[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

18 years old and my mother still wants to control me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1498877573422.jpg (77KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
1498877573422.jpg
77KB, 524x468px
It's bad man, I have to come up with lies to be able to do somethings. I am fairly limited.

I started hanging out with some new people, and we've been getting along great. They like going places (Bridges for fishing, beach, go out and try to find girls) and I really want to join them whenever they go. I am 18 for fucks sake! I want to go fuck some whores, and enjoy my life.

What should I do /adv/?

If I don't get the freedom I need and want I am leaving the house for a few days, or longer.
>>
Get a car.
>>
>>18486518
That wouldn't change anything.
>>
>>18486532
Are you stupid? You would gain the ability to go anywhere you want on your own whim.

Despite my half-serious reply, you need to man up and tell your mother that you're an adult. If she tries to pull some shit like kicking you out, then she's simply an awful person who's controlling you not because she worries but because she literally wants to control you. You should try to sit down with her and ask why she's so overbearing. You should really spend the summer doing what you want, staying out late and having fun with friends while you're still a teenager. Explain this to her and hope for the best, otherwise, you'll just have to assert yourself and leave when you want to.

If you want to keep things respectful between you and your mother, then start respectfully and just put your foot down and tell her you want more freedom. Otherwise, lying and just leaving could damage your relationship, if you value it, though I do encourage you to try and sit down with her.
>>
>>18486489
I'm 24 and my mom still controls my life. It is what it is

I fucking feel you though. Ive been in that same situation all my life. Sneaking around helps. Also getting a job makes it much easier.

Only way it will stop is when you move out
>>
>>18486538
>Are you stupid?
Nope.

>You would gain the ability to go anywhere you want on your own whim
Very true, but unless I actually purchased it with my own money it wouldn't matter. She could take it away.

>If she tries to pull some shit like kicking you out, then she's simply an awful person who's controlling you not because she worries but because she literally wants to control you
She is very overprotective.

> You should really spend the summer doing what you want, staying out late and having fun with friends while you're still a teenager
Exactly man, I am not into bad stuff or hang with bad people. I just want to have some fun!

>Explain this to her and hope for the best, otherwise, you'll just have to assert yourself and leave when you want to
Lets say I want to leave and visit a hotel or something with friends, if I just argue and leave, and maybe come back a couple of days later. Wouldn't it be worse for me?

>>18486546
It's terrible, I would encourage my children to have fun while they can!
I am looking for work, and when I do I will purchase my own shit.

I have a lot of plans, like purchasing a aluminum boat. But I know I won't be able to with my mother in the way.
>>
>>18486558
Same here but you're living with her so just do as she asks for now. That's how it is. It sucks I know trust me I've been there. I lost a lot of friends and was unable to hang out and do shit with people because of her strictness. My mom always assumed the worse like yours. It's crazy cause I went through the same shit you did and it's blowing my mind. Just chill and relax for now. Also your friends have to understand sometimes you can't hang or have to come back home early. Try to communicate better with your mom.

But seriously getting a job like a shitty restaurant job where you can make some fast cash will help you out. Once I did that my mom started backing off and it was easier to hang with friends and get gfs.
>>
>>18486565
I think looking for a job is my best bet, and maybe paying a bill or two. That should be enough for me to do whatever.

Thanks a lot anon.

Currently my excuse to hang out is that I am going to the park next to my house, or my friends house. (He lives around the corner)
I have to be home before 8:30 PM.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.