[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hobby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1497258848845.jpg (353KB, 788x576px) Image search: [Google]
1497258848845.jpg
353KB, 788x576px
I listen to a lot of music and while doing so I just pointlessly browse the internet. I need a hobby that I could do while doing so. Any ideas besides drawning?
>>
try cutting.
>>
You could start doing your own music.
>>
>>18487008
cutting what?
>>18487065
I can't play any instrument
>>
>>18487178
DJ? Use FL studio or some shit.
>>
cutting your wrists or start taking cocaine or drinking, all great hobbies and help with creativity, accept cutting.
>>
If you don't need to sit at your computer while you listen to music you can just go out walking/jogging whatever.
>>
>>18487227
nah
>>18487247
fuck off
>>18487269
I don't necessary have to sit in front of my computer but it would be better something indoors. I don't see the point in walking for more than 2h.
>>
>>18486988
it realy depends on what you like to do but here are some sugestions from and for a friendless autist

>composing
I don't need to sell you on this one
get a program like lmms and a crash course to music theory (DO NOT SKIP THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD) and learn how to make music

>video editing
get a program (davinci resolve or whatever you have build in if you don't have money) and try editing some footage together in the form of fanedits, YTP, home video's, fan trailers or whatever, this may sound boring but finding a way to get the desired result from a limited amount of footage can really challenging on your technical and creative muscles

>3d CGI
>>/3/
do you like architecture, enviromental design and / or interior design
have you ever rewatched a movie to look at the backgrounds
are you friendless but still interested in making shorts
do you like character designs
if you said yes to 1 or more of these questions you might want to look into 3d CGI

>programming
do you like understanding things that are way too complicated
are you able to get joy out of finding the solution of a problem on the internet
are you officially autistic
do you like seeing big results from big tasks
>>
>>18487613
>3D CGI
This is an interesting idea, I'll look into that. Thanks.
>>
>>18487635
blender is the free standard for beginners
https://www.blender.org/
this is a tutorial wich goes over the very basics and is up to date
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT5oZndzj68&list=PLjEaoINr3zgHs8uzT3yqe4iHGfkCmMJ0P
and don't be afraid to scrap failed modeles
>>
>>18486988
Buy cheap old car, and in spare time repair it, it works for me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.