[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me 28 year-old Muslim >have a good job and nice apartment,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (55KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 500x477px
>be me 28 year-old Muslim
>have a good job and nice apartment, time to find a good Muslim wife
>arranged marriage to a 21-year old traditional conservative religious qt lebanese virgin
>shes like an angel with everyone,always polite and happy around everyone
>entirely different at home with me
>constantly bosses me around
>wants to control every aspect of my life, forcing me to work out and diet
>denies me sex when shes mad at me
>is mad at me almost all the time, for reasons unknown to me
>doesnt cook, only makes stuff like fishsticks or pizza or chicken nuggets
>cleans the apartment once a week and makes sure I hear her complain about it all night the one day she cleans
>defensive, is always waiting for me to say anything wrong so she can snap at me
>zealous world-view
>if a sexual scene comes on in a movie or tv show we are watching she covers my eyes and yells at me to not look or she will be very angry
>is baby-crazy, already has plans for what to do with our kids once they are born
>she was getting a $5k allowance from me every month, somehow this isnt enough and she pressured me and somehow convince me to give her $6500 a month
>mfw Im living with an anorexic bipolar ocd qt controlling every moment of my life

How do I change this? Im getting really tired of being her doormat and its making me depressed. She doesnt even realize that her bullying and constant emotional blackmail has broken me inside. What should I do? To top it all off, we have been trying for her to get pregnant for about a year and its not working, and that has made her even more moody all the time
>>
>>18486143
My friend you're in a hard place. You are married and for some only death relieves you from marriage. Your family will pressure you so there's no easy way out. You can tell her that you both need counseling but it is shameful. Tell her family that she displeases you as your wife. Talk to her mother and negotiate, tell her that the kids will suffer and become unsuccessul. Tough spot, but good luck.
>>
Did you not get to know her before you got married or something...? I'm Indian and people take time to get to know each other before they get married, even if it's an arranged marriage.

And the only advice I can give you is to divorce her, but I'm guessing that's not an option.
>>
>>18486143
If talking to her has not work, tell her family she will be an inadequate mother for their grandkids. Family is everything, and when in jeopardy they must act together to solve the problem.
>>
>>18486153
We had a few months of dates before marriage. I knew she was spoiled growing up, and She seemed strong-willed and bossy from the beginning of our relationship, but I thought she would grow out of it, since nothing major really happened during the dating period. she is really possessive and I just thought it was her way of showing love, I didnt read too much into it. What happened is basically a few months into our marriage (im very non-confrontational and calm, im starting to think thats a character flaw) she was already making all of our decisions, snapping at the smallest things, and basically controlling every aspect of my life. If I even leave the house without her she calls and messages incessantly to know what Im doing, thats how jealous she is. If I disagree with her over something she basically frowns for hours and starts to constantly berate me and refuse to discuss things further. She treats me like a child, whenever we have an argument she gets the final say because she is more stubborn than I am. The last few months have also been hell because she wont get pregnant, and she already had PMS, but now with every time she gets her period its her usual PMS x1000 because shes mad she got her period and isnt pregnant, We are going to the doctor soon, and shes really nervous and on-edge all the time, its messing up my whole life
>>
>>18486143
Well you're a mudslime so you could just cut her lower jaw off or burn her pussy shut or whatever else you fucking degenerates do to women who dare have a spine.
>>
>>18486168
Well like I said, I don't see any other option other than divorce. I don't see putting a baby in her improving things and she's probably an angel to her family or her family's glad to be rid of her. I'm guessing you've tried talking to her too and that hasn't changed anything.
>>
>>18486178
seriously? your only solution is divorce? I think OP meant something along the lines of salvaging his marriage
>>
>>18486143
dunno op, maybe stop acting like you're a carpet
>>
>>18486143
she is damaged beyond any reasonable repair.

where are you living? the west? divorce and if necessary get police involved to secure your safety.

if not then well thats a tough one. be firm and confront her and try discussing the issues in a calm manner.
>>
>>18486192
Obviously, but their relationship isn't really salvagable from what OP has said. He lacks a backbone and has set a precedent where he's let her walk all over him, so unless he's willing to somehow change that, he's either going to have to get a divorce or live an unhappy married life. And I get the suspicion that if he does try to stand up to her, she'll either file for divorce herself or claim he's abusive, or both.

