[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf wants kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1483629020860.jpg (35KB, 587x378px) Image search: [Google]
1483629020860.jpg
35KB, 587x378px
I'm 21 and my gf wants kids. I already told her that I'm not ready for it but her attitude makes me worried an "accident" might happen and I'll be forced to just deal with it.

What do? And on that note, when is the "right" time to have kids? What kind of sane person would willingly subject themselves to that kind of responsibility?
>>
>>18486526
"If you will slip me a child, I will break up with you and rather go to jail than pay child support".

There you go.
>>
>>18486526
I would wait. I'm 31 and I had my son at 29. I feel like that is around the right age to have a kid. Early to mid 20s should be about having fun, dating around, and establishing yourself at a job.
>>
>>18486526
>when is the "right" time to have kids?

It depends on the person but I think the best is when you're about 30. By then you've probably made all the large personal expenses you have wanted to make for yourself and have a job you can see yourself doing up until retirement

20-26 is just too damn early IMO. You've still got potential left to adventure there.
>>
>>18486526
Many a man's life has been ruined by this same scenario you're describing.

Run OP. Don't walk. Run. Before you're GF locks you in her life financially and through your potential kid. If you're serious about how she's acting about having a kid no matter what she's going to fuck your shit up. If you have any doubts about being a dad you need to drop this girl like a bad habit.

Heed my advice OP. Pussy ain't worth potentially fucking your life up.
>>
>>18486526
If she's willing to break your trust over something you're not ready for, she's not the one dude. Kids are no joke, and 21 is WAY too young for that sort of thing anyways. Break out of that relationship and don't look back.

I would say in your 30s would be a good time for kids, but it's different for everyone as to whether they ever want kids or not. I'm 26 and the idea does not appeal to me at ALL, so not everyone grows into the idea to begin with.
>>
whatever happened to just wear a johnny?
>>
>>18486625
Johnnys don't work so well in cases like this. If a woman wants you to get her pregnant, she will find a way.
>>
There's no such thing as an accidental pregnancy. You might not have planned it, but you damn sure are doing what causes it. It's not like you're walking around naked already about to blow a load then you trip, fall, and your dick goes right into her and you start cumming before you can get up. Don't want kids? Don't stick your dick in crazy. Simple as that.
>>
I'm 28 and this thread is giving me anxiety
>>
Pull out even when using a condom (in case she poked a hole in it). If you have this suspicion then its extremely likely to happen. Beyond that, its disturbing you have to worry about something this intense and life changing because you cant trust your partner. Consider if you will be able to stay with her for decades if you do end up with a kid. Doubt it? Leave before it happens
>>
leave her and find a female that doesnt want to get pregnant this instant
knock her up and be start a family

be a fucking man and decide for yourself and let a mentally unstable baby dispenser decide for you, no you wont keep having sex without getting her pregnant, that much is sure
>>
Punch her in the face
>>
>>18486526
Punch her in the face
>>
File: IMG_4127.png (56KB, 292x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4127.png
56KB, 292x200px
You should consider punching her in the face
>>
>>18486526
seriously. punch her in the face
also smoke crack and Sell the baby for more crack
>>
Punch that bitch in the face
>>
>>18486526
The right time is generally when both potential parents are stable and plan to remain that way for the duration they're going to be raising their kids. Stable means emotionally ready (know they both want kids, understand the responsibility, understand the potential misery, are ready to give up notions of "fun" as running around fucking other people, staying out all night, and the like) as well as financially (done with school and have secure employment which provides the means for pay for housing, potential medical, and build a financial cushion in case of disaster -- no living paycheck to paycheck).

If you don't understand responsibility or why people would want it, it's pretty safe to say that you're not emotionally ready. If your girlfriend is so insistent and needy that you're worried that she might deliberately get pregnant, you might want to let her go to find a guy more in tune with what she wants and needs.

If you don't ever see yourself wanting kids, you might also want to let her know so that she can find someone who better matches with her goals in life.
>>
Get a new bitch, bitch nigga.

How sex deprived are you that you want to stay with a female who wants something totally different from what you want?
>>
>>18486639
That's happened to me more than once
>>
>>18486639
This happened to me at the supermarket a few weeks ago. I was walking around naked with a big load in my balls, and i tripped over a can of ravioli, and fell dick first into a womans vagina. I blew my whole load in her pussy before i could get up,
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.