[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got a pizza delivered. The delivery girl was pretty cute,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: dots.jpg (42KB, 569x220px) Image search: [Google]
dots.jpg
42KB, 569x220px
Just got a pizza delivered. The delivery girl was pretty cute, and texted me when she got to my place (as per delivery instructions). Would it be considered weird or creepy if I were to text and ask her if she's single? Is there a good way to go about it?
>>
>>18486321
Yes, that would be creepy. Order pizza more often and talk to her in person.
>>
That is incredibly creepy.
>>
>>18486332
yes this.
>>
>>18486332

Damn it, I don't even like pizza hut that much.
This is going to wreak havoc on my intestines. Hope it works.
>>
>>18486321
Better write her that you thought she was cute and that she has a date if she wants one.
>>
>>18486321
Creepy as fuck.

Put yourself into her shoes: she's delivering pizzas to people she doesn't know in places she hasn't been, and she doesn't know how many of those are going to be scary, how many decent folks, and when she's going to get kidnapped by some creepster. You come along and start hitting on her when she's just trying to do her job and get your damned pizza to you before it gets cold. How does she know you're not some crazed rapist or axe murderer? What other kind of person hits on his pizza delivery girl?
>>
>>18486426
> How does she know you're not some crazed rapist or axe murderer?
The whole rapist axe murderer nonsense scare shouldn't be brought up ever with how unlikely it is. People are watching way too much idiotic crime fiction and somehow confuse it with reality.

You might as well have the same kind of crazy ideas and meet strangers like pizza girl in hazmat gear because they might carry deadly diseases.

> What other kind of person hits on his pizza delivery girl?
Who knows. But if everyone did it, what would his chances be?

Seriously, just do it and hope for the best. Otherwise you got no chance to hook up with her anyhow. And actually there is not anything immoral or wrong about asking her out.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.