She's used to getting her own way. If she does, then OP is going to be miserable. If she doesn't, then they're both going to be miserable.
>>
>>18486171
I agree with this poster. Act like the dirty fucking mudslime you are.
>>
>>18486143
I'm sorry, bro, but except for a few of the last bits about not watching TV during sex scenes, she's just a typical wife. This has nothing to do with religion, culture, or nationality.

You need to get her pregnant soon. Things will change rapidly then, and not necessarily in the direction you think you want now, but you'll acquiesce. Also, you'll be buying a house soon, anon. That apartment isn't going to be big enough for your family.
>>
File: 1364065340618.gif (1MB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1364065340618.gif
1MB, 160x120px
>>18486143
>was getting a $5k allowance from me every month

>a FIVE GRAND allowance
and
>a wife
>Getting an allowance from you like you're a sugardaddy

This is bait. And on the small teensie tiny chance it isnt: get some balls sometime and be a man. Stop the payments,raise your voice at her,stand up for what you say you want to change and leave her.

also post pics
>>
>>18486242
in islam its an obligation to give the wife an allowance
>>
>$6,500 allowance a month
OP if you're into traps/gay shit I will totally suck your muslim cock and let you fuck me as long as you want for half that amount.
>>
>>18486253
Don't bullshit me. The only obligation the man has is to provide maintenance to the wife. No such thing as pockey money or allowance. Maintenance includes the bare minimum food clothing and shelter.
>>
>>18486315
are you a qt?
>>
>>18486253
>in islam
Aren't women inferior shit compared to men in your culture? I'm pretty sure you can treat her like complete shit and it will be socially acceptable.

inb4/pol/ hey i'm not the one who makes the social norms up for sand niggers
>>
>>18486143
Sounds like she's a housewife with no fucking life beyond bossing you around and looking good to others.

Make her get some difficult education and a job.
>>
Looks like it's time to take out a life insurance policy on her.
>>
>>18486143
Beat the shit out of her, isn't that what your culture teaches anyway?
>>
>>18486519
Don't do this, OP, holy shit.

But I understand what this guy feels. You need to set boundaries, show you aren't going to be walked all over, that you care about her feelings but need HER to care about yours too.

You also need to make sure she has hobbies or some shit, if she doesn't already.

In other words, make clear this isn't working, and that there will be a change. That change will be you two work on your fucking poisonous relationships, you find what is REALLY angering her as well because this is obviously just her finding excuses to express her real problem.

You two either work on it, or you make clear you will kick her to the curb and never give her what she wants. If divorce is impossible, it's simple: no kids, ever, unless you two fix this.
>>
Well you shouldn't have been thinking with your dick on this one. Also why be Muslim in this current year? Might as well kill yourself.
>>
>>18486143
Chop off her head in the middle of the street
>>
>>18486143
>5k allowance
JUST
>>
File: 1489145624161.png (105KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
1489145624161.png
105KB, 500x403px
>>18486519
Actually that might work.

I'm a muzzie hating woman myself but the only reason women act like that is when they actually desire to be dominated and shown their place. OP sounds like a bitchboi taking it and giving in, so of course she will shit on him further. Both are unhappy. OP will have to grow some balls and next time she starts bitching calmly tell her that this ends NOW and if he ever hears her give her opinion without being asked she will feel her mistake. Next time she bitches, give her a bitchslap and than fuck her like the slut she is. "You made me do it."

OP, your girl only acts like she does because she can. Because her parents and you have spoiled her. If divorce is not an option, you will have to train her yourself.

Also: This comment was made so you don't blow yourself up.
>>
>>18486143
Doesn't sharia law give you the right to punch her?
Maybe she is testing you to see if you can stop being a doormat?
Tell your parents and her parents about how the relationship it's not working for you.
Tell her you are tired of her shit and want a divorce.
Lower her allowance to half until she learns to behave.
>>
>>18486393
It's basically like owning a dog, you still have to treat the dog well and feed it or government confiscate it.
>>
>muslim

stopped reading right there.
>>
Stop being a pussy and beat the shit out of her. You run the ship, not her. Plus I'm sure you're protected by that cluster fuck of contradictions called the Quran
>>
my accoring to my vast and extensive studies of islam youre both obligated to commit suicide jihad
>>
punch her in the cunt
>>
become secular
>>
Try giving her more money
>>
>>18486168
>grow out of it
LOL.

