his 6 month long girlfriend is his soulmate.

Break up with her you moron. Think about settling down with a girl AFTER college.
>>
>>18488050
You're not wrong
>>
>>18487921
Just flat out break up and remove contact, please do this
>>
Keep her on a leash and say "yeah maybe it's not the right time for us" as if you think you can do better than her (you probably can at college, desu). She will be kept guessing, then you can use her as a cumdumpster when you're back from fucking sluts at college.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.