[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

This is a stretch. My lady and I have been doing heroin for a while now and we have felt it destroy our attitudes towards each other and eaten away at our relationship over all.

Yesterday we got some Kratom and some suboxone. In what combination would you use this to help get clean.

I usually write more in depth but I've posted a few times lengthy stuff only to be shunned. Thanks in advance to anyone offering help

Pic not related, just for attention
>>
>>18484946
>we got more drugs to help us get clean
I'm detecting a flaw in your logic, here.
>>
>>18484948
Kratom is not a drug. The suboxone is I know that. It's supposed to stop withdrawals though and that's mainly the issue. The pain and then thinking all the pain can go away if we just pick up and smoke.

If it's gonna be more shunning then I'll gladly just wallow in my feels until I'm clean and you'll never hear from me again.

Judging by your post I assume you've never had an issue and never had to deal with the battle that comes with it. Otherwise you wouldn't be trying to extinguish the light of an addict wanting to get better
>>
>>18484955
>I assume you've never had an issue and never had to deal with the battle that comes with it
Well that's a mistaken assumption, but I've never had to kick an opiate addiction, so you're right that I'm not very knowledgable about the specifics.

I do personally understand the addictive mindset and the idea to numb/ignore the pain, though. And I can tell you that the only way to get over that is to learn to endure that pain without reaching for an "off" switch.

I'd suggest rehab, or talking to a doctor, to get you through the dangerous parts of withdrawal. But it'd be a mistake to replace one chemical dependance with another. Some form of "cold turkey" is the only way. It's going to be a MAJOR lifestyle adjustment. But you have to. Because if you're still needing some substance that'll make you feel OK, you'll end up going back to the heroin sooner or later.
>>
Former junkie.

What mg is the suboxone? Is it the 8mg/2mg strips or the pills? The kratom can be used with the subs safely, you can take as much kratom as you want and there are no ill effects.

Also, if you can get your hands on ANY kind of benzo to get thru the second and third day - it helps a ton.
>>
Access to a doctor is not an option for me at this point. Our addiction has been a secret and the job I currently work is too good to bring it to light.

About 4 years ago I kicked this same issue and was clean for the better of 4 years. It slipped back into the groove when I decided to say duck it and get high again. Last time I kicked it cold turkey with the help of marijuana it was hell but I did it.

Now since its with my lady and her going through withdrawals breaks my heart cause she is so fragile and it's making it harder. IDK.

Just to let you know you talking with me is helping mildly
>>
>>18484985
It is the 8/2 mg

Our last hit was around 8pm last night. Bout three hits each. So as of right now it's been 14 and a half hour. I took kratom at 6am this morning cause my job requires me to be up that early and I've been coasting on that.

Should I wait for the sub and use it on the second and third day? We only have three strips of sub between the two of us, bought of the street. I was thinking about cutting a strip into quarters for the first dose only taking 2 to 4 mg each for the first time.

If it helps at all we usually only did anywhere between 2 points up to maybe 7 points, only smoked not slammed or snorted
>>
>>18485004
To me, the 2nd and 3rd day were the worst. It gets progressively less shitty from there.. Save the sub until you NEED it. If you have shit to do, like work, that's when you NEED it.

This is going to sound harsh but if you are the only one working and if you have to work the next few days, i would save the majority of the subs for yourself. You don't want to start puking and shitting yourself at work ya know? Lol

If your girl is working too, then i would split them equally. I know you are worried about your girl but if shes just going to be chilling at home and not really have to "function" then well, give her little slivers of the sub and load her up on kratom too. Make her comfortable, a fan + blanket. Dark room. I'm a 110 lb girl myself and the last time i quit i did it cold turkey. It sucks SO bad. Dramamine (OTC) pills - don't get the "non-drowsy formula" are good for sleep and not making you want to puke everywhere.

I'm sure you know herion withdrawls are not deadly - they just feel like death. They go away eventually. You both will be fine in a week.

We must be on drastically different side of the country, (assuming you are american) because i don't know what points are, lol. I just snorted powder, $25 for a quarter of a gram. I used to live in my states capital, shit was good stuff.
>>
>>18484992
>she is so fragile
Hot.

Cold turkey is no worse than the 'flu, it's the psychological dependance that magnifies it. Remember it's all in your mind. And post pics of your hot wife who you hooked on heroin, you gorgeous freak.
>>
File: 1479187205024.jpg (1MB, 3154x2503px) Image search: [Google]
1479187205024.jpg
1MB, 3154x2503px
>>18484992
>Our addiction has been a secret and the job I currently work is too good to bring it to light.

Is this you?
>>
>>18484992
You might find that you'll need to spend some time apart. A relationship between two addicts is a tough thing, because neither of you will stay clean unless BOTH of you stay clean. You get what I mean? If one person slips and starts using again, the other person is very, very close to that temptation again.
>>
>>18484955
>Kratom is not a drug
you might want to look up the definition of "drug" again
>>
>>18485056
She does work as a server and I work property management along the Colorado river. It's been hell and I want to reach for the phone. I feel better having it but I know the temptation will over take anything I try to fight.

I was told to wait until I'm in moderate to severe withdrawals then to take the subs.

My lady took some kratom and just headed off to work. She stays busy for 6 to 8 hours so it keeps her mind off it but I basically am here alone handling these tenants and stuff.
Seriously

You guys replying is helping keep my mind off reaching for the phone
>>
>>18484980
>going cold turkey on a heroin addiction
That sounds really fun.

OP: try this on reddit. Seriously. You're just going to get recipes to kill yourself here.
>>
>>18485065
I'll see if I can reward the replies with some sexy
>>
>>18485069
Haha haha yah caught meh.

Shit if I was prez with money like that I'd off died long ago
>>
>>18485074
I've suggested this. Hearing her withdrawal in the other room sucks to hear and if my mind is finally off it and I hear her having a hard time it immediately brings me back to craving.

For some reason though the first time I quit alone and it was hell. Having someone here to talk to to repress dark thoughts is helpful
>>
>>18485078
It's a tree leaf. Ground into powder form.

Sure if you want to run the rail of saying it gives a euphoric effect it is a drug, but then so is sex and booze and such, but you don't hear people asking for a hit of captain
>>
>>18485091
I've done it before and it was torturous. Slot of depression and crying.

You're right I was just hoping to catch some people in a good mood that won't sympathize but more or less guide.
>>
>>18485092
You're a great man OP.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.