[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 24

File: male-female[3].jpg (72KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
male-female[3].jpg
72KB, 1200x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
Okay girls.
I heard numerous times that the magic spot is the clit. Yes yes.
But, is it possible to have a more sensitive spot in your labia region that isn't the clit?
Like upper labia minor or something like that?
>>
File: 1486774042376.jpg (59KB, 414x479px) Image search: [Google]
1486774042376.jpg
59KB, 414x479px
Is the wall real, women?
>>
>>18486946
I sure hope it is.
If a majority of men have to live there lives alone and unloved then surely there must be women who suffer the same fate.
>>
>>18486936
Clitoral tissue extends inwards towards the vaginal walls.
In terms of sensitivity based on erogenous tissue the typical hierarchy is
Clitoral hood>clit>nipples>vaginal inner wall>cervix>labia
>>
Guys:

Is it too soon to say 'I love you' after a week of relationship? Normally I'd be inclined to think so, but I and the guy in question have known each other for almost three years. We started out as friends and it gradually turned into this. I feel like maybe I'm rushing it, but I've never felt so close to anyone before and I genuinely believe that I love him.
>>
>>18486946
I don't know yet because I'm 22 but I'm damn sure not gonna leave it that long.
Good to have a back up guy in case though.
>>
>>18486954
There's no harm in waiting though is there?
>>
>>18486946
Of course there is.

>>18486951
If you're talking about the population of /r9k/ then sure, it's the majority of men, but they're the most undesirable ones out there. Most people have no problem finding a partner and settling down though.
>>
I guess this is really a question for fellow girls but either can answer.
I'm in a group of five bffs, been friends for about twenty years.
The other girls all have boyfriends atm and I don't. One of them is having a dinner party and didn't invite me because 'it's a couples thing'.
Is it okay to be hurt or is this reasonable?
>>
>>18486960
I guess not. It's just that I'm really happy right now and I might blurt it out.
>>
>>18486967
Nah, that's definitely a bitch move. If anything, I make MORE of an effort to involve and spend time with my single friends because I don't want them to feel like everyone's ditched them for their SOs
>>
>>18486967
If you went, would you be comfortable? Maybe they're just trying to keep you from embarrassment.
>>
>>18486967

It's okay to be hurt. Seems like a weird reason for excluding you. What couples things are there that you couldn't participate in? Unless they're swingers and into partner switching, it sounds more like an excuse than an actual reason. They probably don't like you as much.
>>
>>18486946
Yeah. But it's not like once you turn 30 it's over. Some girls still look like theyre in their 20s and some have a decent career.
It's just the majority because they're delusional. Just look at Tinder threads, girls are like "Why is he isn't responding??:((" when they match with some guy who is so above their league he wouldn't even notice them in real life and too busy boning other women
>>
Does height matter? I mean like, just being taller than you, but not necessarily being the tallest in the room. Or does being the tallest in the room make men more desirable?
>>
>>18486996
I personally don't care about height, though it may be because I'm tiny and everyone is taller than me by default.
>>
>>18486954
One week would be way too soon.

>>18486996
Height only matters to people who are insecure about it. Nobody really cares as long as you're about average.
>>
>>18486954
Given the circumstances of being friends for sooooooooooo long I'd say it's fun.
Not if it were a guy you just met and known for less then a week though.
>>
Girls, why is it that you're repulsed by guys who are into cuckolding yet you continue to cheat anyway? What's the logic behind this?
>>
Every time I visit /pol/ I learn something important that goes on in the world and I didn't know about. The problem is that the shit going on in the world is so grim that I end up feeling like shit for days after (I was just reading about the organ donations scam for example). Idk what to do about it.
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18486954
Girls are allowed to babble about love as soon as they want. It doesnt matter. Just dont get mad when he will have trouble to saying obligatory
>me too baby

I doubt you can scare him away when he spent years beta orbiting you as "friend". He probably loves you all this time.

>>18486946
Pic related. Girl who is closing to the wall and have 0 back up guys is stupid.

>>18486996
You have to be taller than your gf. Nothing more to say.

>>18487024
Nobody wants to have beta (or gamma) as bf. If the sole fact you have been cheated on doesnt make you sad / angry, then you are biologicaly failed male. And now go back to /pol.

>>18487027
Pol is satire dummy. Taking it seriously only shows how dumb you are. It is mainly one big echo chamber.
>>
>>18487024
>why is it that you're repulsed by guys who are into cuckolding
Socially, it makes you feel less wanted if he doesn't want you all to himself.
From an evolutionary biology perspective as well it isn't the ideal family structure w/ a man to raise his children/ genes.

> yet you continue to cheat anyway
Well I don't personally but I suppose women who cheat often feel like their needs aren't being met by their partner. One of those needs may be feeling taken care of/ dominated by their partner, so see above.
>>
I just wanna vent

I think getting divorced broke me. I recoil at any seemingly positive attention a woman gives me. I have online dating profiles and send out messages- but I loathe getting replies. I want to send messages, get ignored, and then feel bad about myself. Maybe I think that by being constantly, casually rejected like that I can keep telling myself I have proof I am totally undateable and can resign myself to being alone.

It's a bit of a confused jumble in my head desu. I'm really lonely but the idea of dating again makes me anxious, something I have very rarely felt during my life. I try flirting sometimes and it always falls flat.

But I should probably post a question anyway

Women, how normal are you?
>>
>>18487032
You have no idea what you are talking about. There are numerous red pills well documented and proved with reliable data.
>>
>>18487040
How long has it been since you were divorced and how long was the marriage?
It sounds like you need to give yourself some more time to heal, man.

>Women, how normal are you?
I have my issues but I'm doing all right I think. I do wonder if people grow more or less well adjusted as they grow older- I'm 22 now and guess I'll just wait and see how jaded and strange I get as the world buffets me over the coming decades.
>>
>>18487032
You're such a fucking moron. Are you that same buy condoms guy? Fuck off already.
>>
>>18487056
>I do wonder if people grow more or less well adjusted as they grow older
I want to say it's a bit of both. I'd say I have a lot more issues but I'm able to give off the impression I'm in a much better place.
>>
>>18487050
You have always few options
>keep living your comfy life, pay taxes and be part of the system you "hate"
>get yourself into politics and change it
>get yourself rich and pay somebody else to change it
>move elsewhere

Reading red pills is useless if it only gives you negative feelings and you choose the first option. You just lose time and hope while reading it. Aka becoming jaded.
>nobody likes jaded people

And all the jews memes are just satire. Sure every 10th pol thread is filled with facts about some issue, but ultimately it is waste of time if all it do is to make you more sad about world.

I think you are on wrong board anon. Pol is for people who want to get depressed or read something they have never seen before. If you cant stomach it, stop going there. Knowing about bad stuff happening isnt inherently bad, but it is obvious you cant stand it.
>your life will be the same even without reading pol
Do you even do gf?

>>18487061
Great arguments kid. Well memed.
>>
>>18486954
Just hold your tongue on that for the next few weeks at least.
It'll mean more too as he won't freak at the timing.
With my wife and I, I knew within a couple of weeks but waited a couple of months.
>>
>>18487056
5 years
been about a year and a half.

the upside is that I might be able to get a cushy job after i finish my masters and move into a swanky camper instead of worrying about starting a family
>>
>>18487061
He is. It's pretty easy to spot his posts plus he always uses the same infographics all the time.
>>
>>18487070
Another year and a half alone, me old empire.
And get a therapist.
>>
>>18487075
>me old empire
???
>>
I know everyone has different preferences and there is no one answer to this, but I would like to hear from a few different guys what they think of a larger vagina mound. I'm in no means overweight, I'm 120 lbs, but I've been on both sides of the scale (lowest 80, highest 200) and even at my lowest, my mound was chubby. I'm not talking about my stomach fat, nothing is hanging down, I'm talking about the actual fat on my vagina. It's chubby and sticks out a bit. I hate it, imo it makes me look like a little kid, like it never matured. I've only been with one guy and he never minded it, but im worried how others will.
>>
File: britpepe.jpg (1MB, 2048x1972px) Image search: [Google]
britpepe.jpg
1MB, 2048x1972px
>>18487077
empire state= mate
>>
>>18487079
sounds cute desu
but honestly, this is one of those things where 99% of men not only don't care, they won't even notice
>>
>>18487079
I've never minded. My current gf has a bit of chubby mound but it's fine, it's kind of nice in a strange way. Honestly no mound just seems weird to me since I've been with a few girls who were pretty thin and didn't have on at all.

A slightly chubby mound is just nice and seems more natural than just a really flat surface.
>>
Fellow guys,

Had an argument with my girlfriend in which she left my house crying late last night and found out later that she was almost assaulted going home. Her sister texted me, blaming me for not going after her when she was emotionally vulnerable or making sure she got home safe. Was I in the wrong?
>>
>>18487094
>Fellow guys
Why?
>>
>>18486996
Of course it matters. In fact it's one of the most important traits a male can have when it come to attracting girls.

Girls will tell you that it doesn't matter but it's subconscious. Don't be insecure about it, though.
>>
>>18487024
I want my man to be possessive and desire to keep me all for himself. Not to an unhealthy "don't go out with your friends" level, but I do like feeling special, wanted, desirable.
A man who wants to share me makes me feel invaluable. Plus it is a very submissive fetish.

I don't cheat, anyway. But if I did cheat, I'd want my boyfriend to be furious and hurt, not hard and masturbating furiously.
>>
>>18487095
Because he wants validation that he did nothing wrong and he thinks that women are more likely to sympathise with his girlfriend and her sister and won't provide the validation that he needs.
>>
>>18487094
>almost assaulted
no, she wasnt. theyre both lying, and you are no the first dude they have told this particular lie to
>>
>>18487094
if you're having huge arguments where she's getting all fucked up you're doing it wrong

instead of arguing, bring her to heel

her sister is right tho. you should have made sure your property got home safely
>>
>>18486996
It kind of does, I have some preferences for height - I like very tall guys and guys around my height the most. Being much shorter than me would be a dealbreaker. Everything else is fine.
>>
>>18487094
I would say yes it matters. But you can't change it so thinking about it won't help you.

I'm 186 and most of my girls were like 155-160, i like small girls and they all loved the height difference.
>>
I guess this goes to both genders since women here aren't like the girl who is the subject.

What gidt do you buy a 26 year old woman for her birthday?
We're talking about a girl who doesn't really use technology and works in a hair salon. Perfume is a bit off my budget; since a good one is expensive, something a little incentive and gives the impression of "ahh that's so sweet".

Last time i bought a girl a gift it was a barbie when i was 9, pls help.
>>
>>18487064
Fucking kek, you clearly lack experience in life my dude
You should gain some humility and start asking yourself the right questions
>>
>>18487111
Read up on the tendency for women to falsely claim they were raped/assaulted to guilt trip boys
> super common
>>
>>18487126
Ups that was meant for the other anon.

