[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you break up with someone just because they were ugly,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1499196508536.jpg (393KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499196508536.jpg
393KB, 1080x1080px
Would you break up with someone just because they were ugly, everything else being perfect?
>>
Maybe if they were unbearably ugly, but probably not.
>>
File: IMG_4754.jpg (126KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4754.jpg
126KB, 500x750px
>>18485748
Ugly is subjective to the perceiver, people actually like character and personality in a partner, and most times it outweighs looks. Statistically you will most likely enter relationships with people in equal or lower physical appearance than you.

I've dated some 8-9/10 and some just have no personality or attract too much attention, in the beginning it's fine. But it's just annoying after time.

>inb4 hurr durr you must be ur gf's bitch, American Girl.

Better personalities make more intimate relationships, and it makes a huge difference with sex.
>>
If they are so ugly that this would be the sole reason to break up with them, why would I even have gotten into a relationship with them in the first place?
>>
>>18485748
>Would you break up with someone just because they were ugly, everything else being perfect?

I wouldn't enter a relationship with someone I am not attracted to in the first place.
>>
What's most important in the long term, assuming you want a relationship that lasts years or decades? Sex life is important, but you can probably(?) still have a decent one with someone that is ugly, depending on the type of ugly. Ultimately it might be a lot more rare that you find someone you're really compatible with personally than a person you're really sexually attracted to.

I guess it's about your priorities, and what will make you happiest a few years down the line. It might be best to do that, to picture where you'd like to see yourself in a few years and the kind of SO you'd want or need.
>>
>>18486007
>>18486062
thix
>>
>>18485748
So are you planning on getting fat or did you get dumped and told it's because you're ugly?
>>
>>18485748
If they were that ugly I probably wouldn't have started dating them to begin with.

>>18485775
Putting your hand through that hole is the same as touching 3 million dicks.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.