[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Clue What The Fuck I Should Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Never thought I'd come to 4chan for advice but fuck it desperate times call for unbiased opinions.

A little background: I got engaged to whom I thought was the love of my life. We dated throughout senior year of high school. I messaged chicks on the side(I was young and a fucking moron and still hate myself for this so I don't need anymore chastising, I know how shitty it was) because I was unsure of our relationship(prior to the engagement) later something clicked and I realized just how much I loved her. Like literally willing to try to move mountains just to make her happy, so I proposed. Guilt was eating me up inside so I told her about me messaging chicks on the side, the relationship takes a drastic turn because I had broken her trust. She starts hanging out and drinking with people she barely knew which I wasn't comfortable with but she told me to trust her, so I did. She calls me up drunk one night apologizing, saying she loved me, and promising everything was going to be okay between us. Found out the next day something happened but she wouldn't tell me what. Finally get it out of her a week later and she tells me a guy fed her drinks and well.... took advantage of her. I was absolutely devastated, I felt like my entire world had just been turned upside down. Relationship was now even more unstable with that on the table and I felt like she didn't love me anymore and wound up breaking things off. We still talked of course and I was still there for her providing emotional support. I wind up hanging out with a friend of hers who told me my ex fiance had lied to me and had actually cheated on me. I flipped fucking shit and called her up screaming. Hated her for a while because of that, some years later it turns out that friend had lied to me about it. Queue self hatred and guilt. Over the time ex and I would occasionally talk and catch up and I'd occasionally drunk text her telling her how much I missed her etc. I'd get rebuffed(I don't blame her) cont.Below
>>
I wind up cutting all contact after she called me for the first time in years and just hearing her voice killed me inside. A couple of months later some shit happens and were talking again. She apparently did some soul searching and discovered that she's loved me all along but has just been in denial about it. We both admit our feeling for each other are still pretty strong and hit it off again. The dilemma I've run into is that before ex and I started talking again I met someone on OKC and have gone on a few dates with them and we hit it off really well, we both love horror, anime, just various nerdy shit and she's really cute and sweet I just don't know what I should do because I refuse to string either of them along. A little more background, since my ex fiance I've had issues emotionally connecting in relationships and I eventually emotionally shut down and break things off resulting in broken hearts and self hatred. A big concern with my ex is that I'm scared she's going to cheat. She's a solid 9/10+ and can have anyone she wants and I'm maybe a 5/10? It doesn't help that she has a super high sex drive and the fact that we're half a country away from each other for another year. The chick I started seeing prior to talking to my ex though is local, a virgin(surprisingly) and pretty straightforward from everything I can see my only issues are she works quite a bit so we don't get to talk much and that she's a virgin, whereas I'm heavily into bdsm and would be terrified on introducing her to that later on down the line. I'm realizing how insignificant this must seem but it's a big deal for me because really want the best outcome for myself and all parties involved and I don't make decisions like this lightly.
>>
Feel free to ask for more info from me as needed, I hit key points for the most part but there's a bit more to it.
>>
>>18484798
No problem is worth three chapters. You can sum up your novel as "On-and-off relationship with ex. Some guilt on both sides. Should we try again?"
>>
>>18484865
The devil's in the details
>>
>>18484798
I'm not one to advise going back to an ex. After 3 years, a lot has usually happened. Most of all, a lot of maturing. Things won't be the same as they were before. Since you're a 1/2 country away, have you even seen her? You have this whole idea of what this relationship is going to be like in your mind which may or may not be true. It's up to you obviously but make sure you're not doing it because it's familiar. It's so easy to revert back to what's comfortable than to explore what might actually be better.
>>
>>18484922
That seems to be general consensus between my friends, I felt maybe they had a bit of a bias trying to keep me from getting hurt but you make a very good put and add merit to their arguments. Thank you for the input!
>>
Date both of them like in a harem anime.
>>
>>18485508
Protagonist never date any of them in a harem anime, you don't even get to see who they pick once the anime is over :'(
>>
I'd say go for the new one, no baggage, no trust problems, etc
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.