[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl Troubles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1490435379864.jpg (31KB, 318x462px) Image search: [Google]
1490435379864.jpg
31KB, 318x462px
I got a problem here

>Met a girl at my dorm
>She's a dancer, qt and cool as fuck
>We talk for a while, I get her snap
>We chat regularly on snap
>Like two days later I run into her again in the elevator
>We hang out and smoke a little pot
>Her friend comes down to meet her, we all talk for a bit
>I propose we go to my room and smoke some more
>We get super high and listen to her friends weird french music
>Eventually me and her start getting touchy, her friend kinda senses it and get right out

I should also mention I get super fucking talkative when I'm high. I'm usually a fairly quiet guy but when I smoke I start blabbing about art and philosophy and tons of nerdy shit, probably incomprehensibly. I was blathering on about Amadeus or something while I felt her up

>We have sex but she dosen't seem all that into it. She was stoned so I didn't really get why, I tried asking her, she kinda mumbled something about not wanting to be a hoe, but she also didn't really seem to care
>She cums but I don't, not because she was bad or anything I just have a shitty libido plus the weed
>She kinda rushes out after and we leave on a negative note
>This was yesterday, haven't spoken since

What the fuck do I do

Part of me thinks it might be her, she's upset about herself, but I'm more afraid I might've creeped her out cause I was high as fuck

I know i kinda rushed into sex but I don't want her to think I'm just there for her pussy

Also I left one of her Snapchat messages on read cause we ran into eachother when I was about to reply. I know I sounds petty but should I reply or try to talk to her in person

Thanks for any help guys. I don't usually post on /adv/ but I could really use some help here
>>
Snap her something like this:
"Yo you rushed out pretty fast yesterday is everything ok?"

Of course write it in a way you would do.
>>
>>18485617
You should prob tell her you don't think she's a hoe
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.