For the one with the "nearly assaulted" gf...well we don't know what your argument was about but i would say if she thinks she should run away at night she should look after herself. What were you supposed to do, stalk her on her way home ? Fall on your knees on the street and beg her to forgive you ?
>>
>>18487094
Of course not. She's an adult and she's not your responsibility. It wasn't your responsibility to go after her either.
>>
>>18487128
Fancy bath kits can make for a pretty solid gift if you don't know any of her specific interests. They're fairly inexpensive if you know where to look too.
>>
>>18487128
What does she like? What does she do in her free time?

Don't buy perfume to people, by the way. They need to try it on and pick.
>>
>>18487128
get a bottle of cheap wine and put a baby in her

a night she can look back on and remember fondly kicks the shit out of any bauble
>>
>>18487128
Thats a hard question anon. I'm not the most creative guy myself so i usually go with jewellery with a personal note but that will most likely be out of your budget too.

What are her interests ?
>>
>>18487130
>>18487131
>>18487132
Are you all retarded? The sister said she was almost assaulted, not that it happened which can mean any multitude of things happened. Do you all lack of empathy so much that you can't find fault in him not at least checking to see if she got home alright. This isn't some fuck buddy or paid hooker, it's a girlfriend.

>>18487094 is a jerk for selfishly wondering if he is to blame instead of the bigger concern of his girlfriend.
>>
so on our fourth date we started kissing and we kept kissing for very long multiple times and i lost count. she was gonna go to another country for a month or two the next day so i told her i loved her because i thought it felt right since i won't be able to see her for a long while. she blushed and said thanks then we kept kissing and then she said she likes me very much. after that, we went out to other places and she asked me to come closer and kissed me again. she went abroad a couple of days ago, we're still in touch and she says she misses me a lot. she even said she thought about coming back earlier and we always talk about what we're gonna do when she comes back.

did i do the right thing by telling her my feelings?
>>
>>18487144
So he was supposed to walk her home and make sure she's okay? That's fucking stupid. She's an adult, not a kid. It sucks that she was almost assaulted (keyword being "almost" too) but what's he supposed to do, babysit her everywhere?
>>
>>18487144
wow you sexist peice of shit she is a strong independent woman who can take care of herself

i am sick that you would even THINK to suggest she needs the protection of a man
>>
>>18487144
No i don't lack empathy. I personally would've checked if she got home safe but depending on the situation she left you can't blame him for not running after her. If he would've done that she would probably be mad at him for not leaving her alone now.
>>
>>18487149
>So he was supposed to walk her home and make sure she's okay
>We unironically live in a world where someone thinks this is wrong
Has no one ever shown you kindness in your life, anon?
>>
File: 1472697468026.jpg (94KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
1472697468026.jpg
94KB, 500x563px
>>18487144
>he's a jerk for not going along to be her personal bodyguard because she cant walk home alone like any other adult and was also too fucking dumb to get a taxi
>>
>>18487153
Treating someone like a baby that can't take care of themselves is wrong and stupid, yes.
>>
>>18487153
>We unironically live in a world where a man must see m'lady home and be her protector
>>
>>18487139
>>18487135
She's into hiking and fashion and make-up, she's into folk music and romance movies. Pretty typical normie stuff i guess.

We talk about food and books when there's nothint serious to talk about.
>>
>>18487154
>>18487158
>>18487161
You fuckwits are half the reason the dating game is so poisoned. Women are desperate to be much strong independent and think riding the cock carousel makes them equal to men, while guys like you retaliate by not showing common courtesies that give women a good reason to trust and have faith in the reliability of the men they are with.
>>
>>18487171
>common courtesies
It's not a courtesy if you're forced to do it though.
>>
>>18487171
>"im going home anon, see you later"
>"i got assaulted on the way home and its all your fault for not coming with me even though i didn't ask and im a competent adult that knows how to take care of themselves!"
>>
File: MD3scMjJ2MGW1U-I1CS9hw-wide.jpg (23KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
MD3scMjJ2MGW1U-I1CS9hw-wide.jpg
23KB, 300x400px
>>18487144
>>18487171
>>
File: 28620_prew_1024.jpg (76KB, 908x1024px) Image search: [Google]
28620_prew_1024.jpg
76KB, 908x1024px
>>18487129
>right questions
Like what for example? Enlighten me. Please. What do you think i dont know yet the knowledge about it will improve my life?

Depending on your answer i will switch from avd to pol.

>>18487128
Pic related. She is in the age where babies should happen. You do love her, dont you? Engagement ring?
>dont fall for expensive diamond jew meme, even cheap silver will do, it is about symbolism, not paycheck
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/here-are-all-of-the-things-millennials-have-been-accused-of-killing-2017-05-22
>kill the diamond industry

>>18487147
Only time can tell. Just keep asking her on dates and use actions instead of words.
>>
Why do some women look unapproachable?
Today I saw a cute girl at the hospital doing heath checks or something. We basically had the same doctors through the check, but I just couldn't approach her. I've read somewhere that first impressions are everything, so I kept running simulations through my head on how should I start the convo and not look like a complete autist. So we just sat in complete silence while were waiting for the results.
Next thing I knew she already was leaving. Fuck this. I wanted to talk to her, but I couldn't approach.
>>
>>18487189
>cute girl at hospital
They are paid to treat you nicely (or in her case to not kill you). Do not hit on girls who are forced to be nice to you while at work.

Pick your battles elsewhere. Bars? Concerts? Presentations? Online ? Practically anywhere where people go WILLINGLY in their free time.

They are at work to avoid being poor or starving to death, not dating.
>>
>>18487180
>It's fedor-tier to consider the safety of a loved one getting home
The autism is strong in this one.
>>
>>18487192
My wording was off, she was there FOR the health checks.
>>
>>18487196
So you'll walk every friend and family member home all the time despite them being adults who should know how to take care of themselves?
>>
>>18487201
No, but I would think to have more consideration to walk my own girlfriend who left my place crying late at night to say a cab or her place, especially if we were fighting beforehand.
>>
File: stopped reading.jpg (13KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
stopped reading.jpg
13KB, 250x272px
>>18487207
>No
>>
>>18487189
Well getting into smalltalk in this kind of situation shouldn't be that hard. Just don't be too direct, a hospital isn't really the place a girl wants to be picked up and if you approach her there and she turns you down you have to sit there awkwardly next to each other lol

But in general just go for it, the worst thing that can happen is that she's not interested. Just be nice, not too autistic and accept a no.

And if you fail don't think about it too much. You tried, she said no. But what did you lose ? Nothing because not approaching doesn't work either.

Only works if you're good looking tho.
>>
>>18487213
>Cherry picking to win an argument on a Bohemian belly dancing forum
Your life must not be very fulfilling
>>
How do I act confident without being an asshole

And in case of doubt is it better to err on being an asshole or on being insecure?
>>
>>18487218
As long as you manage to be funny and charming in the process of stroking your ego, people will forgive you even if you are a bit of an asshole. It also helps if your confidence is actually justified.
>>
>>18487218
being an asshole is better as long as you dont overdo it
>>
>>18487198
When you have cancer, aids, or sick stomach, you also arent ready for dating. Also who would like to date ill people?

>>18487218
Be attractive.
>>
>>18487207
Well but u guess she was running away for a reason so you can't just assume.her reaction would hve been "oh thats sweet anon" instead of "leave me alone you fucking psycho i can take care of myself"

You can't blame him. She wanted to go and he let her. So what ? Idk where the anon lives, but if its generically not a dangerous area to hang around at night then it was just bad luck (if it really happened).

My gf often has to work until midnight, yeah the most days i text her on her way or ask if she is home safe but by your logic i should pick her up there and be her bodyguard but you can't expect that.
>>
>>18487226
What is charm?
Never found anyone who could give me a clear definition.
>>
>>18487242
I guess that's because it is fairly difficult to define. Also admittedly a bit subjective. To me, it's mainly about eloquence and courage. If you know how to choose silnice your words, you can afford to say almost anything. It also doesn't hurt if you're attractive, though your looks won't be an issue unless you're downright hideous.
>>
>>18487242
Charm is whatever an attractive man does.
An attractive dude who stutters or is shy is charming.
>>
>>18487188
we keep going on dates as long as we're in the same city and even now when she's abroad, we're making plans on what we're gonna do when she's back (going to swim, drinking, cooking etch). she hasn't showed any signs of disinterest after my confession and we keep getting closer. i can even say we had some sort of intense sexual tension while kissing so i'm sure my confession won't cause any problems. i'm just wondering if i did the right thing by confessing. i still feel i did.
>>
>>18487261
I've been told I'm charming and I'm not attractive.
I'd say charming is the word used for an average man being confident
>>
>>18487270
If you're describing the situation accurately, I don't think you did anything wrong. She obviously feels something for you as well. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>18487280
i fucking hope so. thanks!
>>
I am not competitive and not ambitious

What chance do I even have at a gf? I don't want to slave away working or have my entire life decided by my career.
>>
>>18487328
>slave away
Your whole life you are slave for somebody. Boss at work, gf in bed, children in your free time, to your brain when you sleep etc.

You can try being neet and have 2D gf. But that is also very bad fate imho.
>>
How true or important is the whole "women* love to talk about themselves" thing?
I mean I ask a lot of questions and I'm genuinely interested in getting to know the girl most of the time but I realized I almost never end up sharing info about myself, unless I'm asked (and I'm almost never asked about myself). Is this bad?

*I know it's "people in general" but I mean women for this particular case
>>
>>18487452
Tldr girls love to babble a lot.
>>18483444
Try to ignore the alcohol advice.

>is it bad
Not really. It just shows how big introvert you are.
>>
>>18487465
Thanks
>>
>>18487340
I don't want to slave away, I don't want to be successful, I don't want to be in the rat race. But women only want successful, driven, confident men. And what if I'm not like that?
>>
>>18487452
People love talking about themselves and since it's a subject they know a lot about, they can just keep going forever.
>>
File: 852.jpg (126KB, 638x696px) Image search: [Google]
852.jpg
126KB, 638x696px
>>18487475
Just date 2D girls. Easy.
>>
Girls:

How do you not come off as creepy and weird as a guy? I really struggle with this and have no idea how to not look weird. Also, what is the best way for a guy to give a good impression?
>>
File: cheekifordisbreeki.jpg (35KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
cheekifordisbreeki.jpg
35KB, 500x453px
Girls: How the fuck do I just make a female friend? I get to know some girls, talk purely about mutual interests and nothing romantic or sexual but then somehow they just become interested in me and I reject them since I have a gf but want to have a cool friend.

What the hell can I do? I keep meeting such nice girls, such as one that's a musician that I play with, but even she's getting interested in me. WHAT DO I DO?
>>
>>18487328
Many guys I've known who live with their parents get tons of girls. One guy was basically living in his girlfriends apartment while he worked a crap job.

