[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing my innocence doesn't feel good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 38911898-melancholy-wallpapers.jpg (132KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
38911898-melancholy-wallpapers.jpg
132KB, 450x338px
Long post.

> be me in my teenage days
> stereotypical skinny asian nerd with glasses
> felt perfectly content playing pc games/watching anime
> go to college
> become very interested in women
> continue to play pc games because my lifestyle can't change overnight
> continue not getting laid
> fast forward 5 years
> graduate, get a well paying job
> start working out, buy clothes, get a nice haircut, get some hobbies
> women generally find me attractive now
> finally start getting dating experiences
> lose my v card to a girl i dated for a few months before she had to move away (we break up)

We broke up after she moved away, but now that i know what it feels like to fool around, im always horny and i want it badly.

I realize there's nothing wrong with feeling horny and wanting to get laid. But I wish I could find someone I could legitimately care about to get physically intimate with. I live in the bay area where it's incredibly hard to find single women in my day to day life. Finding single women I can genuinely connect with - that's a nearly impossible task.

So I find myself starting to pay attention to the red pill culture. I'd been anti-redpill all my life not because I disagree with the philosophy or what they teach in the culture. I actually think a lot of it (women are drawn to confidence, and men just have to be confident to get laid) makes sense.

But let's be real. I'm not ALWAYS confident. I want to feel free to show women that I care about them when I do. I don't want to see them as a means to an end. I don't want to initiate physical contact from the moment I meet them and follow some game plan. I don't want to lie and come up with bullshit lines to start conversations.

I just wish I didn't have to change myself so much in the process to get there. The girl I lost my v card to, she told me I was different because I wasn't just trying to get my dick wet. It feels like I'm being forced to lose a part of me and it makes me feel sad.
>>
>>18485605
have you considered that before you lost your virginity you thought yourself different because of it, and now that you've lost it you can only compare yourself to other nonvirgins, and maybe you don't like that comparison?

Just reading the post you can tell that you put some importance on your virginity. And now its gone. So now what?
>>
>But let's be real. I'm not ALWAYS confident. I want to feel free to show women that I care about them when I do. I don't want to see them as a means to an end. I don't want to initiate physical contact from the moment I meet them and follow some game plan. I don't want to lie and come up with bullshit lines to start conversations.

Same man. You don't know how relateable this is.

(Consider this comment a bump)
>>
>>18485605
Women are awful, and disgusting. You can choose to try to stay the way you are as much as possible, and you'll get laid once in a while but hardly ever.

Or you can choose to change and just do whatever dumb things you need to do for women to like you. You'll kind of hate who you are but maybe you'll get so much pussy you won't care.
>>
>>18485636
That's not true. I didn't think virginity is a real thing to begin with.

My point is that I'm always horny and I'm beginning to see women as means to an end because it's frustratingly hard to find single women that I can genuinely care about. It goes against a lot of the things I've stood for and it hurts to see me change like this just because I'm horny as fuck.
>>
>>18485605
> But let's be real. I'm not ALWAYS confident. I want to feel free to show women that I care about them when I do. I don't want to see them as a means to an end. I don't want to initiate physical contact from the moment I meet them and follow some game plan. I don't want to lie and come up with bullshit lines to start conversations.
Uh, well, you don't need to be ALWAYS confident & wanting to fuck your GF *and* also have someone relatable as a life partner is nothing special either.

Apart from dating a bunch of women and seeing how it goes there isn't very much you can do, though.
>>
>>18485605
Shit sucks, but that's the way it is.

If you want to fuck random girls, you will have to follow a game plan and fool around with all the courting bullshit.
If you are true to yourself you might fuck some girls every once in a blue moon, but it is possible that you may have more quality relationships this way (there's still no real guarantee though). But still, 4 out of 5 times in any relationship with the opposite sex there will always be these games, even if you don't actually seek them.
>>
>>18485605

I love guys who never fucked around. Please don't ruin yourself by fucking around, please. Not that I can help you personally, Sacramento is a bit far from you and I'm not looking at this time -- but, guys like you are such a huge turn-on and it's so hard to find. I would kill for a guy like you that I connected with, when I am single and looking, I just am not as attracted to guys who have had sex indiscriminately in the past.
>>
>>18485654
If you can travel for a bit, spend a couple weeks in the South. Southern culture is kind of the opposite of that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.