[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I'm in highschool, it's summer break and in literally rotting in my room. Fucked up sleeping schedule and all. I just don't want to exist anymore, I have zero friends, crazy mother and am unhealthy.
My mother has really ruined me,
She has ruined me, I'm doing bad in academics and this stress is piling, I have zero motivation and am depressed. The red pill is that being mixed race has made me look unusual, I can't integrate into society outside of school. I think it's over for me buddy boyos, it really is over for me. I can feel my self getting fatter and uglier from stress alone. The black pill has also ruined me, now I can't even delusional myself out of suffering. It's truly over.
I think I'm going to skip sleep today, so I can break this achedule.

I wish I didn't live in japan, my dad might not even pay for my university abroad as he's convinced school isn't for me as I'm underperforming.
Even if I get into university sub 5 law will still take place and I will fucking Incel because of my Subhumanity.
Making money is my only salvation but I don't think I'm high iq enough desu.
I was thinking of crypto but probably too autistic to understand it, it's over for me.
After swallowing the black pill I now understand why I never was able to make any friends, you guys make critize the black pill but it's the truth, it's simple biology, subhumans like me weren't meant to be alive, the bad runts in the litter are always tossed in the river.

Also to cope I've been jerking off 5 times a day and waking up at 3pm lol it's over for me you fucking niggers,
>>
>>18485106

how old are you?
>>
>>18485108
I'm in highschool, once school starts am a grade 12
>>
>>18485120

yeah, but how old are you? we need to actualy know as its pertinent to what advice we can give. someone 18 has different options than someone 17, and surprisingly different options than someone under 16.
>>
>>18485135

stop whining, sit through your last fucking year of highschool, then go on the adventure of a lifetime when you are 18. its pretty fucking dumb to want to kill your self at 17 when your life literally hasnt begun yet.
>>
>>18485145

so let me get this straight...

>you are a 17 year old boy
>who has never been an adult living on his own
>but you insist that you know better than people who are adults that live on their own
>and that having the freedom to leave these thigns making you depressed will somehow only make oyu more depressed
>and you know better despite having literally no experience with it

nah, you're dumb.
>>
>>18485135
You are fucking young, actually too young to even post here. The 18+ rule is there for a reason.
>>
>>18485106
You hate yourself because of memes? You really think you're less of a human because you're a result of race mixing? Stop being such a faggot. You should honestly kill yourself for being so impressionable.
>>
I was going to kill myself like 4 years ago.

Instead I decided to get better- you have to choose to get better or you won't.
I got a Prozac prescription, with the intent to eventually get off- don't fucking trust your doctor when they say you have to stay on.
I wasn't able to move out of my toxic situation until about a year later, but
I took it long enough to feel better and start taking care of myself.

I wouldn't shower for days on end, get up, ate hardly anything.
I was on Prozac till I could work up the will to shower, eat HEALTHY- lots and lots of veggies, low meat intake (fish and chicken- avoid red meat)
Brown rice and whole grains.

Jog 40 minutes a day-
Or atleast dedicate 30 minutes a day to some sort of exercise- try and work up a sweat- your body actually releases stress hormones through sweat and tears. (Crying is healthy)

I don't know about going out- I mean I was and still am rather anti-social but I did start going to the beach once a week.
Just expose yourself to sunlight and keep doing activities that make you happy- even if its video games.

Once I was able to keep these habits up for a about 2-3 months, I dropped the Prozac.
Now hold on- because when you drop the Prozac you go through a 1 to 2 week emotional dip back into the drepression.
The key is to hold onto all your good habbits.
Prozac keeps the seretonin bouncing around your head longer- instead of it getting filtered out. Knowing what's going on chemically I. Your head is imortant- when you stop the seratonin will go back to filtering out and that's what causes the depression dip.

Again, keep up the good habbits and in two weeks you're beautiful chemistry will be natural and normal again.

Shortly after that whole process I was able to get a job and a few months after that I moved into a new house with my two best friends and escaped my toxic family.

It's been 4 years since and I've never been this person before in my life. I'm actually happy, and I've never felt like this before.
>>
>The red pill is that being mixed race has made me look unusual, I can't integrate into society outside of school

I stopped reading after this. You sound retarded.
>>
You really, REALLY need to get off of this board holy shit
>>
>>18485326
OP said he's mixed race, and "I wish I didn't live in japan".

Here is an article about a half black girl in japan
https://archive.fo/IrxT6

>In March she became the first half-black, half-Japanese woman to be named Miss Universe Japan. Many people in Japan cheered, tweeting messages such as “She represents Japan! Being hafu is irrelevant.”

>But others complained on social media that she didn’t deserve the title.

>“I don’t mean to discriminate,” one post read, “but I wonder how a hafu can represent Japan.” Another person tweeted, “I didn’t know Miss Japan doesn’t have to be pure Japanese ... What a shock!”

>“I ran for Miss Japan expecting some criticism, so it wasn’t such a big surprise for me,” Miyamoto said. “But of course, those kinds of comments don’t make me feel good, so I try my best to turn them into positive motivations.”

>She said she has heard those kinds of comments since childhood, when she was constantly bullied and even called kurombo, the Japanese equivalent of the N-word. Some children threw garbage at her or refused to swim in the same pool.

>>18485628
You are retarded.
>>
>>18486847
Correction: It's not just about her, she was just the first one.
>>
>>18485106
Stop blaming others. That's your first step. Stop running away from things and face them head on. Being a pussy gets you no where, staying in your room all day just whining and doing nothing about it gets you nowhere. I know because I've been there before. I'm a 30 year old man OP, listen to me, get up off your ass and go and get it. Don't give up over dumb shit like this, you gotta fight. You can't go to college? So what? You don't need college to be successful. Find out what success means to you. What do you want to achieve OP??? We all have a purpose in life (whether good or bad) find yours. What do you want to live for?
>inb4 nothing
That's bullshit and you know it. Get up off your ass, you're young. If you really dislike your body why not better it instead of whining about it and eating another bag of chips before going to bed. I believe in you OP. If you feel this is too much for you, seek help. Just don't kill yourself, it's not worth it OP. Make your life worth living. Also remember that being mixed race is not a big deal, if you consider that a redpill you'll be surprised what awaits you kid. Good luck nigger.
>>
>>18485106
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS YOU LITTLE WIMPY FUCKING BITCH. FINISH YOUR SCHOOLING, GET A FUCKING JOB SAVE, FIND A HOBBY OR SOMETHING YOU ENJOY. IM 21 AND HAD MY SON AT YOUR AGE WITH NO SUPPORT FROM MY PARENTS BUT I MANNED THE FUCK UP AND WORKED HARD. DONT BE SUCH A SOFT COCK YOU CUNT. SERIOUSLY WHAT IS IT WITH TEENS FINISHING SCHOOL THAT THEY BECOME SO SUICIDIAL MY GOT YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO EXPERIENCE LIFE.

IF UR THAT MUCH OF A LIL DEPPRESSED BITCH THEN OFF URSELF FUCKING CRY BABIES OMGGGGGGGG
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.