[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls have a brief infatuation (absolute obsession and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2470.jpg (53KB, 465x357px)
IMG_2470.jpg
53KB, 465x357px
Why do girls have a brief infatuation (absolute obsession and attraction) to me which burns out after like a month, after which I get dumped and friendzoned?
>>
>>18486252
They just want the D, better to be that guy than the guy whose D they don't want.
>>
You only have so much personality that after a month you've basically told every interesting story, shared every interesting piece of information, and just plain no longer really have anything to contribute.
>>
Most people in general are dopamine addicts.
>>
File: 1479168357481.jpg (64KB, 1000x1000px)
1479168357481.jpg
64KB, 1000x1000px
>>18486261
That's honestly sad as fuck. I've been working at a place for four years and I still haven't told most of them a whole bunch of shit about myself and have been creating all sorts of new shit as things go along.

Sure some people I am incompatible with and some people will find me boring just as I find them boring. Some people find me interesting. Some don't. That's life.
>>
>>18486268
Such is life, a month is just about long enough for that adrenaline rush of newness to fade and for them to realize they're bored of you.

Gotta find ways to keep things interesting.
>>
>>18486286
>a month is just about long enough for that adrenaline rush of newness to fade and for them to realize they're bored of you.

Says who? Says what? Your experience in life as a dopamine addict and your subsequent pessimistic ass view of the world?
>>
>>18486351
Pure logic. The more time you spend with a person, the more boring they get. That doesn't mean all relationships will fail, but all realtionships get around that "honeymoon phase" and you will get to the point where you've heard the same story a billion times and there really isn't much of anything "new" to them. Because almost every important experience they will have after having dated you for a long time will involve you, so there's no need to tell the story.
>>
>>18486378
>pure logic
You don't know anything about logic. The fact that you even used the adjective "pure" as preface makes that fairly clear. Let me give you a counterexample to your statement and thus proving you wrong.

>The more time you spend with a person, the more boring they get.
OK. Let's say I define "more" as 2 minutes of time. Let's say I met them 20 minutes ago. Am I boring now?

Sure, you can go ahead and more rigorously define your statement to use your previous "a month" time. Why a month? Can you explain why in exactly 2.628e6 seconds everyone suddenly is incapable of being interesting anymore? Sure, you can then fall back on saying "about" a month because we both know you have zero fucking evidence for your claim despite being "logical", and by allowing a condition that is now relative and cannot be defined and can always be moved to meet your needs, it cannot therefore be proven false.

Is this the logic you are speaking of? Because you haven't proven anything, and assuming can't be proven wrong by some guy high off his ass eating some dank ass cheese raviolis directly results in "PURE LOGIC" is ignorant as fuck.

>Because almost every important experience they will have after having dated you for a long time will involve you, so there's no need to tell the story.
This is why you both do things with your life and continue to grow. Not everyone is stagnate. This is where your "logic" falls apart. If you have somehow managed to find a way to not change at all in a universe where "time" is literally a measure of change (well disorder, fuck you), you really fucked up.
>>
>>18486252
It depends. Are you a Beatle?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.