[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a cutie conservative girl or at least just not a feminist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: 76f.png (126KB, 210x339px) Image search: [Google]
76f.png
126KB, 210x339px
Let's say your social network has slowly died since high school. It's 10 years later and you don't really interact with anyone outside of work anymore. Where do people start socializing at this point? Where do you meet people? I just want to find a wife but it seems impossible to expand the net at this point. Tried internet dating (OKCupid, POF) and that got me nowhere over the last six years. Without going to church is there some other route I can go to find someone decent? Any ideas?
>>
What's wrong with feminists?
>>
>>18485821
bait
>>
>>18485779

wanting a wife is taking what most people consider a very romantic concept and turning it into a basic business transaction.

if romance is supposed to be special than how can specifically looking for a wife be special?

another problem is you already know the answer, church, but you are too good for church but too good for normal girls and are expecting a magical third option.

conservative girls are like anyone else. they're everywhere. if you go out and interact you'll find them. they may be more rare, especially at 28 cuz most of them would have already settled down by now.
>>
Sounds like you want to get married for the wrong reasons op
>>
>>18485829
Marriage is a part of romance, but marriage has stood on its own without romance for thousands of years.
>>
>>18485843

yes, but as i said, thats just a business transaction. if thats what you want, fine, but you arent going to have luck finding it without being upfront about that, and conservative girls, despite the word, tend to be more romantic.
>>
>>18485779
Look for a wife in Asia or Eastern Europe. There are plenty of websites for that. For example Filipinocupid.

Of course be careful and never give anything to the girl until you're sure she's good for an LTR.
>>
>>18485821
they aren't subservient cumrags and won't put up with a 30 yo manchild whose life is in shambles.
>>
>>18485829
Not too good for church, it's just not part of my belief system and I wouldn't feign that just for community. Seems wrong. I want to establish a connection that will later lead to being with someone long term. It's not that I don't take it seriously beyond some kind of transaction, just that I'm not going to act emotional about it while seeking advice. I take relationships very seriously but finding someone to connect with is the problem I can't solve.

>>18485843
Not true. I want to find someone to connect with again and have a family with. I've been single since my only relationship ended 6 years ago and just assumed something would happen on its own. Instead, I've become more and more of a hermit and it's scaring me but I don't know what to do about it.

>>18485855
Doesn't seem like a bad idea. Anyone had success with this or know of anyone who has?

>>18485858
Your view of feminism seems skewed to the Left pretty severely.
>>
>>18485869

then go out and meet girls and see how you vibe instead of how they vaguely represent a not defined idea of 'conservative'.

that or give us an actual definition.
>>
>>18485869
A friend of my dad found a Russian bride through a mail order service. They have children and are happy together.

Another option you have to meet non-slut girls is language exchange (there are several websites for that as well). A friend (who studies Russian) met his Moldovan girlfriend like that. And I tried to find a correspondent while learning German and noticed high numbers of girls immigrating to my country and willing to meet up; also their profile description has a "dating" vibe, so I think they were open to more than just language exchange. Just start learning a language and offer a girl to teach her English / your native language.
>>
>>18485876
Maybe you missed the point of the thread. I don't know where to start. I'm not trying to fight with anyone over how awful feminists are.
>>
>>18485881
The pro with language exchange is, on top of supply (more conservative, "normal" girls than on dating websites), there is much less supply since very few guys have found out about it (and there is some effort to put - learning a language etc.).So you will actually have more opportunities with girls.
>>
>>18485881
Actually joined one of those sites recently but it hasn't merited anything yet. Didn't give up but assumed it would go nowhere just like internet dating has. Glad to hear someone else using those sites has some optimism about it. Which one(s) have you been using?
>>
>>18485886

>i dont know hwere to start

with a definition. we cannot tell you where conservative girls are if all we know is that htey 'arent feminist' and 'arent christian;
>>
>>18485881
In my case I dropped the idea because I had to pay for sending messages and I already had a girlfriend anyway, I was only trying to get better at German. But I received several spontaneous messages from girls.
>>
>>18485895
This one I think: https://www.mylanguageexchange.com/

Depending on your country and language you offer, the dynamics of supply and demand might be different of course.
>>
>>18485897
Fair enough. I'm just talking about finding girls who aren't huge party sluts, basically. I don't think you have to have all of the same interests as a partner but you need to have a lot of moral common ground.
>>
>>18485912
Thanks, friend. I'll give it a shot. And for anyone else looking to try these sites out, I have been using this one. No fruit yet but it doesn't seem like a complete waste of time either. Just have to be patient.

