[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think this may be my last thread on 4Chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1499007635984.png (34KB, 700x471px) Image search: [Google]
1499007635984.png
34KB, 700x471px
Nah, this isn't again an suicide thread.

So I'm 20 and I finished school with a degree of finances recently.I got no friends anymore and and that depresses me some times very much. I spent every day at home in the net, editing pictures with shop, shit post sometimes on 4chan, watching some movies and doing sports atleast 1 hr a day. I don't really enjoy doing these things anymore and I got very lazy in this time.

So I said myself "Stop" and I finally want to turn my life and be someone. I want to take responsibility, I want to wake up at 5 a.m and go to work at 7 a.m. I want to be independet. I hate myself doing nothing while saying all these things. Applied already to jobs but it's very unlike they take me. I want to distance out of the net, because it ruined myself and my person. My problem is that I live in a ghosttown. There are so many old people here and a very small minority of young people. There is just nothing here. There isn't any future for me in this town and I want to move out, but I have nothing. I got no contacts, money, etc...

I'm so confused with my life right now and I know that I need to get out of my shithole and cutting the net forever, but where do I start?......
>>
Pic related, I'm at the third picture right now.
>>
>>18487680
If you really want/need a job lower your standards at first.
If you're job oriented and you can't get ahead in the job market then save money and start your own small business.
Even trading online, not stocks but just by buying and selling goods can make a lot of money.
>>
File: 1497389800867.jpg (27KB, 473x351px) Image search: [Google]
1497389800867.jpg
27KB, 473x351px
>>18487680
You sound like me, OP. I also live in a small town with so few young people and many elders, except I do have a job. I am still lonely as fuck, though.

I think what you need (and what I am trying to do for myself) is to CUT the internet use related to procrastination, and use the internet for planning out for a better future. Slowly try to read articles that give advice to peope in your situation and work towards a goal of moving to a bigger city.

I wish I could hug you in real life and tell you it's all going to be OK for you, OP, I really do, but the truth of the matter is that - youth is a precious thing, don't waste it on despair. Don't be too sad on the days you have wasted on nothing, you still have so much ahead of you. Just keep applying to these jobs outside your small town, eventually you will strike gold.

Just don't despair, OP. We will make it, brah. Keep trying, even if it takes forever!
>>
>>18487740
I appreciate your great words anon, thank you alot for that and I wish I could hug you too in rl.

You're so right. I'm still a very happy, motivated person who is open for many things, But sadly there isn't anyone here who offers that to me and that makes me very sad sometimes.

I will sure keep applying to jobs and will try to get out of this shithole.

>>18487685
What do you mean with "lower your standards"?
>>
>>18487736
>>18487792

Oops fucked up there
>>
>>18487797
>lower..
MCDs hoe!
Serve me some burgers bitch!
Data entry,mail room, do something.
>>
>>18487809
I'm sorry, but why should I work in McD? I really respect these people who work there and any other lower companies, but I honestly don't want to work there what I heard from some people.

I have a very positive degree and I don't know why I should begin there. Recently I talked with an employee in a bank and I asked for a place there. He looked at my degree and said "Alright, just send us an application and we may invite you to us". I got no work experience, but why should I not begin there?
>>
>>18487833
All I'm saying is if you don't get work within 2-3months, and you should consider jobs in other countries jobs you can do background checks on, then get the McDs job TILL you get a better one.
Sounds good?
>>
>>18487863
Hm, yeah sounds right.
>>
You should do smth ure not used to
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.