[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating two girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: images (7).jpg (23KB, 514x286px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
23KB, 514x286px
This girl I've been "dating " and having sex with for a month are now emotionally closer than ever. We are basically couples except she hasn't officially broken up with her BF yet.

I met a different girl at w bar a couple weeks ago and we plan on going out this Friday night.

Now that I've become so attached and close to the main girl it feels wrong to go out with another girl.

At this same time I might miss a great opportunity and I feel sorry because she took her time to arrange the date.

What should I do?

Should I cancel the date and pursue my main girl since she's almost broken up?
>>
>>18486338
Cheaters will be cheaters. She cheated her bf, she'll cheat you.
>>
Priority on bar girl
Cheaters don't stop cheating
>>
>>18486338

She's not gonna leave her bf. You're just a side dick. Go with the new girl.
>>
>>18486338
Quit pretending there exists such thing as a committed relationship when rings aren't involved. Date both of them if you want: if they love you they'll stick around.
>>
Don't listen to people on 4chan about dating advice. Pick the better fuck tho
>>
File: ehehe.gif (966KB, 381x216px) Image search: [Google]
ehehe.gif
966KB, 381x216px
>>18486338
>We are basically couples except she hasn't officially broken up with her BF yet.

atleast you are handsome i hope
>>
>>18486365
>>18486377
>>18486389
This, nigga.
If she was committed, she'd have dropped her BF the moment she got with you. She didn't. There's no commitment. There is only meat for her to fuck, and I doubt that's what you want to be.
>>
>>18486338
1: stop cheating
2: she won't stop cheating
3: if date with bar girl goes well,
3a: don't cheat on bar girl
3b: tell cheating girl that since she won't leave her bf, she is now your side girl
3c: send bf evidence that cheating girl is cheating. Unless he is a cuck, then he will be better off.
>>
>>18487262
Fucking this. Why don't guys look out for each other?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.