[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

noko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ezgif-3-04719c9de8.gif (313KB, 186x176px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-3-04719c9de8.gif
313KB, 186x176px
Okay, I'm gonna try to not make this any longer than it has to be.
I have been dating this girl or 7 months now, and she is awesome, funny, and treats me like a king.
everything about the relation is fucking amazing, save for a few things that have been slowly crawling in my head from time to time
Her family is awesome and also treats me a like a king. everytime i go to sleep over her mother cooks a lot of tasty shit and such.

lately I have been....not feeling it. sex is not doing it for me (she isn't really attractive, but that didn't come to play in my head until now)
part of me wants to leave her and... kinda be free ( I have this thing I hate when she wants me to come over or come to my house every weekend, and I have to lie about having something important to do because she will get sad if I say I just wanna hang out with my friends or just being home alone, smoking pot and playing games, which I love a lot )
and part of me wants to stay and see if this.... "tiredness" sort of speak, will go away or something.
any advice on what to do? or think?

PS: sorry about the crappy english, argenfag here.
Pic related, it's me. no joke.
>>
Sounds like she's quite clingy and needy. Maybe you should talk to her about this and how you need more space.
>>
>>18485141
Tell her that you want to sit at home smoking pot, playing video games and see your friends, tell her that you feel like she is stopping you from doing those things.
If you approach the topic of wanting space, it will make her upset (thinking you don't want to be with her) or even more clingy.

Failing that, try the approach of double dating with a friend or having her there, or see if you get limit the amount of weekends she visits, or even have her come over in the evening on Saturday/on Sunday for the day after you see your friends.
>>
>>18485141
It sounds shitty, but most people need a little bit of conflict & drama to stay interested in a relationship. It needs to feel like a challenge sometimes. The good parts of a relationship get boring if there aren't a few fights to balance them out.

It sounds like the challenge is gone from your relationship. She loves you, she dotes on you, she wants to please you & be with you all the time. You're cool with her family, there's no conflict there either. It's all settled and sweet.

So you're bored. You've beaten the game. How many people keep playing a video game after they've won every single level? I know it sounds shitty to compare it that way, but the concept is essentially the same. She's made it all too easy for you, and you can't help but get bored.
>>
>>18485141

What part of her don't you find attractive?

Is it a certain aspect of her physical appearance or is it just her?
>>
OP here, You are all making awesome and interesting points.
The thing is... if I the relationship lost its interest and challenge... should I leave?
I want to add: there are times when I miss her, and just when I'm about to go to er house or have diner together I'm again like "fuck.. I wanna stay here and do other stuff"
>>
>>18485316
>if I the relationship lost its interest and challenge... should I leave?
Most relationships slow down around the 9 - 12 month mark, is the issue that you aren't trying to win one another over and have gotten comfortable?
>>
>>18485316
Don't be afraid to be honest.
All cards on the table is the healthiest way to lead a relationship and by golly does it save you from wasting time.

That you miss her is a good thing.

If you're smoking A LOT of pot you should probably cut back.
I used to smoke every day and it kept me from seeing anyone or doing anything.
>>
>>18485420
(Still smoke though. God I wish I could still smoke)
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.