[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texting gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2383.png (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2383.png
52KB, 300x300px
What's some cute stuff to text to your gf?
>>
>>18485080

"you have such a cute tummy. I want to put a baby in it"

alternatively

"I have some old yugioh cards... I love you so much I want to give you half"
>>
>>18485083
LOL
>>
>>18485083
Kek nice one anon
>>
>>18485083
haha funny anon nice
>>
>>18485080
"if you were telephone youd be off the hook"
>>
File: IMG_2009.jpg (51KB, 496x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2009.jpg
51KB, 496x516px
I always have a lot of inside kind of jokes and specific ways of taking with the girls I date.

Be playful, but bully her.

Sometimes I'll just text my girlfriend with a: "you smell"
She'll normally respond with "No you >:("
>>
>>18485080
> Miss your smile.
>>
take a random item and turn it into a nickname, the sillier the better
>>
>>18485090
>>18485094
>>18485086
The samefag is real
>>
If you were a vegetable you'd be a cutecumber
>>
I send my bf cute and funny gif's al the time.
We both scavenger hunt for them when we're bored.
>>
>>18485186
This has always worked for me.
>>
I tend to send her pictures of dogs
>>
Meme is love, meme is life.
>>
>>18485080
SHOW ME SOME GODAMNED RESPECT YOU FUCKING WHORE honeypie
>>
"Whats cookin', good lookin'?"
>>
hi
>>
>>18485080
I usually use "ayo bitch, lemme get that pussy"

works every time
>>
>>18485080
When i look into your eyes i see the dark pit of nothing that sucks all good from this earth, tangents of divorce and child support swirl around in the void that are your pupils. The fear i feel is like no other it can only be matched by the feeling of love so intense it makes me feel alive every waking moment. So powerful i want to die because of its chaotic energy blasting my corneas with immense pleasure.
Netflix and chill?
>>
>>18486011
my nigga
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.