The face they (both girls and boys) show to you on first dates is the BEST they can emulate. From that point it is downward spiral.

Have talk with her. Honest talk with her. Tell her you really love her, but she needs ro behave less bitchy. Relationship needs BOTH to respect and trust each other. And as it sounds, she doesnt respect you one bit.

Find working compromise or really divorce. Some bitches are pure crazy.
>>
>>18486143
I thought that it was ok for Muslims to use violence to beat their wife?
Does she have big brothers that would off you if you hurt her?
>>
>>18486670
This. Develop a "throw down" mentality. She's treating you this way as you permit it. Don't permit it and start to assert yourself.
Be assertive in telling her directly what you do and don't like, be honest and say how it makes you feel and how you need respect as an equal not a doormat.
Make your case and discuss it like an equal.
People treat you the way you allow them to
>>
Maybe she's unhappy that she had to marry a guy she doesn't love and this is her way of getting her frustration out? Maybe talk to her. Literally ask her why is she such a bitch. Or start acting like her, be a dick to her.
>>
>>18486143
talk to her family.
tell them she displeases you and is unfit to raise your children. Threaten to send her back.
Start standing up for yourself. Cut her allowance to basically nothing. You may be obligated to give her money, give her only enough to do what you tell her to do.
Make a list of things she has to get done when you come home from work. Failure to do these things to your standard result in corporal punishment.
Talk to your cleric. Get the advice of other Muslim men. They might have answers for you that we don't.
If she is a spoiled lebanese princess, you, as her husband, have to train her to be a wife if her family has failed.

tl;dr
talk to your cleric and man up.
>>
>>18486143
>muslim
The problem starts here. Stop worshipping the Pedophile prophet, divorce peacefully once you are free from his crazy murderous sect, find a better grill, profit from here.
>>
>>18487048
Who Tf said that Muslims can use violence against their wives and beat them? Fox news? Muhammad himself said that women are like "glass" so be GENTLE with them
>>
>>18486143
And this is why arranged marriages are shit. ""Oh, let's force two people who hardly know each other and probably aren't going to be compatible to be together legally. That's a great fucking idea!"
>>
>>18487185
This. Islam's the most backwards, hateful, disgusting religion out there.
>inb4 islamophobe
>inb4 you haven't read the Qur'an.
>>
>>18487203
Muhammad said a lot of shit and the general consensus is that you can pick and choose from what he said and follow it even if he said things that contradict. If you're really serious about it, whatever the last thing he said is overrules whatever he said in the past.

Too bad he was peaceful in the beginning and a war lusting nigger at the end.

t.arab
>>
>>18486143
>$5k a month
>not enough

Jesus fuck, that's 60k a year amigo. As a minimum wage worker in the south, I'd fucking kill to make that much. What a douchebag. Is she actually muslim? I thought wives were the property of husbands in that culture. Jesus fuck dude.
>>
>>18486143
>Almost entire thread telling him to beat his wife

Jesus Christ you fucks. Just divorce her OP, she's sound terrible.
>>
>Intended to boss around a passive, subservient wife
>Gets bossed around by controlling, domineering wife

lol, you deserve this. I hope Hinduism is true so that you are reborn as a Saudi woman that has to do all the things you would make your wife do.
>>
>>18487203
This just in: a set of religious scriptures is inconsistent with itself
>>
File: 1408113255047.gif (2MB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1408113255047.gif
2MB, 250x200px
with the amount of insane cunts around these days, what the fuck were you expecting rolling the dice with an arranged marriage?
>>
>>18486143
Get a second wife and split the allowance between the two of them, rise the allowance of the one that it's a better wife and lower the allowance of the one that is doing worse.
If you get a bad second wife, you still have 2 more tries to get a good one.
>>
Aren't you a Muslim? Isn't the man the boss, can't slap her shit or get a refund from her father?