Many girls love guys who are off the tracks. They become a project that they can fix and they are usually exciting guys. The concept that you have to be financially successful to fuck women is the biggest load of horseshit in the universe. In fact, women resent the guy who spent his whole life accumulating financial success and not making his personality more well rounded and interesting. Really failure with women for most guys is simply that most guys don't expose themselves to situations in which they might be ostracized, hurt in some way, or excluded. To get a girlfriend you have to place yourself in a position of losing to gain. Girls love guys who take risks because that's just what it takes to have a good social life, financial life, whatever. Most guys who don't have one girl to depend on have spent too long on the sidelines watching tv at home instead of out in the real world.
>>
>>18487482
You are creepy only when you arent attractive enough like this anon here >>18487484
He is obviously attractive so no matter what he does, girls want to fuck him. Read this >>18483444

>What the hell can I do?
Girls and boys cant be friends. I am not sure for what you need additional female friends when you already have gf to fuck, but you can try telling them you are gay.
>>
>>18487491
that has a bunch to do with men having to hide their feelings since they're kids tho

in fact being sensitive is still pretty bad if you want to pull girls
>>
>>18487494
In all honesty I don't think I'm that attractive since women never look at me on the street but as yet I've never had a female friend that hasn't developed feelings for me. I really don't know what to think, it's conflicting.
>>
>>18487495
I mean if you are it is what it is. Women love sensitive brooding artists. It's not necessarily character traits that turn people off, it's the fact that you haven't talked to a human being outside of work in three months. Or that you do the same thing everytime when trying to pick up a girl. Or that you're fat, lazy, incompetent, untrustworthy...I mean there's a list.

if you weren't popular growing up it mean she you just have more to learn and you'll have it harder. That's it. Sure you'll get blown out but sometimes that's just life.
>>
>>18487498
Daily reminder that only heterosexual girls and homosexual boys can rate attractivity of boys. Since you are neither of them, your opinion about your own attractivity is worthless.
>bisexuals and other tumblr sexualities do not need to apply

Maybe you are just rich? And really, for what do you need more female friends? Your gf isnt nagging you enough?
>>
How do I stop falling in love with every new girl I meet?

It's so dumb and makes no sense but it seems to happen even when I'm dating someone. Not a cheater btw.
>>
>>18487501
>Maybe you are just rich?
Not really, no.

>And really, for what do you need more female friends? Your gf isnt nagging you enough?
I just seem to have an easier time talking to women. Plus most of them enjoy creativity and since I'm a musician, it's something I like too.
>>
>>18487498
I don't know man it sounds like you're trying to fill a hole that may not be filled. I think you need to just accept that you have these problems. It honestly could be worse. You could be the guy that all girls friend zone since you aren't all that appealing and be treated like a bitch, so thank your lucky stars that you can attract the way you do.

I think most people's inner problems would be solved immediately if they pictured themselves in the body of someone way worse off then them and had different problems. Trust me man, you don't want to be that dude that women shit all over with "friendship".
>>
>>18487500
women love the idea of a sensitive brooding artist if he is a) a 8/0 and b) stoic most of the time and sensitive with them

if you want to pull girls you have to be confident and confidence no matter how many memes people want to spout means not doubting yourself and being stoic
>>
>>18487503
Just let it happen man. There are deep psychological reasons why certain behaviors of ours pops up constantly, and you won't understand why unless you just let yourself do it. Personally I fall for a lot of women because I'm very lonely, so I solve that by meeting new people and spending time with friends. Then I'm more open and less pressured to make things work since my social needs are met.
>>
>>18487503
Try seeing only girl you are currently dating. You shouldnt be able to fall in love with people you cant see.

>>18487505
>musician
Bingo! You are probably the only real boy they meet in their lives who is capable of expressing his feelings. Are you 19?

>bonus question
Why cant you just casually fuck them? Try open relationship.
>>
>>18487482
Have confidence in yourself and don't think you're creepy and weird.
If you act like a normal human being, if you treat women like they're normal human beings and not god like beings who are any better than you are, you'll be fine.

Also don't betray your common sense. I know it's easy to second guess "This appears to be a totally normal and casual thing, but because /I'M/ doing it it must be creepy"
Nah, you're fine. If common sense would dictate this is a normal thing, then it's likely a normal thing.
>>
Girls

It's not a big deal if a guy lives his entire 20s without having anything with women other than several platonic friendships, right?
>>
>>18487804
Of course it is.
>>
>>18487835

Ok. I'm just asking because that's pretty much me, my 20s is almost over. I do have some pretty good platonic female friends (who are total QT 3.14s). But I have some intimacy issues so I've never even attempted to move past friends with any girl I've met the last 9 years. I've come to terms with it. But just the media kinda makes me feel like I'm wrong with how they portray how a man is expected to be by my age.
>>
As a guy is it a red flag that I'm seeing a psychologist? I haven't told anyone, not even some girl I like who's studying psychology. Should I overcome depression before trying to date someone?
Not really related to this thread but is it rude in general to ask someone if they are seeing a psychologist or if they ever did? I'm pretty ashamed of it, especially since my parents are currently paying for it.
>>
>>18487858
That's very individual. It wouldn't be a red flag for me because I used to go to a psychologist as well, but I imagine that 'normal' people might find it off-putting. Anyway, you shouldn't feel ashamed. It's not your fault and it is good that you're trying to get better. You shouldn't try to keep it secret from your potential partner, either. While it isn't anything shameful, a relationship with you is simply going to be a bit more difficult at times and not letting them know is unfair. Not everyone can deal with it, as sad as it is. You don't have to tell people on your first date, but eventually, they should know.
>>
>>18487835

Why
>>
>>18486946
Oh yeah man
>>
Girls
Would you be offended if your boyfriend asked you to cover half of the rent? My gf has been staying more and more at my place and it's gotten to the point where she more or less lives here. She hasn't slept at home in months.
>>
>>18488033
Nah, I'd offer to pay for it myself under these conditions.
>>
>>18488033
Well, kind of.

If you just ask me for the money it is a bit weird. Ask me to move in together and figure out how to share expenses.
I had my boyfriend staying over at my place for months when we were in college and it's not like I asked him anything.
>>
>>18486946
it can be, but only if you put yourself in a position where its a serious threat, such as an actress or wanting to be a gold digger
>>
File: nostalgia-e1333770056149.jpg (53KB, 555x412px) Image search: [Google]
nostalgia-e1333770056149.jpg
53KB, 555x412px
>>18486917
how often do you guys think about your ex and how pathetic do you think it is?
I still think about my GF from high school and that was 4 years ago. Id say for the most part im over it, shes moved on and has a new boyfriend, and hasnt spoken to me in years. Im a late bloomer so I dont have as much experience with dating. In fact she was my most serious relationship though I have asked out other girls.
Still, from time to time Ii think about her, what else we could have had, things I could have done differently, how im still made at how things ended and it makes me question if Im really as over it as I think and if I ever will be. Its not often, but every now and then the thoughts creep up. My friends all tell me to get over it and I thought I was
>>
>>18488037
>>18488047
Thanks, also I feel like half might be too much for her to handle and I don't want to overwhelm her. We're both 20, but she only works as a part time barista making like 14 an hour. I work IT and bring in $60K/year, so obviously $600 (half of the rent) is much more difficult for her than for me. Maybe do it like as a percentage of her income or something?
Also yes, asking her to move in is probably the best way to segue into discussing costs, so thanks.
>>
>>18488057
I think about my ex boyfriend pretty often. Broken up 2 years ago, sometimes I look him up online to see his face because I miss it.
>>
>>18488062
My boyfriend and I agreed to contribute accordingly to our income.
When I made more than him I paid a little more, now that I went back to school and work just part time he pays more.

How much does she make a year? She should make about 14-15k I guess. You could pay 900 and have her pay 300.
>>
>>18488033
Absolutely not. If I was living with someone I'd expect to help cover expenses.
>>
>>18487171
It's really easy to not be a feminist cunt
>>
girls, do you fap over males you meet / are acquainted with / see on the street?
>>
>>18487484
>How the fuck do I just make a female friend

As a dude with female friends:
You pretty much need to get lucky enough to meet someone cool, and then at some point probably also Ned to know how to play dense at certain points/drop hints that shit is not going to happen.

I truly believe that men and women can be friends, but I also believe that sometimes attraction is inevitable. And the reason that line of thought is NOT self-contradictory, is because a part of growing up is learning how to not being a slave your emotions, and to learn to acknowledge shit out loud, recognize it's going on, and then set it aside and move past it.

True story. Even with my best friend--who is a gay girl--we had a moment where she thought she might like me as more than just as a friend, and it made things awkward. Until I pulled her aside and had an open and honest conversation about it and pretty much said "I love you, but as a friend. And if you think about it, with the personalities we both have, we did we'd probably be trying t murder each other with a few weeks."

After that conversation, pretty much all the tension between us melted away and we became closer friends for it (to be honest, Until it vanished, I thought I was imagining it--her being gay and all.)

Attraction happens. Doesn't mean you gotta be a slave to it.

>>18488033
>Would you be offended if your boyfriend asked you to cover half of the rent?

Not a chick, but why would you go out of your way to ask something *potentially* insulting, when you could instead word it in a way that's more flattering/semi-romantic/pragmatic?

I.e. Instead of telling her to pay half your rent, ask if she'd like to move in.

If she's reluctant you can literally use the exact same pragmatic logic you did here: she's already living at yours more than at hers, so she may as well just save herself some cash and go in on yours.

The only real risk is she says no, and in which case it makes asking her to pay half anyway awkward.
>>
>>18488207
Guys I know? Yes, but usually only after we've already been sexual together. I've never like, had a crush on someone and imagined banging him while masturbating.
Randos absolutely not lol. Hell I don't even jerk off to celebs.
>>
>>18488057
I haven't moved past my high school boyfriend and it's been longer than that. Never seriously dated since.

And I know I'm a pathetic piece of garbage who should probably save the world some oxygen and off myself lol.

Sometimes I really want to just contact him out of the blue, despite having zero contact in all these years just to tell him everything I wanted to say back then when he dumped me but didn't have the courage/stamina, hoping that would finally give me enough closure to move on. But then I remember how absolutely insane it would be to have the girl you dated when you were 16 bitch you out years and years later about ruining her life and not because you were even all that malicious, just a stupid dumb kid who did stupid dumb kid things like everyone else does.
>>
>>18488033
Nah, its fair. However if I were paying rent elsewhere, I would ask if that's his invitation for me to actually move in with him. Because I'm not gonna pay rent at 2 different places, if he didn't want to move in with me I'd rather him just say I need to not be around that much or at least invite him over to my place every now and then so I'm not only taking up his water and electricity.

