[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ff_3269.jpg (148KB, 790x953px) Image search: [Google]
ff_3269.jpg
148KB, 790x953px
So i've been a friend with this girl since october and we've been hanging out a lot. Now, i liked her from the start, but didn't said anything. During that time she had a bf (she didn't tell me about it, i just found out, which is weird cause we are close). Now, a week or so ago, i went out with her to say goodbye for the summer, and i put a envelope in her backpack in which i wrote a poem about liking her. during the summer i go back to my hometown (we are attending college in the same town, but during the summer I get back to my town)
And after a day she told me subtle that she got the note, and that she liked it, but we didn't talk about that topic after that (online) now i am going to see her tomorrow and i don't know what to do. Should i kiss her? Talk directly about it, tho i don't know if that's the good idea cause of the awkwardness. Sorry for the long story...
>>
>>18484838
If she has a boyfriend then maybe just talk to her first before going in for a kiss. If you have strong feelings for her then just tell her.
>>
>>18484866
she had, i don't know if she has one now. And i think she wouldn't respond positively to my note if she had one
>>
>>18484871
Well that's a good sign. What are you guys doing together tomorrow?
>>
Well OP you already made it pretty awkward with that poem. But at least it seems that you didn't fuck it up with that.

Now you have to decide what you are trying to achieve. Do you want her to break up with her bf for you ? Do you wanna fuck her (and hope she breaks up) or what was your intention when you put that note in her bag ?

You have to realise that you put her in a tough situation. She obviously likes you, maybe would be your gf know if you met her as a single and you may even kinda be her "back up" guy in case she breaks up with her current bf.

In a perfect world she would do that but life is no movie anon so prepare for her staying with her bf and things getting awkward.

I was in a situation like that, but i talked to her about (much earlier than you), not pushing her or anything just that i have more feelings for her. She told me she also has them and we would probably be a great couple if there wasn't her bf lol. She didn't break up and wanted to just continue like it was but it obviously got awkward and i kept my distance, still friends but not nearly as close anymlre.

Not very romantic end of the story:

>they break up
>she calls me
>i fuck her
>life is looking good
>after a week of being with me she says she talked to him and wants time to think blabla
>next thing she blocks me and i never saw or heard of her again

Wish you better luck OP.
>>
>>18484873
we have an exam so i plan on asking her to go for a walk after it.
>>
>>18484871
Ok that makes it much easier. I think the secret poem thing is kind of autistic but if she's meeting its a good sign.

Instantly going for a kiss seems pretty odd, just ask her about the poem. I mean you already know each other well so it should be possible to just talk about that.

I mean you obviously want an answer. You chose a pretty beta way of letting her know you want more but at least you did so ask her what she thinks about it.
>>
>>18484880
well man, it's a longer story. Idk if she has a bf now.
I wanted to tell her about how i feel in some way, and that was the best way imo, cause she had time to think about it and i wasn't pusing it. I'll probably see her for the next 4 years, but i'll het over her if she decides not to try smth with me. In any case, she isn't the type to cheat a person and have a backup guy, so i guess the good sign would be that she replied positive to my way of saying it to her.
>>
>>18484888
we leave notes to eachother a lot so i thought it would be a good idea, and not so direct, which would be hard for me. so yeah..
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.