[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating a Syrian / Muslim Girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 640[1].jpg (23KB, 640x468px) Image search: [Google]
640[1].jpg
23KB, 640x468px
Hey /adv/,

so I'm a decent looking 26 - year old german guy and there is this syrian girl I got to know 3 weeks ago.

We started dating and I was super amazed by her personality and her views on life, she has been living in germany for about 1 1/2 years know and came here as a refugee.

I just came home from our second date... it all started a little awkward, since she brought roses for me with her, she told me that it was usual to make presents to people who one likes so I accpeted that and we went to a nice place for some drinks.

Fast forward one hour, it turned out she never kissed a guy, never had sex and never has been out with a german guy before (even though she is pretty as hell).

I for myself had a couple of girlfriends etc. and she seemed totally cool with it, since it's just a different culture I'm living in.

Also no alcohol or meat from a pig.

Question:

I want to kiss her, badly, and she is such a good woman, maybe even with traits I'm missing from the general sluts here.

What the fuck should I do?
>>
I forgot, she is 24 years old and has studied law in Damaskus, wants to continue her career in Germany.
>>
>>18485227
Does she masturbate?
>>
fuck you hans stop ruining europe
>>
>>18485254

No clue man, didn't ask.
No headscarf though.
>>
continue dating her? i don't get what advice do you want
>>
If you're really interested in her - be polite and understanding of where she comes from, and know that dating her might mean things like winning her parents approval and taking it really slowly. If you prioritize fucking sloots then cut it off soon.
>>
>>18485281
>Cut it off soon
Have fun getting your lips cut off soon by her male relatives, OP
>>
>>18485227
Just treat her like you would a German girl. She seems to be trying to assimilate. Kiss her, and see if she's into it. If not, your excuse is that you've never dated a girl from her culture before and so did just what came naturally, apart from any custom or convention.
>>
>>18485312
Thiq the culture excuse is absolutely perfect. My first and only girlfriend was japanese and I was so afraid to fuck up something but in the end if you're clever enough you can always fall back and use the cultural difference card. Of course do this at first and then get to know her to stop using that trick.
>>
>>18485227
Are her parents around in Germany as well, or other male relatives? If so, be very hesitant and think this through (talk with her about it!). Muslims usually only allow M-F, not F-M relationships with non Muslims, so be careful in your approach. You don't want her or you to become the next Ehrenmord. So be careful anon.
>>
Don't do it. If you don't give her parents 3 cows and a goat they'll hunt you down and either cut your penis off or stone you. It's kind of a mixed bag with terrorists.
>>
just grab her and kiss her. she will be obligated to marry you then
>>
>>18485227
When you found out she never actually kissed someone you should have inquired what would happen if you gave her a kiss. You can bring this out to her anytime in the near future since it sounds like she aint a one time dealey-oh.

As with any good girl dont move too fast but then again dont move too slow.
>>
>>18485877

Her mother and younger brother are here, her brother (20 years old) is in a relationship with a geman woman (non-muslim ofc) and her Dad ist still in Syria.

Yeah I'm pretty confused, because she having studied and all makes her look pretty liberal but the whole "I never kissed a guy" thing doesn't really fit in there in my opinion.
>>
Maybe ask her? Usually it would be taboo to ask a girl but you don't want to offend her due to cultural differences.
Just ask her?

Due to no head scarf she does not seem to be a devout Muslim or a poser so she seems cool.
Muslims girls are cute as fuck, I'd love to date one until they ask me to convert.
>>
>>18485877
>Muslims usually only allow M-F, not F-M relationships with non Muslims

You are a dog for spreading this.
>>
>>18485999
Then talk to her mother and brother early on. Establish yourself as a good guy that treats her well. Under NO means convert for her. Not only do you not wanna get your foreskin chopped as an adult, neither you want your head chopped if the relationship fails and you try to convert back.

Is she Sunni, 12 Shiite, or Alevite?
If she is Alevite, most fears I have are without base. Them are chilled guys. They do not even have mosques but prayer rooms instead.

As well her being from a religious culture could be a reason to embrace your own religion as well. I can send you stuff on (liberal) german Christianity even per Deutsche Post if you need it ([email protected], if you are interested).

If it actually works out with that woman you at least wanna be prepared once you have children, so they won't become Muslims do top her.

Oh. And communicate with her. She knows her own views and wishes best.
>>
>>18486038
Eh, I am? It is the truth though. Most Imams, scholars agree on this, though usually even the M-F ones are only allowed if the woman agrees the children will be brought up Muslim. It is not like this is a a secret. Most imams etc. on youtube etc. openly tell you this.

Are there exceptions? Most likely. But at least within Sunnitism that is the general rule.
I do not know enough about Shiites to make a call there, but given how conservative 12er Shiitism is, I'd be surprised if it were much different there.
>>
>>18486051
>But at least within Sunnitism that is the general rule.

You revealed yourself to be a dirty Shiite. Please move elsewhere you dog.

No seriously why is it that you dogs can not go a day without this type of shit?
>>
File: rYADjyX.jpg (27KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
rYADjyX.jpg
27KB, 500x346px
>>18485227
>dating a refugee
>ever
your grandfather is turning in his grave.
>>
>>18486058

>You revealed yourself to be a dirty Shiite.
Eh, I am not. I am a Lutheran.

As well, how do you think calling everyone a dog gave you credibility.

What I said is the truth, and you lie, liar.
It is general rule by all 4 schools of Sunni Islam that only Muslim men can marry outside the religion, not women, and that even then only Christian or Jewish women and only those that agreed to raise the children Muslim.

for example cf:
https://islamqa.info/en/21380
>>
Do not fall for the temptation to make Rassenschande, anon.
>>
untermensch
>>
>>18485227
Even if she was a vegetarian and doesn't drink, you'll probably be able to live with it just fine. Consume the problematic foods separately or avoid them entirely if you don't care enough. Problem solved.

But if she wants to do the whole Islam nonsense for her own personal conviction or her family's sake, there is a high chance that you won't be able to stand it, the same way as I expect you not to be able to stand some seriously religious Christian.
>>
the Shia also do not allow for F-M marriages outside Islam, see the laws of Iran for example. In practice, outside the middle east, this is not so problematic with secularised families, although cultural trappings remain.

caveat emptor
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.