Sounds like you're basically living together anyway, and if everything has been fine despite the finances, you might as well take the plunge and just ask her to move in with you.
>>
>ex

What are the reason she writes me everyday, asking how am I, what's up, what are my plans, etc. We agreed to stay friends, but, why does it feel like she wants to gather some attention? How do I make her interest in being friends fade?

inb4 just block her everywhere and cut contact
>>
File: 1489086742269.jpg (15KB, 465x315px) Image search: [Google]
1489086742269.jpg
15KB, 465x315px
>>18488062
>14 an hour
Holy shit. That's twice what I make and I do the same tier of grunt work job.
>>
>>18487858
>is it a red flag that I'm seeing a psychologist
It's a yellow flag to me. Any mental disorder is not a positive thing, but it doesn't mean you're completely psycho and off the rail. It's good you're doing something about it though, so that's the bright side. That makes you look good.
>Should I overcome depression before trying to date someone?
Yes. Or at least, you should be stable and secure in your own life at least 80% of the time before attempting to drag someone else into your mud. We all have issues, and we all break from time to time despite being relatively happy and normal all other times. If you're still having more bad days than good, then you need to focus on yourself a bit more.
>is it rude in general to ask someone if they are seeing a psychologist or if they ever did?
I'd say yes, it's a touchy subject and extremely personal. That's the kind of information a person has to volunteer rather than be asked for. However, in a longer term/strong relationship, in the right setting with the right context it might not be so insulting to question. Asking right off the bat though makes it seem like you're screening them, which yeah, is a little rude even though we all screen partners before jumping in too deep.
>>
>>18487804
If it's because you chose to live that way, and were 110% happy living that way, then no. You do you, whatever makes you happy fuck public opinion.
If it's because you had that mentality of "woe is me no woman will ever love me so I'm going to give up even though I want it so bad because I don't want to put effort into something and risk failing. I'm gonna wallow in a puddle of my piss and tears and whine about it on the internet instead of going outside and meeting people" Then yes, it's a problem. Because you're miserable and have the tools to help yourself but choose to be a whiney baby instead and make your problems everyone else's.
>>
GIRLS OF /adv/

Do you enjoy giving blowjobs, yay or nay?
>>
>>18488349
Yes, love it. I love giving head more than getting oral.
>>
>>18488349
Enjoy is a strong word. I don't mind, and sometimes I'll even initiate it because I want to blow him, but it's never like my favorite thing to do or anything.
Most of the time if I don't feel obligated to (IE, he doesn't go down on me) then I won't do it at all though.
>>
I've been talking to my friend (who happens to be a girl) and she says that alot of girls either hit on me or show interest but I'm just too autistic to notice. How do I become more keen to noticing such signs and what are some dead giveaways?
>>
For ladies!

How often do highschool girls who aren't virgins, lie and say they are virgins to guys who are?

Then, how often do these lying non-virgins sleep with their virgin bfs, while on their periods, to make it seem like the guy popped her cherry??

Asking because this happened to me when I was 15. She wasn't a virgin, and I was. She told me she was a virgin and took my virginity while on her period, and blamed the blood on me for popping her cherry. She told me the truth when we were seniors.

I just wonder if this has happened to anyone else..
>>
>>18488444
That seems like a rather rare thing, anon. I've never heard of anybody else with a similar story.
>>
>>18488449
Me neither.. There's gotta be at least one other person who that's happened to! It really wasn't a big deal when I found out. Just very interesting
>>
@both

When you have sex, are you focusing more on pleasing the other person or on your own gratification?
>>
>>18488489
Male
Def pleasing the other person. If both of you are focusing on pleasing the other, the whole experience is way better
>>
>>18488444
kek imagine being this paranoid.

Periods often have way more blood anyway, unless she was fucking you on the very first or last day. Not to mention, bleeding after isn't even universal and not at all any indication she's a virgin.

Idk, she likely was insecure about being called a whore, because fucking someone before the age of 15 is usually pretty slutty, and lied. Then fucked you and was mortified to find out she got her period right then when you were having sex and tried to play it off. Because 99% of 15 year old boys would be fucking disgusted to know they got period blood on their dick.
>>
>>18488489
Female, I please my man. I don't really enjoy sex in the first place, I get nothing out of it so I do it solely to make them happy. No reason to be selfish or focus on myself since its nothing special or great for me anyway.
>>
>>18488338

It's really by choice Tbh. I just became friends with a new girl 2 weeks ago, and she blatantly hinted that she wanted to fool around when we were hanging out at her place. I changed the topic. I could get a girlfriend if I chose. But I just can't justify it. So, I just choose to not even get on any level of intimacy (fooling around/sex) because I feel it would be irresponsible of me to do that. I know I have really jaded views. But that's how it is.
>>
>>18486917
To girls:

Is grabbing a guy's arm quite a lot flirtatious or friendly? Or dancing near them while on a night out?

Girl was like this with me yesterday but I'm a pussy so I didn't try anything...
>>
>>18488509
>I get nothing out of it
is that because he isn't good enough to make you feel it or those feelings just don't interest you?
>>
is it worth dating a med student?
>>
>>18488520
No. We're horrible people and have no time to date anybody. God complex, take your affection for granted and we're too stressed to actually care.
>>
What do girls think of guys who have a foot fetish?
>>
>>18488524
Yuck
>>
I'm wondering whether men and women have different ideas of what is a desirable amount of time to spend with an SO.
I'm female and would ideally like to see my bf every day. I'm 27 now and have always been like this.
>>
>>18488523
fuck well.....kinda saw that coming but thanks for the confirmation
>>
>>18488528
;_; y
>>
>>18488524
It's actually the most common fetish, so most probably won't care
>>
>>18488504
My entire dick was covered with blood. But it didn't bother me, I was stoked to be having sex.

You're correct about her being worried about being called a slut. She told me that was the reason when she came clean. Still didn't stop me at the time. We kept hooking up until she got pregnant and married a couple years later. Hell, that may even be my kid she's raising with her actual husband.

What can I say? I was horny
>>
>>18488291
>why
She is crazy, or wants you back. Do your
>block her everywhere
She is an ex for reason you know. Or ask her on date and reopen old wounds. Your choice.

>>18488402
Be clever. Ask her for exact names, get theor phone numbers through your friend, pick one and ask her on date.
>autistic
Girls are very bad at dating game. They think they give clear signals, but
>say A, think B, expect C
really does its job so nobody ever can pick up the clues.

Ask your friend for help. Let her choose your future gf and organise meeting.

>>18488489
I love teasing my girl until she begs me to put it in.

>>18488516
>girl touching you out of nowhere
That is the part where you are supposted to look into her eyes, smile, grab her by her hand and either start up conversation or keep dancing like drunken madman.

>>18488524
If you learn how to do REAL foot massage, she will want it more than getting clit eating.

>>18488530
Your life must never turn into cycle:
>sleep
>work
>bf
>sleep
Nobody has capacity to hang with you ALL THE TIME. Put anything else to that cycle so your bf has breathing room to recuperate, generate new sperm and generally chill out.
Csgo? Sims?
>>
>>18488589
>That is the part where you are supposted to look into her eyes, smile, grab her by her hand and either start up conversation or keep dancing like drunken madman.

Alright I'll do this next time I see her if I do. Thanks
>>
>>18486917
Is it just me or do women really have nothing to offer. They want men to initiate everything and do most of the work including taking care of them. You're not fucking 10 years old anymore.
>>
>>18488664
It's just you. Do you think they act that way for men who are desirable?
>>
>>18488675
Is that even a question. Read this thread.
>>
>>18488696
What about this thread?
>inb4 I'm not going to spell it out for you
>>
>>18488664
Yeah, it's just you.
>>
>>18488698
The responses in it my friend.
>doesn't understand figure of speech

Classic.
>>
>>18488706
Okay, so you don't actually have a point. Cool.
>>
>>18488708
>Okay, so you don't actually have a point

Yeah, you're done.
>>
>>18488715
Please stop man. Seriously, we get it, you can't get laid.
>>
>>18487452
No more than men. Which is, a lot.
>>
>>18488444
>thinking women breaks their hymens first time
Come on man
>>
Girls

Is it weird to keep the vibrator I bought my gf? She and I took a quiz to see which kinks of our's lined up and someone them included

Using a vibrator on her
Blindfolding her
Binding her hands with rope

I try to make her happy, I eat her out all the time but never can make her cum, not even she can without the stimulation of a Jacuzzi jet. Last night I planned out the perfect bedroom fun, I blindfolded her, handcuffed her with a rope and went to town on her with really nice vibrator I bought as a surprise. That's the first time I've ever made her cum, I've never felt better. She got really upset when I tried to keep it at my place so it could be a gift for both of us since I can participate, telling her "Whenever you want it I can help you out" I ended up giving it to her in the end since it was a gift for our 5 month anniversary.

It was the only thing I could do to get her off. We still haven't had PiV sex yet, I feel like such a cuck.
>>
Men, why do you value virginity so much?
I'm a virgin, not for religious reasons, just because I haven't found someone I want to lose it to yet, and that got spread around my uni campus. I noticed an up spike in conservative assholes trying to hit on me.
Why does it matter? What difference does it make?
>>
>>18488903
It's a value enforced and memed by culture.
There isn't any logic behind it, besides perhaps the rates of successful marriage going down with the more sex partners someone's had
>>
File: 1499266142047.jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499266142047.jpg
144KB, 800x800px
>>18488664
>>
>>18488664
It's just you. It really is.
>>
>>18488872
Some girls are like that. Gifting your gf vibrator isnt bad move. Drop the
>cuck mindset
and next time give her finally the D while buzzing the vibrator on her clit.

>>18488903
We all want to hear
>your cock is the biggest i have ever seen
and believe it. You being virgin means that it can be true.
>we just want to feel like you are OUR PURE EXCLUSIVE GF
Is it so much to ask? Every girl on planet should lie about her body count. Say you had like 2 bf and 0 one night stands. Everybody will be happy. We want to believe the lie. Please ladies, deny the real body count. We will love you more for it (or just wont care).

Also normies consider having sex with virgin as an achievement you do so you have another joke story to tell on parties.
>>
Men: do you think you'd be less likely to be jealous of your girlfriend's dog if it's a female?

It's large and extensively trained, even participating in dog sports. Your girlfriend takes her dog in public whenever possible (hiking, kayaking, to the post office or local coffee shop, etc). Your girlfriend wants you to join her and her dog when able, and let's you do anything with the dog that she does (given the proper education), even if she's not there.

>inb4 tired beastiality jokes
>>
>>18488966
What sort of men are you dating who see your DOG as competition?
>>
Girls

Any of you feel too uncomfortable to have sex with guys? Even if you're attracted to them?

I can't have sex with girls. I always pass up opprotunties, even with QT 3.14s. I just don't feel comfortable with a girl being lewd with me. The thought of having another person in my lap, with their mouth on me really stresses me out
>>
>>18488920
No thanks.

t. Islam
>>
>>18488903
Why do you value tallness and square jaws so much?
>>
>>18488978
You're asexual
>>
>>18489015
>Why do you value tallness and square jaws so much?
Finding physical things attractive is not the same thing. I did not ask "why do men like boobs/hips/ asses". That's self evident. However, virginity is something entirely different, as it's not about uncontrollable sexual attraction etc.
>>
>>18487094
>Her sister texted me, blaming me for not going after her when she was emotionally vulnerable or making sure she got home safe. Was I in the wrong?
Her sister is a retard. Being emotionally vulnerable isn't going to magically make bad guys leap out from the shadows and attack her.
And what the fuck is "almost assaulted," anyway?

