[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angry at the world and hopeless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (166KB, 464x734px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 464x734px
When a series of really bad things happen to you nonstop, what can you do to stop from shutting yourself off from people and being angry at the world?

I'm a 23 year old girl. I dated someone, he cheated on me with my best friend. It took me almost a year to recover from that and start dating again. I found a really nice guy, or so I thought, but then I found out he was cheating on me and had multiple relationships going on at the same time. He is now happy, with the girls he cheated on me with and spreading rumors about me that people believe. Soon after the breakup, I was drugged and raped at a bar, and no one, even my friend who was present, tried to stop the guy. I didn't make any more friends after that out of fear of people, and then eventually I found a guy who had also been raped and we connected on that point and I started hanging out with him. Two weeks later, he locks me in his car while he's drunk and tries to force himself on me. The only way I got out was I opened the door and ran. I now have no friends. My landlord scammed me for 4K and I filed a report but their physical office is now gone.

So I don't have money either. I can't date people cause I have PTSD, and all the people who hurt me are living happy lives. I am increasingly getting angrier and angrier and more depressed everyday. Life seems hopeless and I can't imagine living like this for the rest of my life. My trust in humanity is completely gone and seeing everyone who hurt me get away with it, or in happy relationships makes me mad. What do I do
>>
>>18487640
>a series of really bad things happen to you nonstop, what can you
Stop looking at yourself a special snowflake, you're just another person and shit happens all the time.
Stop looking at the world as: ME ME ME MY MINE.

You seem to hang around bad places and then you do the victim act. FUCK OFF! I'm a grown man and wouldn't hang around bars.

If you got robbed go to the police if they changed office go to the next regional office and file again, if you have to.
>>
>>18487751
No one goes to the bar expecting to get raped. And it was the first time I went to the bar in a year. I don't hang around bad crowds, I don't do drugs, and I just recently graduated university. My post isn't me saying that I think I'm a special snowflake and that the universe has something against me, I know that's not true. I'm just asking for help on how to not feel hopeless when things do.

And I don't want to play victim either but it's hard not to. It's not like I'm asking to get raped.
>>
>>18487830
>No one goes to the bar expecting to get raped.

You shouldn't go to a bar unless you are desperate or a whore, how about that, especially if you don't have solid friends with you and not some vapid whores?
>help
1.Get a job and get away from the social circle that apparently never had any connection with your disaster story.
2.Focus on getting your own place and be independent financially and don't tell people "it wasn't my fault, I'm a good girl" nobody cares in reality, unless they are your parents desu.

And if you go to a place thinking you're not suppose to be raped, think again and get precautions.(watch your drink and... google the rest)
People are very opportunistic and if you hurt about the rape go to some self defense classes, it might boost your confidence.
>>
>>18487855
I have my own place and I am financially independent. I'm a software engineer. I already cut off my old social circle.

I don't think it's true that only whores or desperate people go to bars. I clearly wasn't going to hook up.
>>
get a doggo as a friend, learn self defense to prevent rape. Also the exercise helps with depression and stress.
>>
>>18487640
There are a lot of shitty people in the world.

There are also a lot of not-shitty people.

When you're drugged and fucking someone, onlookers -- even ones who are friends -- can't really tell if this is involuntary or if you're just felt like being trashy and fucking in public. I really hope you reported this to the police though.

I think you're making an assumption that shitty people are leading happy lives. The punishment for being a shitty person is that you're a shitty person, and you have to live with that. You're assuming they're happy because no cosmic retribution has hit them, but you don't know.

I think you need to accept that you have really poor judgment in people. You don't need to have a paranoid level of defensiveness, but you should have a healthy skepticism until you get to know someone better, and in terms of finances, you should insist on documentation and monetary transactions that are recorded in some way.

For what it's worth, have a virtual, non-ulterior-motive hug. I hope things get better for you.
>>
>>18487855
>>18487751
I want /r9k/ to leave.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.