I honestly know fuck all about Muslim marriages but from the outside it seems the Man is the boss and the wives are submissive.
Or is it like western marriages where the man thinks he is the boss but the wife is Queen.
>>
Shit like this is why arranged marriages are absolutely ludicrous to me, you have no time to determine if they're actually a decent partner and then you're fucked. Hey buddy, CUT YOUR LOSSES, this things fucked from the get go. Fuck what your religion thinks, fuck what your friends and family think, this is YOUR life. You say you have a good job, this woman is a cancerous leech on your well-being and life, it's time to move on. There are probably a million mudslime qts who won't make your life a living hell.
>>
>>18486214
Advice is wrong. No way in hell would I plant my seed in this woman. If a baby pops up, shell be getting more of the money. Fuck giving her shit op, she has to go to work and work for it. I had this ho who overstayed her welcome. What I did when the verbal shit didnt work was I went outta town but before that disconnected the utilities. Made calls to the power company telling them to shut it down at the crib cuz I wouldnt be there. Sure enough 8 hrs after I left I get msgs from her saying why nothing works. **WELL IT IS MY HOUSE AND IF I WANNA TURN OFF THE POWER I CAN**

Never saw her after that. Course some of my stuff was on the yard (only a chair) and she aint got nuthn to steal cuz all I had was a 200lbs bigass TV from the 70s that is missing buttons and shit.

See if this works if divorce is not an option. Also just try laughing and annoying her. She seems to feel the need for anger
>>
>>18486143
Realise that Islam was a mistake, and get a divorce, now you are free and richer.
>>
>>18486670
Is it so crazy for her to just say she wants to be dominated?
>>
>>18486143
Where are you living ? Middle East or not ? How can you let your wife decide of your life ? If my son was like you I wouldn't have it married to a woman but to a donkey. If you can be used by that woman is that you deserve to be used by her.
Yet her parents should be ashamed too to have uneducated their daughter like this
>>
>>18486214
Translates to: be a doormat

Don't be a doormat op, do you really want to live your life that way?
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>muslim has to pay a hefty price for devoting his life to a religion that adds ridiculous amounts of negativity to the world
Ask me if I feel bad.
>>
>>18489118
toastie roastie detected
>>
>>18489118
Hinduism is pretty cool. Would join it if the women weren't physically repulsive.
>>
>>18489004
Well she spends alot and im losdd, the money is the least od my concerns for all I care she could wipe her ass with dollar bills, I just want her attitude to change
>>18489118
not really. I always treat women with respect, as you can tell from how patient and generous ive been with my wife even through her mood swings
>>18489262
living in nyc. its probably a result of her being raised here, she is insufferable. today she didnt cook because she was "busy". on further inquiry, it turns out she ate put in the city for lunch with an old friend who was visitng her. So I ordered Chinese food for dinner because there was literally no food in the apartment and the whole time I was eating she was pestering me over why I dont just buy some groceries and make something healthy. I got angry at her and threw out the food and yelled at her why doesnt she make something healthy since Im busy working my ass off all day. She just cried silently for a little bit and has literally been SEETHING and glaring at me all night without a word. Its been 5 hours since our little argument and she hasnt spoken a word. this is like the first time she shuts up after I yell at her
>>
>>18489478
im loaded*
>>
>>18489478
lol im in the living room watching tv, and now she went to sleep and slammed the door of the bedroom and locked it
>>
>>18489478
Can you move her to Saudi Arabia or another country where you would have more freedom to discipline her properly?

If not, you need to make a credible threat to divorce if she's not your obedient maid and sex-slave. If she doesn't accept it, give her the divorce papers. If she begs you for another chance, give her a good hard spanking before you give it, and make it clear there will be no third chance.
>>
>>18489496
Solid advice; could even work for a Western woman.
>>
>>18486143
Stone her for disobedience, that's ok in your culture right?
>>
>>18489488
she seems like an utter psycopath
>>
>>18486143
Dump her
>>
>>18486143
there's always allah akbar. I'd suggest ISIS strongholds in Raqqa.
>>
>>18489529
Well, OP, you live in the ultra-liberal New York City.
If you abuse your wife, the liberals around you will be too afraid of being racist to call you out on it.
You have a opportunity that white men (outside of Russia) are never presented with: to beat your wife with no consequences.
DO IT.
Don't be a liberal pussy who gets taken advantage of.
When she treats you badly, YOU SHOW HER WHO IS THE FUCKING BOSS.
EMBRACE YOUR MUSLIM PRIVILEGE. BEAT THAT WOMAN FOR NOT BUYING INTO HER ROLE IN THE RELIGIOUS MUSLIM MARRIAGE THAT YOU HAVE BOTH AGREED ON. Rape her if she does not give you satisfying sexual release. Burn her if she won't cook you a decent fucking meal, after you've gone out and worked hard to make money for her to live in your apartment and take 6500 of your hard earned dollars every fucking month. STONE her if she is not completely loyal to you.
Yor prophet Muhammad WILLS THIS BEHAVIOUR. MUHAMMAD IS ON YOUR SIDE. DON'T BE POLITE JUST TO APPEASE PEOPLE WHO DON'T RESPECT MUHAMMAD AS MUCH AS YOU DO.
That woman is YOUR PROPERTY. Make sure that you get what you need out of it.

