[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick question, i was with this girl the other day, she bit me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-06-26-12-43-52.jpg (392KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-26-12-43-52.jpg
392KB, 720x1280px
Quick question, i was with this girl the other day, she bit me so bad that she made me bleed. Im going to see her later and i would like to eat her out but i still have the wound inside my lip from the other day, i know im the only one she is seeing right now and she is healthy and shit but, is there any risk or i should wait? If i tell her im not gonna do it but i was willing to will she get mad? Thanks

Pic unrelated
>>
Marry her.

You'll soon be taking her bodily fluids directly into her bloodstream through the mouth, so you're already making her a permanent part of you. Her wetness will literally be flowing through your heart tonight. You might as well commit to her and wife her.
>>
>>18487205
* into your bloodstream
>>
>>18486866
Just don't go down on her. If she asks why, tell her your mouth/lip/tongue is still healing from her bite. If she gives you any shit, tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>18487288
But im going to kiss her, wouldnt it be the same?
>>
>>18486866
How do you know she's healthy?

The danger with an open wound is mostly transmission of a virus. Bacteria can easily move from genital to oral even without the cut.

Why do you want to be with someone who is willing to bite you hard enough to make you bleed?
>>
>>18488089
She lost it for a minute, i asked her not to do it again, she said sorry and didnt try it anymore
>>
>>18486866
>Hey babe, I'd really like to go down on you, but I think it'd be best to let this wound heal first. I can finger you, tho.

Why the fuck should having sex be easier than talking about sex? You're both adults.

But if you really must, use a dental dam. You can even make one from a cut condom.
>>
Why are you idiots giving him advice? Just kill him before he becomes a zombie!
>>
>>18489148
>bitten by zombie: become a zombie
>bitten by vampire: become a vampire
>bitten by werewolf: become a werewolf
>bitten by hot chick carried away by lust…
Heeeeey, OP. I think you should give me your phone number, just in case you're feeling a bit… different… tomorrow.
>>
>>18489172
Kek
>>
>>18489172

Why, so you can get bitten and turn as well? I think the transgender issue is already complicated enough as it is...
>>
>>18486866

>Me Gusta
>>
>>18489406
This is exactly why ball gags are popular.
>>
basically, it doesnt matter unless she has aids, hepatitis or any STD, nothing is going to happen except a bit of burning

medfag
>>
>>18488058
real men don't kiss on the lips, just slobber all the rest of her, and dick her so hard it hurts. hell man, she made you bleed, time to get that gash good and puffy. give it to her good and she won't even notice you didn't cuddle cause she'll be too busy gasping for breath and squealing like a stuck pig.
>>
>>18489461
This. Just tell her she needs to be punished for biting you. Gag her, tie her to the bed and have your way with her. Just don't use your mouth.
>>
>>18490398
For real?
>>
>>18490475
She's been a very naughty girl and needs to be taught not to bite, at least not that hard. You're going to have to give her a spanking while you tear that pussy up tonight. The neighbors will thank you for gagging her.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.