[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I making a big deal for nothing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1497386897515.jpg (868KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497386897515.jpg
868KB, 1920x1200px
Hey so last Friday I was at a party, and I am a virgin. While I was there there was a thicc qt that was flirtinf with me. I didn't end up making a move for two reasons. First the cops busted the party, but also I don't like this girl or anything and have feeling for this other girl. I didn't want to lose my virginity to a hoe. My friend says I'm making a big deal out of it, and should've at least asked for her number. I just don't think I would've enjoyed it or be satisfied if I didn't do it with someone who I atleast liked a bit. What do you guys think?
>>
File: 1498949750126.jpg (1MB, 1166x1888px) Image search: [Google]
1498949750126.jpg
1MB, 1166x1888px
>>18486049
always get the number first, then decide later. you might be misjudging her. ALWAYS get the number, then get to know her and decide if you want to dump sum fuk into her.
>>
File: 1497387164446.jpg (553KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1497387164446.jpg
553KB, 1200x1600px
>>18486054
I honeslty would feel empty after, mostly because I'm infatuated with this other girl. I don't know what to do in terms of this sometimes. Sometimes I think "Screw her I'll find someone." But I can't seem to develop these feelings for other girls, then again maybe I should engage other girls more, but it's going to take a while before I find anyone that would make my heart beat faster.
>>
How do I let go guys ;_;
>>
File: 1491723805675.jpg (222KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491723805675.jpg
222KB, 1920x1080px
>>18486085
>>18486107
shit, my nigga. I call this "song". Every day I awake hearing some girl's song in my head. Song is the essence of a woman, her call. I have many loves, so every day I hear another woman's call, and I live my day based on it. It's hard to get rid of a woman's song if you don't want it there. I have no idea how to get rid of a woman's song except to get another's woman song in your head. So, my advice is to just try to get to know other women. get numbers, text them, get to know them, you will be surprised at how you connect with other women, then the original woman's song will be much diminished in your head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lciJZWD_Fmw
>>
>>18486049
I used to be like that when I was a young lad...

Now I've learned the truth, you can fuck anyone. If you hate her, gorilla fuck the bitch.
>>
>>18486085
You're thinking of girls as an either or kind of deal. You can fuck this girl while still hoping for things to work out with the other one. You don't need to declare your undying love to every girl you dick. It'll give you a good sense of perspective of sex vs love.

Also the way you talk about it makes me think you've made no moves towards this other chick. Do something about that.
>>
>>18486113
Well there is this redhead qt I see at my college's library. I don't think she's doing the summer semester tho, will have to wait till fall I guess.
>>
>>18486129
Amen brother..

I've had girls that neither of us gave a shit about the other one (no talk of personal life), just fantastic sex.

I feel my current lady was so good in bed though, it drew me to like her...
>>
File: IMG_97cik0.png (358KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_97cik0.png
358KB, 680x680px
>>18486129
Thing is....she's going out with someone who's kind of a friend of mine. I mean I don't like to say we're friends because I want to steal her from him. The reason I don't do it is because that's wrong, and because we've always gotten along. So the social backlash wouldn't be worth it.
>>
>>18486140
she's dating your friend?? and you refused to get another girl's number?? over a girl who's dating your friend?? wew fucking lad
>>
>>18486154
:/, I mean I liked her before he even met her. I just stopped flirting with her when I found out she had a bf out of respect. From what I've heard he was doings things with her while she was still going out with that other guy. Seeing that wew lad though did put things into perspective
>>
>>18486163
Move the fuck on man, it's an amazing feeling when you know you don't need a specific person and you can easily go find someone else
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.