You have ONE life, and Muhammad has blessed you with so much power over what you do with it. If you need to abuse her to get what you need and deserve from her, YOU DO IT. and TO HELL with what anybody else says about it.
>>
Isn't this what you people use acid for?
>>
>>18489604
This might be the most polarizing post I've ever seen on 4chan
>>
>>18486143
>she was getting a $5k allowance from me every month, somehow this isnt enough and she pressured me and somehow convince me to give her $6500 a month
What the fuck do you do for work nigger

I thought I was doing alright taking home 4K a month
>>
>>18489825
Nah, it's just a bitter underage virgin. The capped letters gives him away.
>>
>>18489604
Fuck, dude. Why don't you take the neckbeard down a bit? That's super uncool...
>>
>>18486143
the verdict is in, OP. You either start letting her know who is in charge it you have to leave her. the second one is going to be much, much easier.
>>
>>18489488
Leave and set appartment on fire
>>
File: The truth about women.jpg (2MB, 1210x6307px) Image search: [Google]
The truth about women.jpg
2MB, 1210x6307px
What if she is passive aggresively pushing you to be the boss? You need to comuinicate, about what you want, openly and honestly. Be assirtive tell her what you value in her, and given the way she acts in public, she has enough self-awareness to act on that. Also, listen to what she wants or she wont be happy,, but don´t let her push you around, that isn´t a way to be happy. The way she forces you exercise sound like she wants you to improve yourself, but working to be better person in never shameful, even if someone forces you into it. I
Also,
>if a sexual scene comes on in a movie or tv show we are watching she covers my eyes and yells at me to not look or she will be very angry
The hell? She definitely needs to get fucked hard and passionately, once her attitude improves.
Also, read this.
1/2
>>
File: The truth about women 2.jpg (2MB, 1210x6291px) Image search: [Google]
The truth about women 2.jpg
2MB, 1210x6291px
>>18490534
2/2
>>
>>18486393
Yes. There's a whole surah (chapter) in the Qur'an about how women are required to behave and constant reminders that they're basically property and worth less than men.
>>
>>18486168
Just throw some acid in her face or whatever you savages do, achmed
>>
Do you give her orgasms every time? Serious question
>>
>>18486149
oh gosh you muslims....
>>
post her feet
>>
>>18492072
this, embrace the current power dynamic in the relationship, youre living the dream with a dominant qt femdomming you, massage and kiss her feet and apologize. also buy her an expensive gift so she can realize she owns you completely now. eventually she will start making drama just to bring you back to your knees. lucky guy desu
>>
>>18486171
>>18486212
>dare have a spine.

She's a brat, dude. I'm not even talking about the sex, which is her prerogative, and the diet/exercise, which is demonstrably beneficial.
She's clearly deluded and indeed deserving of the acid treatment if she won't accept basic counseling.
>>
>>18486393
>being this buttblasted about women (and men) knowing their place
It's not about inferiority. Men are classically dominant and women aren't meant to lead the household.
We all have roles whether we like them or not. OP is in trouble because neither of them understand their role.
>>
>>18486677

>Doesn't sharia law give you the right to punch her?

Nope. In Islam, even in the worst cases that you have to use your hands, you aren't allowed to:

- Hit hard.
- Hit the face.
- Hit her in any way that result in bloodshed (i.e. you aren't allowed to use a knife or something, bite and so on).
- Hit in a way that causes some scars or break some bones.

And before using your hands you first have to discuss the matter with her, if you got nowhere you have to try to leave until you both calm down. After that you can use your hands but to hit lightly as discussed above.

