[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Odd Feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Chaika.png (4MB, 3992x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Chaika.png
4MB, 3992x5000px
So lately I've met and gotten close to this woman I work with. She's very kind, genuinely appreciative, and very reasonable. We often have deep emotional conversations about our pasts and give insight to each other for the future.

The thing is, she can be really mean. We'll constantly gossip about co-workers to each other and other co-workers. We've both been recently working on destroying this relationship of these two in our workplace who we hate. It's not just to others though. She'll belittle me in front of her friends and our co-workers, nicknamed me girly things. If I fuck up somehow, she's there to make sure I know I did.
Not only with words but her facial expressions, tone of voice, body language. Never violent though, she doesn't strike things or punch walls/people.
She apologises for snapping after she does, and is always justified in getting angry. So I can't and never take it personally. I think she just wants to better me. She enjoys my company and wants to have me around and I love being around her.

Is it weird that I enjoy being bullied by this girl? How do I let her know that I appreciate her cruelty?
>>
>>18485561
>Is it weird that I enjoy being bullied by this girl?
not at all, people have all sorts of ways of expressing attraction, some people instinctively tease.
>How do I let her know that I appreciate her cruelty?
make a move and tell her you want to take the relationship to the next level. The fact that you two get along already with that sort of relationship is indicator enough to her that you like the way she treats you.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.