[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

noko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Hey.

So I was dating this girl for about four months - she said she loved me ... was great.

I was cleaning my act up and then slipped and got drunk, she was okay with that.

The second time it happened I ended up calling her a bunch and wouldnt leave her be and didnt remember anything and she got really mad about that - took a break then we got back together.

since then things were going great.

Now I slipped again but I wasn't mean or to obessive - shes been cold for two weeks and not really responding much.... now we start hanging again things go kinda well but visits are shorter and it feels like shes pulling away from me.

now i get into an argument with her about how shes been acting instead of giving her time... and she wanted to break up..

so we did and she wanted to remain friends.

since the break up we've hung out nearly every single day and we've been also having sex...

i brought up the fact to her today about the relationship and how i wanted to work it out and i thought it wasnt beyond repair and all she said well thats what you think.

And was very quite and pretty much asked me to stop talking about it.

So.. i dont get it..

if the relationship was really beyond repair we obviously wouldn't be seeing each other still.

im so confused.

i dont know if shes like moved on and still wants to bang me or like really doesnt want to try the relationship route.

should i just give her time? or like be straight up what the fuck - like we can't keep doing this i need to know how you feel.

shes told me shes said everything she needs to... which was basically she wants to remain friends and didn't like the way i disrespected her when i was drunk (calling to much...)

I'm so baffled by this girls actions but im still chasing after her...

im so upset but I dunno if theres hope or not. i think there is but like probably not.... FUCK sorry this is a half rant. half advice.

should i give her time - ask again - or just accept this as it is.
>>
I'd just give up on her immediately and start hunting for someone new if she suddenly wants to get back together refuse the same way she did, like a bitch. She's not worth the time.
>>
Cheers.

like every time i try to talk she has anxiety and like says she can't because of her anxiety and like im just trying to friggen have a conversation.

your right bro.

fuck it.

up and onwards.
>>
She doesn't want to be in a relationship with you and is fucking you until she finds someone better. You can do whatever you like, personally I habe enough respect for myself to not put up with that kind of shit, but you sound like that soft kind of guy who thrives by pining after someone like a lost puppy so do whatever you want.
>>
>>18487829
She doesn't see you as a possible LTR she sees you for what you are, a dick. So don't blame it on alcohol, but fuck that pussy as you still can, don't get clingy and move on. Why care ab repairing things when not caring ab not breaking them? So fuck it, drink and enjoy yourself, if you call her a slut that's what she is in your eyes. So follow through.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.