[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

manchild or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 85a.png (963KB, 990x1146px) Image search: [Google]
85a.png
963KB, 990x1146px
I'm 24, male and peers my age and above are looking to buying houses in the middle of fucking nowhere (i live in a large city), moving in with their fiances/girlfriends/new wives and getting dogs

i don't give a fuck about any of that shit. the idea of a girlfriend/wife repulses me, I have 0 interesting giving away hours of my time to get a dog that would eat my rotting corpse if it was hungry enough, so much for man's best "friend", and i'm perfectly content with not owning a house in the suburbs with weird sheltered communities and housewives with xanax addictions

Is this being a Manchild or am i living a valid life choice?
>>
What DO you spend your time doing and what DO you want your life to be in the next 10-15 years?
>>
>>18486194
I spend my time working, taking classes for professional development/ for the sake of learning cool shit, lifting, reading, consuming media, and sexing girls here and there.

10-15 years from now I'd like to make strides in my career where I'm doing something as close to my "dream job" as possible, while also affording to take care of my parents as they age and other family members with whatever they need.

I really don't see another woman or house or Golden Retriever fucking that up for me
>>
I mean, you're 24 so it's entirely normal to not want to settle down. It's not like you you'll face pressure from society to have babies before 35 like women. You could live a pretty chill life and not settle down well into your thirties. But there'll be a time where you want to create a family, it isn't really something you can control.

> Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing.
>>
>>18486193

Does it matter? If you're happy with what you got what does it matter if strangers say it's "valid" ? Every path has its downsides. Go with the one that feels right and try to brush off the people who insist you aren't happy.
>>
Let's be friends op,i though i was alone
>>
>>18486193
>>18486207
You sound pretty fuckin cool, you're fine man. Good luck to you!
>>
>>18486193
You're obviously free not to give a shit about the same things your peers give a shit about. Most people never will respect most of the choices you made anyhow.

If it helps you, you sound more like a person with slight sociopathic tendencies than a manchild.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.