http://www.penpalworld.com/index.asp
>>
>>18485916

the majority of women at 28 years old are not party sluts, even in the cities like los angeles. what are you doing iwth your life where all you do is run into party sluts?

go to any local events out there, even ones that dont particularly interest you, and talk. invite friends to go with you. make friends and go to future events with them.

the only way to meet people is to go out and meet them.
>>
>>18485920

I think characterizing all women as party sluts is his way of absolving himself of responsibility for being a generally unlikable, socially inept person.
>>
>>18485926

probably yeah.

you know the whole worlds either alpha chads or beta cucks, and conservative christian girls or party sluts.
>>
>>18485848
>If a story doesn't involve a knight in shining armor and a fair lady, then it's a business transaction.
>Conservative girls tend to be more romantic.
All due respect, are you a conservative girl?

Anyway, OP is just looking for advice on how to meet single women. It doesn't need to become an armchair philosophical debate (like it is going to).

OP, have you considered being less picky about what venues you are willing to leave your den for?
>>
>>18485928

>are you a conservative girl

no i just married one, grew up in the church, and volunteer there every wednesday. but god forbid i know about something if im not that particular something.

>if a story doens't involve a knight in shining armor and a fair lady, then its a business transaction.

no, but if you're 'looking for a wife' thats not romantic. girls are not 'looking for a husband'.
>>
>>18485926
Is partying and drinking alcohol a common activity for girls nowadays, yes or no?

Is being promiscuous and occasionally having fwb or hook ups a common thing for girls today, yes or no?

Not all girls are like that but in my experience most modern girls are like that. And even the conservative ones generally had sex before marriage. It's just a fact.
>>
>>18485945

okay so now 'party sluts' means anyone who drinks and has had sex?
>>
>>18485928
>>18485920
Maybe this is what I needed to hear. I don't go anywhere. Never even considered just going to local events as obvious as that sounds. Much better suggestion than the psychoanalysis going on in other posts. "Party sluts" include a lot of other groups and it's a much bigger discussion than I was expecting but I group into that category any promiscuous ladies of varying degrees.
>>
Try going to one of those volunteering events funded by church's, like hope mission or humanitarian things similar to it
>>
>>18485950

unfortunately outside of a church there is no place where conservative girls just randomly gather. doesn't make much sense.

so yeah, go out and just meet girls and see what happens. but maybe stop worrying about a girls sex life as much
>>
>>18485948
>okay so now 'party sluts' means anyone who drinks and has had sex?

How do you define a "party slut" other than "girl who drinks and is promiscuous"?
>>
>>18485933
You're saying OP should go with the flow, yet OP's flow hasn't gotten him "a relationship" in over six years. It's time for an intentional change, before any more years are wasted.
>>
>>18485960

a girl who goes to parties with the intent of getting laid regularly.

big difference.

>>18485961

>you're saying opshould go with the floor
>but his inability to do that hasnt gotten him a relationship

fixed.
>>
>>18485956
This seems reasonable too. I was locked on the idea that church was a no-go because I would never join but that seems like a logical gray area where I could be welcome without having to fake anything. Thanks.

>>18485958
I appreciate the thought but I refuse to consider being with someone whose past I can't respect. That's not important enough to most people, in my opinion, and I'd rather die alone than give up that stance.

>>18485961
Exactly. I have a friend 10 years older than me in a similar situation and it's like looking into my own future on the current path. He's a good guy but I don't want to become him in that regard.
>>
>>18485964

> Regularity

How regular does it have to be? Every week? Every day? If a girl had a hook up even once she's a slut. Do you imagine women in traditional societies like Saudi Arabia or Medieval Europe having a drunk hook up "once" and not being seen as a slut?

> Intent

There is no way for anyone to know the "intent". And you don't have to "intend" to be a slut to be one. A slut is a girl who has a lot of sex with different guys (i.e. a promiscuous woman), by definition.
>>
>>18485964
It sounds like OP's lack of social interaction is the problem, not the way that you relate to his predicament.

>>18485968
Then go socialize.
>>
>>18485974
It just seems so unnatural to interact with strangers like that but in a community event it seems more expected that people are there to speak to one another. I'm not autistic or anything but talking to people in your every day routines (grocery shopping, gym, etc) seems inorganic at best, unwelcome at worst. I think this is all genuinely good advice for others who probably have trouble out there not for an inability to communicate but because they don't know where to step into that situation. I appreciate almost everyone's input. Hope this helps others as well.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.