Evidences:

عن جابر رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم أنه قال في حجة الوداع : ( اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ في النِّسَاءِ فَإِنَّكُمْ أَخَذْتُمُوهُنَّ بِأَمَانِ اللَّهِ وَاسْتَحْلَلْتُمْ فُرُوجَهُنَّ بِكَلِمَةِ اللَّهِ وَلَكُمْ عَلَيْهِنَّ أَنْ لَا يُوطِئْنَ فُرُشَكُمْ أَحَدًا تَكْرَهُونَهُ فَإِنْ فَعَلْنَ ذلك فَاضْرِبُوهُنَّ ضَرْبًا غير مُبَرِّحٍ وَلَهُنَّ عَلَيْكُمْ رِزْقُهُنَّ وَكِسْوَتُهُنَّ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ ) .

وَاللاتِي تَخَافُونَ نُشُوزَهُنَّ فَعِظُوهُنَّ وَاهْجُرُوهُنَّ فِي الْمَضَاجِعِ وَاضْرِبُوهُنَّ فَإِنْ أَطَعْنَكُمْ فَلا تَبْغُوا عَلَيْهِنَّ سَبِيلاً" [النساء [34"

قول الرسول صلى الله عليه و سلم : " رفقا بالقوارير "

>>18486143

OP, is you wife conservative muslim? Because what she's doing is against some -strong- rules of the islam.
>>
>>18492091
Well, you know she doesn't completely own you until you give her the key to the cock cage that you buy her to put on your cock. OP is about at that point; he just needs to take the plunge and make that purchase.
>>
>>18491379
Answer this OP
>>
My girlfriend is a Muslim, I know how impersonal some of their relationships can be. You need to communicate with her. You said you don't know why she's mad at you, why not? If you actually like her you wont feel awkward working to understand her more deeply. The likely answer is that she hates life to be honest (arranged marriage), but you'll have to probe and be emotional together, as well as being strong. Just hope she's not too stupid.
>>
>>18486143

Everything she does and gets away with is because you let her do it. Sex is her weapon and she has used it to domestic you. You seem to a natural pushover, in life you'll fijd whenever people discover weakness, they exploit for their own gains.

You come from an Islamic background, so in reality you hold a majority of the power in the relationship.

You have two choices, either divorce her and move on, or stop taking her shit and set your own house rules.

In the hadith and a sunnah the woman should be dutiful to the husband.

I'm not trying fun of you when I say this, but honestly you need to stop being such a pussy.

Let her walk all over you or stand up for yourself.
>>
>>18493863
shes conservative to an extent. she fasts and prays and wears the hijab and avoids "haraam" things
>>18491379
usually she just lays there and moans a little bit. shes the definition of a dead fish. sometimes she rushes me to finish
>>18494297
shes happy overall, shes just overly sensitive when it comes to me for some reaosn, she has a really short fuse
>>
>>18494556
You don't even know if she is orgasming? Lol son.
>>
>>18489140
fucking brilliant kekenomics anon do this OP
>>
>>18494566
>implying "female orgasms" arent a meme
>>
>>18494579
Lol wut
>>
File: 1492469034173.png (308KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492469034173.png
308KB, 900x800px
She sounds really immature. She's a 21 year old spoiled virgin who is religious, so she is basically a baby. I mean, I've know girls who get mad when their man sees a naked woman on TV, it's fucking stupid but it's their basic little girl instincts that they gotta finally question some day if they hope to be normal.
>>
>>18486143
Stop being a fucking muslim for starters you terrorist apologist
>>
>>18486253
It is your obligation to slap 5 across her face
>>
>>18486143
Dude that's the way she was raised.

This is the shit part of an arranged marriage.

>>18486168
Lol dude you saw the signs, I'll let you in on a secret: what you see prior to marriage is usually what you get. If you saw she was rude and bossy on your dates you should've stopped thinking with your dick for a second and picked another girl. She sounds controlling and you just fucked up by giving her more power.
You can deal, divorce or cheat. We all know cheating is a trash move.
You seem somewhat traditional, why don't you try helping her out around the house a little bit. Do not wait for her to ask you or it will add to the bossiness, do it while she's out or something. Show her you care. Maybe you are being too cold as a husband and so she's acting it even more than she normally would. If you can try doing this, pleasing her (not spoiling her), before making any rash decisions it would benefit your marriage perhaps. If not then maybe she's just a shit person who wasn't raised in the mindset of being a Muslim wife.
>>
File: IMG_2528.jpg (73KB, 500x872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2528.jpg
73KB, 500x872px
>>18486670
Lol this could be it. She's trying to see how much she can push you. fucking man up and show her who's boss by putting your foot down. She may give off the impression of not liking it, maybe even cry a little, but once you do the shit should be cut. Unless she's looking for a spineless, then she might just leave or keep being a bitch.