>>18488966
No.

>>18488903
It's kind of cute I guess. I don't think for most people there's any conscious reason behind it.
>>
>>18489030
It is though. It's a completely non-sensical thing to be attracted to, or the reasons are buried in evo-psych analysis, yet you're attracted to it anyways.

Same thing with virginity.
>>
>>18489044
But my virginity does not alter my appearance, my personality or me in any way. However, if I didn't have boobs or whatever it would certainly alter how I look. It literally changes nothing.
>>
>>18489051
It alters how we feel about you. I understand that you're likely a solipsist and can understand the world outside of your purview but other people actually have feelings.
>>
>>18489023

no I'm not. I think about sex a lot, I like girls. I just don't feel comfortable actually doing it.
>>
>>18488524
Foot rubs are awesome so if it involves that I'm all for it
>>
>>18488349
I love giving them, though if it takes too long my mouth gets tired. But that doesn't happen often hehe
>>
>>18489053
Clearly, since you're a rude asshole, you don't care either. Also don't try to use long words and then use "can" instead of "can't". You just look stupid.
>>
>>18489078
Your angry reaction is both predictable and amusing, but the fact of the matter is, if you're not a virgin, you're suffering a hit on your sexual market value that you wouldn't be if you were one. That's not to say it makes you undateable, it's just how it is.
>>
>>18489082
I'm not angry, just pointing out that missing basic grammar while using longer words makes you look even more stupid. I want to know -why- it matters, not the fact that it does. That's clear.
>>
>>18489086
And you got your answer a while ago.
>>18488941
>>
>>18489087
So men are just insecure and whiny?
>>
>>18488903
i dont think there are that many people who care about it but N counts means a lot for guys
its harder to love someone who was objectified by too many people you know. it can work if the both the guy and the girl have a lot of experience, but generally, guys with a lot of experience dont really want to settle with girls with a lot of experience.
i think most guys are fine if youve had sex in relationships and even casual hookups, but wont really date a tinderella who was embracing her slutty side, banging 3 guys a week for months
>>
>>18489089
>I'm not angry
>gets defensive

Would you like me to tell you how else I know you're a 1:1 basic bitch?
>>
>>18489095
I'm not being like that. You're reading things into a tone I'm not using.
>>
>>18489087
>taking a meme answer serious
>>
>>18489097
I'm not gonna pretend it's the hardest thing in the world, but the vast majority of guys have to put work if they want to get laid. Either by working out, getting better clothes, haircut, taking care of themselves. forcing themselves out of their comfort zone. which can be hard, especially if youre dealing with depression/anxiety. I dont think girls can imagine how hard is it for guys, since you take sex for granted since the day you were born.
Girls only needs to decide they want to have sex at that night. You can have some guy literally delivered to your door who is out of your league via Tinder.
Therefore, guys who are sexually active can be valuable (so, when girls on the internet complain why their tinder match isnt responding. because that guy is 99% out of her league and busy banging another chick) because they are proved their worth. Similarly, girls who arent complete sluts are valuable, since they proved their worth by not being a slut.
Its the very old key-hole thing
>>
>>18488966
>inb4 tired beastiality jokes
Ok but that's literally the only reason I could imagine someone being upset about the fact their girlfriends dog is a male.
>>
>>18488972
>>18489117
It's surprisingly common. It seems to be about feeling like your partner is more attached to their dog than they are to you.
>>
>>18489166
>It seems to be about feeling like your partner is more attached to their dog than they are to you.
If that were true, then it wouldn't matter what gender the dog is.
>>
>>18488966
I would never trust a girl with any male pet.
>>
Fellow guys, are gfs better than sessions with your favorite 10/10 prostitute?
Girls, do you think you're better than a good 10/10 prostitute?
>>
>>18489166
If a guys getting annoyed because you bring your dog on every single date it's not because your pet has a dick or not.

>>18489183
What crowd are you running with where people regularly visit prostitutes, let alone having favorite ones?
>>
How do I go about asking a girl to hang out over instagram dm's? I was drunk talking to a girl last night and we hit it off pretty well. She's a mutual friend, and right before she left she told me she only dates guys with blue eyes (I have blue eyes). Then this morning she found me on Instagram and added me. It was easier to feel out the situation in person, and she seemed like she was somewhat into me, but again. I was drunk. I don't want to sound like a sperg, but at the same time I don't know how to go about starting this conversation. Any advice would be appreciated.

Tl;dr: I'm not good at texting girls. Help /adv/.
>>
>>18488057
I think about my ex gf quite a bit these days, but it generally comes in phases not consistently.
It's been just under a year now since we broke up. It wasn't civil and we didn't remain friends, blocked each other on almost everything and haven't talked except one time when we accidentally ran into eachother on a dating site and really awkwardly pointed out that it was weird/funny. I had the opportunity to take the conversation further at that point but it was fresh and I was hurting a lot so I didn't.

So the fact that our breakup was quite sudden, involved a lot of knee jerk reactions and hurtful words that I regret saying is probably the main reason I think about her and about talking to her again. Another reason is simply curiosity - she was approaching a turning point as she finished her studies and I have absolutely no idea what's going on with her life now.

Recently I'm having some luck in finding a new job and moving out of the small town I live in, back to the capital where I'm originally from and where she lives. That makes me think about her even more, partly because I'll be closer to her if it happens but also because me being unhappy with my current job was a huge part of why I wasn't a very fun person to be around and probably a precursor to the breakup. I try to think of it as motivation, but nothing more. Of course I dream of reaching out and telling her that I finally made it and my life is all better but in reality I don't know if that's information she would care to hear about and it could easily be interpreted as flat out bragging. I definitely want to get out and date more once I get away from this place, I'm past the stage of not finding other girls attractive etc but it does feel like there is was a huge void created by leaving everything the way we did.
>>
>>18489166
A colleague (we're both around 40) said the exact same thing in almost the same words about her male "partner" with whom she has an LDR but who seems to love her dog more than her. Colleague has dog, partner seems to love dog more than colleague, although not enough to come visit either one of them over the past two years—she always had to go visit him.
She mentioned this while I was busy trying to get into her pants. I felt bad for a minute, because I don't like dogs, and I didn't want this to turn into something where I would have to be picking fucking dog hair off my clothes in the morning.
>>
Hey people can a girl in theory hide her herpes sores with makeup and then kiss someone and give them herpes?
>>
>>18489285
Yes.
>>
>>18489285
I don't think so. "Cold sores" are crusty and no make up, not even concealer, works well on crusty, flaky skin. I guess it could happen, but I'd be very, very doubtful.

Bummer if you got mouth herpes. My condolences.
>>
>>18489297
>I don't think so
You're right. That concealer must have anti-viral medicine baked right into it.
>>
>>18489285
umm, anon, where else did you kiss her?
>>
>>18489304
If you ever get a crusty, healing pimple, try to cover it up with foundation, concealer, and setting powder. It's not going to work. Cold sores are about the same, I think.

t. former teenage girl who learned concealer doesn't work on pimples
>>
>>18488284
you arent and shouldn't think that, youd be surprised at you you matter to
>>18488067
>>18489243
>>18488057

nobody gets past their first, not entirely I think. But I think its more about loving the idea of the, and the nostalgia behind it like >>18488057
said. Your "first" BF or GF is probably when youre teens, so things are a lot easier then. Expectations for each other, probably no job, only have t worry about school and after that its just hanging out and being a cute couple. I still think about my girlfriend when I was 16 because being 16 was a fun time, and she made it better. But now, things would probably be much different, same as running into an old childhood friend
>>
File: 1424054698422.jpg (9KB, 374x227px) Image search: [Google]
1424054698422.jpg
9KB, 374x227px
>>18488338
w..what if you go back and forth between it not bothering you and then feeling like a loser?
>>
Girls and guys

Why is the 32 year old virgin, who's a very successful, interesting, trustworthy, and adventurous guy so looked down upon?

Today at work, everyone discovered that, that guy is a virgin. People were talking about past relationships, some people asked him about his and he admitted he's never had a girlfriend and never had sex. Immediately the attitude in the group changed. Before, everyone was laughing and really enjoyed being around this guy. He's really easy to get along with, and can converse about anything. But now, people just sort of give him awkward smiles when they see him. I think it's unfair.

Also, the people acting strange around him are both guys and girls, ages 27-40
>>
>>18489347
That's because never having a girlfriend in nowadays society where people have a more open sexual life mean you're probably either a conservatist or a weirdo with some kind of problem
>>
>>18489360

The thing is, nobody thought he was weird until they found that out. He is the type of guy who everyone likes. But now I've heard people making rumors about him.
>>
>>18489365
They were liking you but discovered something weird about you, just imagine one day out of the blue you discover your best friend love horse girls, wouldn't you be disgusted ? Even a little bit?
>>
Thinking to shave/trim my armpits BUT the older i grow up (about to be 25) the more i believe women want manly men and i feel like the more i shift to shaving and taking care of myself more femenine i become and therefore less masculine

The other day talking with a female friend i told her last week i failed to lose weight (i was 75kgs again) and she told me "Oh my god you sound like girl" and in general everything i do to good look i usually get comments like that

Did i buy another pair of shoes? New polo/tshirt? new fragance? everytime females notice i got something new or i show that i give a shit about my looks they give me shitty comments that make me feel like they want me to stay shitty and ugly
>>
>>18489374

>you

Well I'm honestly not talking about me.

