[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Download.jpg (7KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
7KB, 309x163px
> be 23
> never had a gf
> beeing lonely to the pint it hurts
> find girl
> fall in love with girl
> girl is very jealous and clingy
> girl discards me after 1 year
> be lonely again
> the breakup/discard was 6 months ago. she blocked me everywhere
> she pulled of a facebook show posting i miss u images but wouldn't reach out to me
> she came into our cafeteria with some other dude a couple of times
> its been 6 months now and i miss her more than words can describe

i need an advice fellow /adv/. should i reach out to her ?
>>
>>18487301
No you seemed to be neglected as a child. Cut contact and get some self knowledge, unpack your childhood and reliize how your parents shaped you. You are this way because of them. Once you do that you'll be a new man. who doesn't chase jealous bitchs or feels lonely.
>>
actually i was an overprotected child. i got stripped away of most of my social contacts because of my mother fear of abandonment

this one girl was me. she literally was like me. in all of her actions i can see myself. this is what makes the breakup so hard. my fear of losing her made me put up with her jealousy. her fear of me breaking up made her breakup (i think she wanted to break up with me before i break up with her, which in reality would've never happened)
>>
>>18487335
I'm the same way to an extent. Every girl I've dated I always would tell them I would never break up with them. I'd also put up with all there bullshit. Because I thought my needs and wants didn't matter. By doing that the relationship quickly died. If you want a successful relationship you have to be a person.
>>
>>18487346

the doormat thing i get.
i knew all this stuff in theory but every time i tried to enforce some me time she got upset and gave me the silent treatment. then we had a talk and she accepted my need for me time for like 2 hours when the arguing started again.

adding i had one saturday a week me time. and with me time i mean chatting only for like 6 hours with her that day

every other day we chatted all day everyday.
she told me i dont need to chat with her alld ay and that she can entertain herself but everytime i tried to chat less she would get mad at me.
>>
>>18487364
That's a sign she's not good for. When that happens break up with that person because they don't care about you. You gotta learn to see the red flags. Your only gonna find that right person if you look.
>>
>>18487372

may i ask what exactly is the red flag i was supposed to see ?
>>
>>18487301
No, you need to find someone else. She's obviously moved on and she wasn't right for you anyway.

You'll be surprised by how quickly you get over an ex-girlfriend when you find a new one, especially if the only thing keeping you attached to her was loneliness. Also it's important to remember that you're in a much better place now than you were when you were a 23-year old virgin - you may feel worse right now but it's valuable experience and you'll be much better at relationships now you've been through one.
>>
>>18487301
Bro u sound like me, except I'm 30. I'd advise you to just start trying to find yourself. By this I mean just trying new shit even if you might think its meaningless. Mabye it doesn't work out, mabye you will find a lot of shit doesn't work out. But the more things you try, the more you will discover about yourself, and you won't rely so much on others for happines - people will become a compliment to your own happiness.

I haven't figured out everything yet, but for me - its the way to go. I aim to be proud of myself, proud of what I like to do and everyone who doesn't like that can go fuck themselves. It is great to have people with you, but in the end, you know yourself best and what you really want.

Look after yourself bro - lifes tough, but you will be miles ahead of everyone else if you keep trying new things, even when you stuff up heaps.
>>
>>18487396

finding a new one is the part that bothers me the most. i consider myself a 5 while she was an 8
i have no social skills at all in addition to aspergers. the only way i get in contact with people is when they have a lot of patience. and by that i mean like 6 months of patience, this is very hard to find in people
>>
>>18487385
You talked to her and she didn't listen and continued being jealous and nonsensical about what you already discussed. She disregarded your needs.
>>
>>18487434

you have a point there
>>
the day before she blocked me she sais she loves me
after the breakup she pulled of a facebook show posting pictures with i muss u caption
she gave me the silent treatment before
i think she wanted me to reach out to her

i just dont understand how can you give someone you love the silent treatment
i never even considered doing that because it hurts and i would never hurt the ones i love
>>
>>18487457
It's very possible as a kid that's how she learned to show her feelings. It doesn't make it right, but that's usually the case.
>>
>>18487301
>girl discards me after 1 year
Thank god for that, she wasn't ss good after all,would've dumped you sooner or later even the FB show is good for you.
Go out there and party.
>>
>>18487625

indeed. she even said shes infantile and just doenst know how to get rid of that.

i just dont understand how loving someone and giving him the silent treatment goes together.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.