[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Download.png (2KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
Download.png
2KB, 190x266px
your opinions on this. would you date a girl who has no female friends at all ?
>>
>>18487352
Nope. That shit doesn't seem healthy to a normal person
>>
It depends. My female girlfriend only hangs out with traps so it's a win-win situation for me.
>>
>>18487352

I'd like to know that answer. I don't know if I have any female friends. I have a female former co-worker I get lunch with sometimes. Most females can't respect my boundary for self-disclosure and want to know about my personal life -- I don't like females who get in the middle of my personal life, including my relationships. Although, I sometimes don't know if it's a perk or a detriment to my relationships that I don't have female peer pressure expectations factoring into how I act around guys I date.
>>
>>18487358

may i ask if you are currently in a realtionship ?
>>
>>18487368

my ex gf didnt even have that. there were no females in her life. she had one guy friend she knew for quite some time and a bunch of orbiters. one of them is a player and she knows. they used to be "friends" and still were friends after he tried to kiss her. they had less contact when he got a gf. some of the other dudes for sure dont want friendship since their bodylanguage and voice changes instantly when they talk to her. still she insists they are all friends and she sees no intentions behind their actions
>>
>>18487352
If she has guy friends and no girl friends then no fucking way.

Otherwise yes
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.