>your best friend loves horse girls

The thing is, that actually IS weird. That's something that's not even real.
>>
Guys,

Do you care if a woman is a virgin in her mid 20s? I'm only into traditional roles. I want a man to be a man in a relationship. I want to be submissive and act like a housewife by cooking, cleaning and taking care of her man. When looking at how PC things are now though, I lose hope. I don't leave my home and haven't dated since I was in high school. I'm getting old and at this point I feel like being a virgin at this age is more of a turn off that will push guys away.
>>
>>18489381
See how you felt ? They felt the same about that guy
>>
>>18489347
Life is unfair.
That's why you lie.
>>
File: 1497939859994.jpg (38KB, 590x578px) Image search: [Google]
1497939859994.jpg
38KB, 590x578px
>>18486996
it depends, but for me and several girls I know proportions are much sexier. Id rather have a guy thats not 6'3, but is in shape, grooms himself, and acts his age then a dude bro that is 6'3, skinny as twig and bad hygiene. Though there is a cut off for most girls, Ii know some poor bastard that 5'2, nice guy but he literally looks like a child next to women
>>18487040
you went through a really shitty thing, probably one of the worst things that can happen to an adult. That being said, Ii hate how divorce is treated like some unimaginable treason. sure marriages work and thats great, but if they dont which happens half the time, it shouldnt be so frowned upon. Youre still healing, take time for yourself and build yourself back up.Get the cushy job and camper and live like a king, then date again if youre ready and willing
>>18487482
confidence and well grooming. Take some acting classes if you cant talk to people, be sure to have a few ideas on hand (generic shit like school, work, hobbies) and talk a bit about yourself but be sure to let them talk too. Nothing is more obnoxious then a guy that walks to jerk himself off for all he does and knows. Grooming is self explanatory, but clean trimmed nails, hair, and beard (NO neckbeard and if you cant grow a beard just clean shave, scruffy pube shit on your face looks like hell) and matching clothes. Doesnt have to be formal, but look like you had some notion you dressed yourself accordingly that morning
>>18488524
I like them, but like anything sexual you should take it slow. Give foot rubs, get her shoes, ect. dont jump in asking for footjobs or foot domination. Women are either prudes, into it, or on the fence and can go either way when it comes to anything sexual. Some girls just flat out had kinky shit and get offended asking, ive heard them say foot fetishes are "the creepiest thing ever" and there are way worse things to do, so as long as you take it easy you could swing it
>>
>>18489347
theyre not, youre at a point where it doesnt even matter anymore then. 17-early 20s its a race to see who has "game" because everyone is experimenting with sex. Its like the fucking hunger games and you want to show your worth. Im 22, still a virgin, occasionally get teased by my friends but its starting to calm down a bit. For that guy it sounds more like pity then anything though, I mean those people exist but its like a unicorn. You dont know what to say becuase you dont want to make him feel akward it chump him out.
Theres a guy at my work that still doesnt know how to drive a car and hes 30, takes the bus or bums rides, its such a fundamental aspect of peoples like they dont consider not having it
>>
>>18489389

But that's comparing 2 different things.

One is a very real thing, that he just didn't participate in. The other (your example) is some guy who jerks off to horse girls, which is literally something that's not real.
>>
So, do girls get depressed? Not like, sad for a few days. I mean like, do you all just always feel like dirt, or does being a girl give a sense of happiness? Is just being a girl fun?
>>
>>18489479
>So, do girls get depressed? Not like, sad for a few days. I mean like, do you all just always feel like dirt

Yes. If you actually think being a woman = sunshine and roses, nothing can go wrong because girls are soft and fun! then you're retarded, my friend.
>>
>>18489479

I'm a guy, and I'm telling you that you're retarded for asking this
>>
>>18489479
Girls get depressed like we do if they're ugly

If they're pretty, the get depressed in the "I've fucked 1000 guys, why won't any of then phone me back" way

Ugly girls can understand men. 5/10 and up do not.
>>
How do you prevent girls from friendzoning you?

>inb4 friend zone is not a thing
>>
>>18489387
I've introduced two friends who are now married, and the girl was a virgin at 24.

You're good, the vast majority of guys either prefer or don't care about virgin women. Only a few fear that they are too clingy or outright reject it.
>>
>>18489533
By making it clear you have romantic intentions and not hanging out with women who reject you.
>>
>>18489533
Stop being ugly

Only ugly stupid people get friendzoned
>>
>late twenties
>start talking to someone in early twenties
>have really fun 2 weeks with her where shes very nice and talkative
>texts fall silent for 2 days and i start getting 1 word responses to the few i send
>i call her this afternoon and she sounds supremely disinterested and within 15 seconds says she has to run
>she texts and say sorry shes in a rush

How early is too early to ask "hey are you still interested in talking or hanging out?" and how do I actually word that?
>>
Male (btw)

So I've been hanging out with this girl at my work and we both seem to really like each other. I would love to ask her out, but I'm only in town until late August and then I have to go back to school in a completely different location than her. Honestly I'm kind of scared to start a relationship because I'll only be dating her for about two months and then immediately leaving. Should I go on a few dates and see how it goes or should I just pass for now?
>>
>>18489479
Yeah the other day I woke up and ONLY had 23 notifications on facebook. 23! I cried the entire day until my friends called me out to go clubbing. I slept with some guy I met and his dick was only 7 inches, made me feel like shit all over again. Then when I came home my boyfriend had cooked a beautiful romantic meal and I felt so bad about cheating on him that I started crying all over again. He comforted me of course and I went to bed after telling everyone on facebook how hard the day was and dreading that when I awake the whole thing will start all over again.
>>
>>18489479
>So, do girls get depressed?
Of course. Men and women are affected differently by depression, but they're both capable of suffering from it.
>>
File: 1467944334722.jpg (152KB, 749x877px) Image search: [Google]
1467944334722.jpg
152KB, 749x877px
Question for the females, please, though any input at all is welcome.

I asked this in another thread. Long story short, dating a girl for ~2 months, have done a lot of fooling around/kissing, and I want to move on to sex, a big part of that being that I want to relax and won't be able to until I've that validation that she wants to stay with me. She has stroked my junk and I've suckled her breasts, but she had stopped me (gently) from undoing her pants in my car.

So, how does one go about transitioning into sex? The advice in the other thread was pretty much "girl's purposefully pretend to not want it so that you are forced to act like a horny animal; continue to try and strip her/touch her until she FIRMLY stops you either physically or verbally." So, was I supposed to try again for her pants? Or just start removing her shirt? She is weird and refused to remove her jacket, while lifting her shirt up over her breasts at the same time. She does not drink or do drugs, so that is out of the question. She did mention though "you need to be more assertive; I am surprised my bra even came unhooked." It confuses me, because if she wants to fuck, why not let me know? She seems to be attempting to goad me into leaving my comfort zone and forcing it, but that's not my personality, and even if it was, I am not completely certain it is what she wants anyway.
>>
I don't want to come across as thirsty, but the fact of the matter is I'm dehydrated to point of being near heat stroke. I've been single for maybe 2 years or so, and while I do have a place, a job, and a car, due to recent life events I'm 33, going nowhere and basically friendless.

Now that's not to say I've given up. I aim to change those things, and already have several plans in motion that are moving along and showing continuous improvement, but it's been so long since I've been alone, and longer still till I get to the end of whatever road I'm on, and when your brain just randomly thrusts the memory (as brains do, all the time) of a reassuring arm across your chest into your head, it hurts, and I miss it.

So my questions, ladies. How do I cope with that feeling? I feel like, in my current state, nobody SHOULD date me, but at the same time I'm human. Is it wrong for me to want somebody in my life? How do you go about presenting that situation without immediately putting someone off, or do you bring it up at all? Like "Hey, cards on the table, I'm kind of shit, but you're great." I just feel alone a lot. I want to be better. But it'd be a lot easier with a friendly face.
>>
>>18489387
>Do you care if a woman is a virgin in her mid 20s?
No, but I would be hesitant if you were one of the no sex till marriage types. I can easily wait up to half a year in that situation, but not 2-3 years.
>>
>>18489833
all the self help books say that if you are thirsty you will never get anything because desperation doesnt deserve attention ironically.

idk man. im in the same boat you famalam.
>>
File: IMG_4939.jpg (416KB, 1083x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4939.jpg
416KB, 1083x634px
Why are you girls so mean?
>>
>>18489906
Men are mean, too. People can be mean
>>
>>18489913
Men being mean to women is not the same as women being mean to men.
>>
>>18489906
reminder height doesn't matter hehe jus b urslef
>>
This girl keeps leaving me on read. I don't think I did anything. I'm going to see her in 2 days. Should I bring it up?
>>
>6'2"
>Skinny, 150 lbs

Do girls consider this acceptable?
>>
>be myself
>no gf
>try to be different to get gf
>no gf and now also a try hard
Why the fuck do I have to play this constant acting game just to be with someone
It kind of beats the point of even having a relationship to begin with, since it's supposed to be someone you can comfortable being yourself with

Maybe some people just aren't meant to have someone
>>
I find that girls get very weird past a certain time at night, sometimes there is a girl who past ten just goes crazy, sometimes it's later like 12 till they get a little weird, what goes on through girls heads late at night because as far as I know men stay the same late at night.
>>
>girl in class makes it pretty clear she doesn't want to date me
>kind of hurt but okay
>she keeps texting me and pouring salt into the wound anyway

Like, does she think it's helping me feel better?
>>
>>18490045
She doesn't want to date you but she enjoy the attention and the ego boost.

Just ghost her.
>>
How do I be the little spoon?

I like spooning, a lot. It just feels great. I love how we just slot together perfectly like 2 jigsaw pieces. I love how I can smell her hair. I love how my dick slots perfectly between her ass. I love how I can pull her close. It's just amazing.
We've never really discussed it ever, but every time we spoon I'm always the big spoon. I don't mind this, as I said I like it a lot. But sometimes I just want to be the little spoon, but I'm too shy to bring it up and it honestly sounds a bit strange in my head asking it.

So how do I be the little spoon?
>>
>>18490158
>take her hand (of the arm further away)
>turn around to face the other direction, pulling her round with you
>curl aforementioned arm around your body
>profit
>>
>>18490017
>what is alcohol
>>
Is it a deal breaker if I'm a virgin at the age of 23? I'm not religious, I just really wanted to fall in love first and while I dated, it never progressed to that stage. The guys would always leave me because I refused to sleep too early into our relationship (which only confirmed to me that they didn't love me anyway.) Now I'm with a guy I really love and I'm positive that he loves me as well and I want to sleep with him, but I am kind of ashamed of my own inexperience.
>>
>>18490183
Not at all. You only get one first time so saving it for someone special is a really nice thought. I'm sure he'll appreciate it if you tell him.
>>
>>18490174
Does that work? We normally spoon after sex when we are cuddling and she settles down into me.
The way you described it makes me think of a wrestling throw.
>>
>>18489183
I don't think I'd have as good technique as a professional working gal. In particular I can't really give handjobs bc my wrists grow weary and I of course expect some back and forth whereas a harlot will just service you.
I think I'm still a more appealing prospect though because I'm better looking than a hooker, even a pretty one bc I'm pretty and also take care of myself. Furthermore I'd make a man feel really, genuinely wanted in a way that you know would be just a fallacy with a prossie.
>>
>>18489056
It is called psycholog. Find one and solve the riddle called
>who molested me when i was a kid.

>>18489224
Just greet her, tell her from where you know her, that you find her fancy and ask her on date to dinnet. Easy.

>>18489347
>admiting to normies you are virgin
I dont know what have you expected. Maybe you havent thought about it at all because you have autism.

>>18489378
Being manly man is only about one thing: not givibg a single fuck about what others think.

So far you behave like a little bitch by seeking others validation. Only girls do this. Manly men are like rocks.
>i shave armpits, pubes and face

>>18489387
Do online dating. We cant ask you on date when you are hidden in basement. Being virgin is plus (or the boy wont care).

>>18489533
By having sex with them asap. Ask them on date within first 3 days from 1st contact. Try to get into their panties no matter what. They have to percieve you as sexual beast.

>>18489569
You test girls interest by asking her on dates. So ask her on dates and when she finally flakes / reject, you got your answer.

>>18489635
Ask her on date, fuck her and then forget about her. That is what chad would do.