I would go with telling her she's being a terrible wife and she needs to cut the shit or you'll leave her on her daddy's doorstep and find a new and better wife who isn't a bitch all the time. Or some shit like that. Can't you threaten her? Or like cut off her credit card hand so she doesn't spend $6500 a month anymore
>>
>>18488100
>inb4 you haven't read the Qur'an.
If someone ever says this to you, be sure to helpfully refer them to someone who has a PhD in Islamic Theology - the head of ISIS.
>>
>>18490534
>>18490541
How does this apply to fags/dykes?

Asking for a friend.
>>
It sounds like she isn't attracted to you. But likes the status/money. Probably why she wants a baby so bad is to tick it off her list. Doesn't sound like she has much control of her life. That's why she boses you around so much, it's the only control she has.
>>
>>18495181
Pretty much. Dead bedrooms is so rampant in islamic marriages since most of them marry for money rather than genuine attraction.
>>
gerra
>>
>>18486143
Seems like she's taking out all the repressing on you, maybe she's just pleasing her parents by being in the arranged marriage. I'd say talk to her about what's going on in her mind.
>>
>>18494579
They aren't, but some women are incapable of having them, and that makes them insufferable bitches.
Look on Internet how to give her an orgasm with your hand, seriously, that can change the most bitchy cunt into a really nice girl.
>>
>>18495632
i thought circumsized females cant have orgasm?

Anyways, its obvious whats happening to OP, from what he described and his different posts, shes madly in love with him (trust me, girls are only so extremely sensitive when they care about a guy) If what everyone here is saying was true (shes only there for the money etc.) she wouldnt be so emotional with him, she wouldve just faked being nice.she obviously have feelings for him. I feel like she has Borderline Personality Disorder, it would explain her outbursts, extreme jealousy, tendency to overstep boundaries, and its obvious she is very very dependent on you for money, babies, emotional validation etc... If you love her I think you should treat her well (ignore all the "slap her" and "stone her" advice) I think she gets emotional validation from you treating her well, try to be more sympathetic towards her and not confront her alot, and treat her well, especially since she is worried about having a baby. If she didnt love you she wouldnt care about having a baby with you, she would just ask for divorce from you, as is her right in islam
>>
>>18486171
I hate this meme. Muslims in america are much more moderate than muslims in europe. Muslims in america wont do shit. Thats why you dont see any terrorist attacks by american muslims. only by outside muslims. And there wont be terrorist attacks by muslims for the next 4 years
>>
>>18486171
exactly, better rape the bitch.
>>
>>18496270
>And there wont be terrorist attacks by muslims for the next 4 years
I need to clarify, this is because no one wants to mess with trump
>>
>>18486143

Beat your wife you fucking pussy.
>>
Please don't listen to all these "YOUR MUSLIM HIT HER HARD" advice.
Her behaviour is unacceptable, you should sort it out, but you can't be passive or it'll surely stay like that or even get worse. Two Remarks:
1. Getting a child might even get things worse. I mean, why would her character change? She doesn't sound like a good spouse to you, why should she be a good mother? She might raise your kid miserablely. And once you have a kid, getting a divorce is more complicated.
2. Your situation reminded me some-what of the famous book Madame Bovary, in a sense that she might be miserable herself: Maybe she didn't want this arranged marriage, with you or in general, and her behaviour is a product of this forced situation, and not directed at you personally (although you are obviously the victim).
>>
No joke OP you should beat her. Slap her face, put her across your knee and spank her. Spanking won't leave too much of a trace so it probably won't give you legal problems and the pain will go away in a short while because you don't want to hurt her.

She's craving discipline, but your aren't providing it. It's not abuse, it's saving your marriage. Just don't go overboard and blow her up. You need to grow some balls and demand things from her and if she disrespects you then spank her again. The Qur'an's directions in treating women are correct in your case and you should practice your religion now more than ever.

Threaten to cut her off financially and replace her with another wife too. She needs to be dependent on you at this point, you aren't working well as "equal partners".

If you spank her, make sure you tell her why so she knows the rules and it's fair.
>>
>>18486143
>somehow marrying the ONE Lebanese girl who doesnt cook

top kek. lebanese women's lives revolve around cooking and food. how the fuck did you manage to marry the only one who doesnt like cooking
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.