>>18489827
Yes, try again. Try it EVERY TIME you are together. Sooner or later the sex or marriage will happen (depends on her upbringing).

>>18489833
>>18490010
Online dating
Social events you hate
Friends friends coworkers family
Also this >>18483444
Go!

>>18489997
Question doesnt make sence. You have to be 18+ to be here.

>>18490009
Look at justin bieber when he was younger.

>>18490051
This.

>>18490183
Virginity is social construct. Only your insecurity holds you back. Being virgin girl is a plus anyway. Make him eat your pussy before he insert. Drinking wine should help you to relax and feel less pain. Simply enjoy.
>dont forget to tell him his dick is the biggest you have ever seen >>18488941
>>
>>18490009
Probably Mr.Skeleton
>>
>>18490183

It's cool if you play it cool. It's quite simple in the end and if you've got a good partner, you'll catch on quick. Just try to have fun and experiment.
>>
When will the OP tell buy condoms guy to h*ck off?
>>
>>18488057
Never.

>>18489387
Not really.
>I don't leave my home
Gotta find a man somewhere. Unless you want the kind that breaks into your home. (Not judging).

>>18490017
Does this happen on a full moon
>>
>>18490196
Haha it isn't so forceful, it's just like when you adjust any aspect of your cuddling e.g. Lifting her head up to move your shoulder into a more comfy position.
>>
Are relationships a meme?

You have to change the person you are entirely to have one which will obviously fail because it's built on a lie.
>>
>>18490269
False premises - you don't have to change anything about yourself to have one.
>>
>>18490269
No? You don't have to change yourself. Just wait for someone who will like you for who you are. Of course, if you're disgusting and malicious, then it will be difficult to find someone who would appreciate that. If you aren't, someone out there will like you.
>>
>>18490274
>>18490281
Yeah being yourself is proven to work really well.
>>
>>18490286
For me it does work :^) Maybe you are malicious and disgusting. I have no idea, I don't know you.
>>
>>18490269
>>18490286
I can be myself around my SO more than anyone else.
>>
>>18490286

If "yourself" is such garbage that no one will take you without major changes, then consider finding something else to occupy your time. But honestly, most people in relationships have found their partners without having to resort to drastic changes. It takes opportunity and some luck, but being a pessimistic defeatist will ensure you'll never get there.
>>
>>18490305
>>18490293
That's what I have suspected for a long time desu, that there is something inherently repulsive about me. I can't really find much else of an explanation.
>>
>>18490315
Well, if you have an attitude of "why won't people fuck me, relationships are a meme," then people can generally sense it and stay away. Nobody wants to deal with that.
>>
OK so I'm going out with this girl. First time I've gone out with a girl in years. Met her on tinder. She's really nice, text messages me daily, we share similar circumstances (a little lazy, don't like drinking alcohol/coffee that much, similar views on ethics, etc.).

Issue is, we've been on two dates now and I haven't felt any chemistry. I like talking to her but that's it. Maybe I have no flirting game, I basically talk to her as a friend.

She seems to like me (is asking about a third date on Saturday night now which I haven't confirmed). I don't know what to do. We've done coffee and a casual dinner. I have tried some physical contact (hand on her shoulder to show her where to go, a hug at the end of the date).

I'm not sure whether I should just end it since I don't know how to take it anywhere. Any tips or advice?
>>
>>18490315
You suspected it for a long time but you didn't think to try and improve yourself...?
>>
>>18490321
Well to be honest it was on my 25th birthday when i started realizing it. Spent 20-24 trying to find someone and getting turned down, though. Now I've given up on it, but I still find relationships an interesting thing.

>>18490325
What is even self improvement, I wonder?
But yes anon I fell for all of it. Getting thin, getting a haircut, speaking to people, smiling more. None of it worked. I did get some dates which never progressed into a second one, which further killed any self esteem boosts from losing weight or looking better.

Not falling for that rat race again though, fuck all of it.
>>
How do I overcome social anxiety? It's making my relationship suffer and I want to do something but I just get so scared.
>>
Women:

I'm planning to propose to my gf during our vacation because we both really love travelling. However, I just remembered that she said once (before I got serious about proposal plans) that she'd like a photographer present when I proposed. However, I was planning to propose on a beach with as few people as possible in order to make it more special.
What should I do? Postpone it a bit and ask someone to take pics or just go ahead and propose without a photographer? I'm semi-sure she doesn't even remember saying/mentioning a photographer herself, but I just want to make this special.
>>
>>18490323
How has it been before when you've courted girls?
Do you think you may just be nervous because it's been so long so you're overthinking it?

I'd say have this third date and see if you can get a bit more intimate (kissing maybe just) and then reevaluate.
>>
>>18490367
Make it a private and intimate moment, then ask someone to take a picture of a recreation of it the next night.
>>
>>18490341
CBT and IFS methods are best for managing anxiety, I'd recommend getting a counsellor to help with it too.
>>
>>18490373
>How has it been before when you've courted girls?
About 5 years ago I think, and that one never went anywhere. I had a girlfriend in high school though.

>Do you think you may just be nervous
That's the funny thing though. I was actually not nervous at all like I was 5 years ago. Maybe it's because I've run out of fucks to give. That's the worst part about it. I actually half want her to find me boring and end it, because I'm actually not really emotionally invested in it.

>see if you can get a bit more intimate (kissing maybe just)
That's where I'm stuck, without being able to create and/or feel chemistry between us I'm not sure if it's appropriate to go for a kiss. She's introverted like I am so it hasn't been easy to build a bond.
>>
What does intimacy with a girl who loves and respects you feel like?
>>
Guys: what are signs that you're losing interest?
>>
Do dominant women exist? Where do you find them?
>>
>>18490218
Did you know you can make these threads yourself?
>i bet i will be famous

>>18490269
Try to find somebody who will like you for who you are
>but i am unlikable sociopath with 0 skills or qualities both in body and mind
Dying alone is also solid option. Tried escorts and massages with happy ending yet?
>>18490337
>not falling for that rat race again
Very relevant for you
>>>/v/382931286

>>18490323
>felt any chemistry
Silly boy, chemistry is a meme. Does thinking about her boobs/ass/face give you boner? If yes, then stop thinking and try to have sex with her already. If every normie thought like you, the humanity would go extinct long ago.

Tldr ask her to walk her home, invite you for coffe or simply netflix and chill (the coffe and netflix are lies).

>>18490341
Practice makes perfect. Always presume they want to talk to you more. Never use single words responces. Talk to your coleagues/schoolmates. Ask them about their lives.
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation

>>18490415
We stop asking you on dates.
>pro tip
Even if you are girl, you can still ask your boy on date yourself. Just dont go full crybaby when he flakes / ignore / ghost you. We experience it all the time.
>he may say yes just to have sex with you, try radio silence for two weeks, if he doesnt at least text you on his own, he doesnt need you at all in his life

>>18490438
They dont. BDSM clubs with professional doms exists, but you will have more luck by paying prostitute or training your vanila gf to be switch.
>>
>>18490415
Well, basically, if he gets easily distr
>>
Why did we even allow society to degenerate to the point where women have everything on easy-mode and men are killing themselves from loneliness?
>>
>>18490463
I see what you did there
>>
>>18490438
>Do dominant women exist?
No. There's no such thing as a dominant woman. There ARE however women who are interested, or can be interested, by taking a dominant role. But don't think of it as a character type.
Some men like going waterskiing, but that doesn't make them waterskiing men. It's not a huge part of who they are, and it's something people can grow into and out of quick.
>>
>>18490469
A better question is why did we let men degenerate to the point where loneliness is enough to make them want to die?
>>
This may be a long shot but if any older women around could shed some light on this It'd be great.

>22 y/o
>shy, quiet, a bit awkward but from what I'm told, "charismatic" (which I have a hard time believing)
>I think I'm average height (6'3) and have a defined jaw line I think, I appear serious all the time but friendly because dimples and googly eyes (the only reason I'm saying this is because I think it's gonna be important later on)
>don't think I'm good looking, a solid 5/10 if I make the effort but there's something attractive about me since girls feel comfortable around me
heres the thing
>younger girls (18-20+) seem to be somewhat intimidated by me, I feel like they think I'm much older than them so I have a hard time getting to know them/asking any of them out
>older women I notice seem to be flirty with me (again, because I'm awkward and introverted I can't really tell, maybe they're just being nice?)
>all my female teachers in school were really nice to me, even the strict ones, the strictest teacher that everyone feared the most was super nice to me and chatty
>my neighbor (milf) once said "she'd kiss me but she doesn't want the neighbors to think anything of it" after I was baby sitting her kids, I thought she meant on the cheek but later found out she was into younger guys
>once in town, when I was on a date with a girl, some older woman showed up to ask for help with something that she obviously needed no help with, again, I was completely oblivious to it
>one lady at the pharmacy kept smiling at me when I'd approach the counter and seemed extra nice

I don't know if I attract older women or not, maybe they're just being nice but I feel like there's something to it, any thoughts on that?

See, the thing is, I'm not 'that' into sex, I prefer to be with someone my own age and have a connection with them, but I'm not sure if girls my age find something like that appealing or repulsive (the fact I may appeal to older women)
>>
>>18490488
Not really. Look at what loneliness leads to then come back.
>>
>>18490488
Why do we say men have to be more sensitive then laugh at them when they decide to adopt anything that isn't the traditional male stoicism?

Loneliness is one of the most devastating feelings for a human being
>>
>>18490479
Whatever. My sister is a partner in a major financial firm. Everything she does is alpha dominant. At her wedding, three of her corporate henchmen—yes, she literally has henchmen—showed up and began dancing in pink frilly tutus to amuse her. Her husband is some kind of former SEAL or something and now lives in their Florida cuckcondo while she lives in Manhatten and flies to Florida on weekends or when she feels like breaking him further.
There are dominant women in the world. They're in finance.
>>
>>18490523
>—yes, she literally has henchmen—
*twirls mustache*
>>
>>18490513
I'm not laughing at them. I pity them for having parents/brat handlers who fell for the "men should be sensitive" meme.
They should have been preparing them for the hardships of life. Instead they kicked the can down the road ("let someone else deal with the hard moments") to make their own lives easier.
>>
>>18490545
Yes, because only half of the human population deserves to show feelings and be cared for.
>>
>>18490581
Man up, Nancy.
>>
>>18490581
No. Rather because "deserve" has very little to do with what happens.
>>
Guys:
I have all the makings of a beaten housewife and turning into one is a big fear of mine. I hate confrontation and I'd rather beg for forgiveness (even when I haven't done anything wrong) than continue an argument or have someone be mad at me.

Yesterday, my boyfriend was in one of the worst moods I've ever seen him in after four years. He was very weird and kept accusing me of being emotional about something, but all I did was factually explain a situation to him and even apologised for inconveniencing him. He kept going on and on and getting personal, so I did something I've never done before - I logged off. I texted him saying he seemed like he was in a bad mood and I didn't feel like being on the receiving end, so I'll talk to him when he's feeling better. About two hours passed and he then started talking to me; everything seemed fine and he didn't bring it up again.

Stepping away from a situation, not apologising and waiting for him to talk to me is a big step for me. However, I don't feel like I can take a victory from it because I keep wondering how he felt at that moment and what he thinks of me now.

Guys, what would be going through your head if your very timid girlfriend stuck with her guns for the first time in four years?
>>
>>18490621
I'd probably be a little surprised.

It appears that while you have the best intentions, your tendency to apologize or begging for forgiveness for things that you aren't at fault for might exasperate issues, since it might make him feel like he's moreso at fault for whatever happened (if neither of you are at fault at least).

If I were in the guy's place I'd personally feel relieved that I'm getting some space in contrast.
>>
>>18490639
>your tendency to apologize or begging for forgiveness for things that you aren't at fault for might exasperate issues

I think this is happening, and it's partially why I decied to stick with my guns. He kept on insisting I was being emotional about something when I was being 100% calm and rational, but it was his insistence that I was emotional that was annoying me. If I tell someone "I can calm and not upset", I expect them to believe me. I feel like he went into the discussion predicting how I'd react, was surprised that I wasn't emotional and tried to insist that I was emotional. It wasn't productive and it made me feel weak and pathetic.
>>
>>18490649
I would personally say, keep a policy that he can talk to you about whatever, if he needs to, but let him have his space to work through his crappy moods or bad days. Obviously ask him if he wants to talk about it and that sort of thing.

You have the best of intentions, but it seems like it causes more negative situations if you try to jump in and help him through it, which leads to tensions between the two of you.

Again this is all my personal take on this, but as long as he knows you're there for him, and you give him the freedom to either cool down on his own or confide in you, it'll be better for the both of you.
>>
>>18490469
It is called survival of the fittest. If you are so big failure that not just nobody wants to do anything with you, but you also reach to the most chickenhearted solution called suicide, you honestly wasnt man in the first place.

Even niggers with IQ of a potato can easily kidnap and rape woman to not feel so lonely. Also everybody is born with social brain so everybody seeks company by default. There has to be something very wrong with you if you fail basic human socialization.
>inb4 autism
Eugenics when?

>women have everything on easy mode
I bet you never have been woman, have you? Look here
>>18489234
>>18487662
>>18490037
>inb4 these arent as bad or at least they have sex
That is the part of problem. For girl having sex is useless. They have different brain and different values. But the struggle is more or less the same. And now please go and do pic related.

>>18490501
Go date this chick. You are made for each other >>18487662
Tldr you arent normie by any means so you need to find another not normie girl.
>where
Hard luck. Online or offline. It is number game. Try dating 100 girls and hope for best.
>>
Need some advice, this girl i like from work rejected me a couple of months ago. I was Kinda sad and got a little awkward for months.
And i am still trying to move one.
So she eventually got herself a bf, weeks ago. I was intentionally evading her. But some how she tried to chat/link up in fb.
I dont know what todo? Be autistic by chating her back or should i just continue to avoid and stop contact? This just too much...
>>
>>18490729
She wants your attention (and probably make you her backup man) but not your D atm.

Your best bet is to ignore her online and keeping your distance at work.
>i bet you are still single, arent you?
How many girls have you asked on date after this one? Zero?
>>
File: 1498228064280.png (284KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498228064280.png
284KB, 500x500px
>>18490745
Thanks anon, will follow your advise.
Zero anon. I don't wanna get depressed with more rejection right now
>>
>>18490755
>posts 2D waifu neptunia
>asks 1 girls on date per couple months
With such frequency and autism you will die alone. Fire up okcupid + badoo and dont return back until you ask at least 30 different girls on dates.

>start with greetings
>if they ever reply back, ask them what they are looking for
>before the 1st conversation ends you want to het their phone number and ask them on date
If they evade / flakes question or refuse to give you phone number, they arent serious and therefore you drop them and move to next girl.

>anime posters
>>
File: 1498108250795.jpg (481KB, 1475x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1498108250795.jpg
481KB, 1475x2000px
>>18490781
Thanks for the really good tips anon, but really in not looking into relationships right now. But will screencap this for future reference.

Apologies as i knew I might trigger some /adv/, but nep keeps me smiling after a hard days work. I try to keep work,gym,play balance as much as i can.
>>
>>18490803
>apologizing for posting qtie sfw waifu on anime site to anons

Anon, you are too much submissive. You are boy. You HAVE TO learn how to NOT GIVE A FUCK. With this attitude even if you manage to get gf, she will probably abuse you and never have respect for you at all.

Please, dont be so meak. If you like posting things, just do it and dont care about what others think. It is called confidence and behaving like asshole. Girls love assholes. You dont need to disrespect them or bully them, but bending to every wish they throw at you will put you to friendzone in matter of seconds.

Please, find some self respect!
>>
for guys mostly, but female input is cool too:

>guy treats friend like a gf (a lot of attention, got mad when she got a hug from another guy, etc)
>gets really annoyed when she doesn't spend time with him
>notes how he doesn't mind having her personality in a gf
>proceeds to go on about other girls in front of her
>avoids being direct about sensitive subjects

my friend is going through some weird shit- should i tell her to ditch this guy? he seems shady to me. she claims they're just friends and i'm worried he's trying to trick her into a fwb situation.
>>
guys:

am I being irrationally mad right now? I'm somewhat angry at my boyfriend for not calling his female friend out for being rude to me. It makes me feel like I'm being out of line because normally things like this don't bother me.
>>
>>18490919
does he know she was being rude to you?

shit like that flies over our heads
>>
Girls,

Does flaccid length matter if erect length is average? (6-7 inches)
>>
>>18490895
This guy is overly obsessed with her, they're not together and he acts like they are, if they dated before then yea, maybe other guys could seem like a "threat" but if they're just friends then no reason for him to be like that. He even seems to have hinted that she might be a 'perfect gf for him' and still, she didn't take the hint, so this guy is just clueless.

Has this been going on for long? eventually he might get the hint, one of my friends was obsessed with this one girl in our group and offered to do some weird shit to her like massage her feet and all that even tho she had a bf (friend of the group), he stopped obsessing about her once another girl showed up in his life, most likely the same story with her to be honest. If he's not a threat then let him be, if he gets weird and aggressive or whatever, tell your friend to ditch his ass, its not healthy for either of them, especially since she doesn't show interest.
>>
>>18490952
>grower's life
kill me
>>
to girls,

a few girls that i know apparently really like me, but sometimes in conversation they just suddenly won't reply to me and will completely ignore me for days if i mention anything about meeting up, yet they still expect me to message them first after ignoring me? why is this?

i've had it with the last 3 girls i've been talking to and its so fucking annoying getting mixed signals like this when go from kissing me and being extremely flirtatious with me to completely blanking me
>>
>>18490895
>implying being fwb is bad
People like sex. Both girls and boys. Stay out from their lives. And find your own so to fuck.

>>18490919
I guess yes. When somebody is disrespectful to you, you should defend yourself. You arent little baby who needs mommy and daddy to take care of you anymore.

Also when you are boy, you sort of arent allowed to being disrespectful to girls both in physical or mental way. It is your own girl battle.
>until she starts slapping you, he shouldnt interfere imho

>>18490952
Insecurity the post.
>i dont know you, but when i am in that part where you show dick to girl, i am already few minutrs into foreplay and hard as diamon. And after the deal she cant think straight anymore so what is the big deal?

>>18490971
If girl flakes questions about going on dates with you, they have given clear signal enough. If you arent sure, ask them as clearly as possible
>do you want to go on date with me?

And simply ignoring them should do the trick. Dont be their emotional tampon or attention source.
>>
>>18490958
i don't think he has ever asked her out properly, but she probably would say yes if he did. she has been complaining to me about the situation more often these past few weeks, because she doesn't know where the boundaries are and it makes her uncomfortable. we've all known each other about a year, their friendship escalated about two months ago.

>>18490988
nah man, she doesn't want a fwb. i'm asking for advice because i might just hate this guy and didn't want to give her unfair advice. i'm a girl, so i'm not interested in her either.
>>
>>18491044
I understand why you're worried now, if he wanted to be with her, he'd ask, since he didn't AND feels like they're 'together' this might imply a fwb sort of deal. Either this or he's too afraid to ask her out, does he seem like an awkward/shy type? if more of a fuck boy then I'd say he's counting on being fwb, don't quote me on it tho, I may be wrong, I don't know the guy personally to tell.

You can talk to her next time she's complaining, ask if she wants to be with him, if she says 'yes' then maybe try and find out if the guy feels the same? just don't be obvious about it, ask if he likes her and all that, work around it, hint that you noticed them hanging out a lot or act oblivious and ask if they're together if you ever see him on his own or something. If he's dismissive about it, or acts like he's not that interested then maybe he isn't interested in a relationship.

I think someone with a more 'fuck boy' mentality might offer more help, I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum so I'm only speculating, but it makes sense I think
>>
File: my life.png (284KB, 499x559px) Image search: [Google]
my life.png
284KB, 499x559px
>>18491123
>lesbian
>starting to fall for the brother of one of my best friends since elementary school
>what should I do and how fucked up am I?
>>
>>18491151
I don't understand, whats this in relation to? separate question?
you're not the same person I replied to no?

anyway, how can you be a lesbian if you like guys? thats either bi or you're lying to yourself about your sexuality. You're not fucked up at all, I don't see what the problem is
>>
File: 1434830981567.jpg (8KB, 206x210px) Image search: [Google]
1434830981567.jpg
8KB, 206x210px
>>18491168
didnt mean to quite you actually, sorry

I guess im more bi now, when I was a teen I didnt like any guys and dated girls only and have ever sinc. Now im 24 and started to look at him in a different way and I thought id be done with this sort of "its a phase" feeling by now
>>
>>18491259
You don't need to apologize, I was just confused.

Do you still like girls in that way? or after meeting that guy things changed for you? Does he have any "feminine" qualities that may appeal to you? could be it, I knew a guy that looked like a lesbian, he was in his 20's too, straight tho, but I could see a lesbian taking interest in him.

>I thought id be done with this sort of "its a phase" feeling by now
there isn't an age limit to discover things like that, maybe it took you this long to find that guy and feel for him what other guys didn't make you feel.

I know this girl, well, not personally but I've been told of her, she's about 21 now, lesbian, currently with a gf. One of my mates is hitting on her and they've been spending a lot of time together, from the pics they're posting it looks like they're dating, they're very much alike from what I've been told so chances are they might end up together. I wouldn't be surprised, I wouldn't be surprised for you either if you ended up liking that guy in that sense
>>
>>18491123
he's kind of in between the two, girls / people like him easily and he knows that. but he has only dated a few girls in his lifetime. very nerdy and shy type at heart but often has girls throwing themselves at him. this i why i'm not sure what to think?

thanks for the advice though, i'll try to see where he stands without being too obvious about it.
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.