[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POORFAG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: i4nYEqz.jpg (128KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
i4nYEqz.jpg
128KB, 600x600px
A trick to make quick money? Groceries seems nice desu
>>
File: IMG_0979.jpg (58KB, 640x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0979.jpg
58KB, 640x615px
>>
>>18484788
Kill Jews. Got it.
>>
Haha you are a poorfag

Quick money:
*Donate blood *sell old stuff mercari shopping app or ebay. *get a job *use Microworkers *Sell gigs on fivver

From these you could probly make $100 a week if you do all. Getting a job is better though. All these will only make very small amounts of money.
>>
File: handshakedad.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedad.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
>>18484781
"It's called working, son."
>>
Get into financial domination.
>>
>>18485046
I don't want to be a Jew.
>>
>>18485034
>*Donate blood *sell old stuff mercari shopping app or ebay. *get a job *use Microworkers *Sell gigs on fivver
Why on earth are you typing like that?
>>
>>18484781
Drugs, obviously. Easy money with great risk.
>>
>>18484781

heres my poorfag advice:

1) coffee filters and toilet paper can be used interchangeably should the need arise. wipe your ass with coffee filters/use toilet paper to filter coffee

2.) milk+bread+peanutbutter is a good cheap food source. make a peanut sandwich and drink a glass of milk for breakfest and youre good to go. lots of protein.

3.) stop smoking. Its a giant waste of money, its disgusting, it doesnt make you look cool

4.) cancell netflix and hulu accounts. you dont even watch them anyway

5.) sell your blood

6.) sell your old guitar you never play, use the money to buy cryptocurrency

7.) going to the bar every weekend is retarded

8.) use your car (if you have one) as little as possible to save gas. use public transPOORtation instead.

9.) get a job working at a gas station. Its easy as fuck, anyone can get it. It wont pay much, but its better than nothing

10.) be a penny pinching jew. Im serious, every piece of change, keep it, from every purchase you make. Every coin you find in a sofa or car seet ect. Put that shit in a ziplock bag and when the bag is full, take it to a coin counter. You should get like $50 from a full ziplock. Dont waste this. Save it up unless you need to buy groceries with it.

Then after you get a job, you need to calculate your monthly expenses. Add that shit all up and figure out how much you need to pay and be prepared to automatiocally subtract that amount from your monthly income. Everything else you have is extra, this is the shit you use to buy fun stuff. ONLY buy fun stuff if you really want it. Dont spend it just to spend it. If you dont spend it, put it into a savings account. DO NOT TOUCH THIS ACCOUNT. Just keep adding to it slowly each month and try to aim for an amount that would cover your monthly expenses for 6 months. This way, if something does happen, you have some wiggle room.
>>
>>18484781
Get a job loser
>>
>>18485338
They didn't fucking pay and lied that they would do it by monday and I am running out of what little I have left I am taking legal action however it might be in vain

>prison
>empty stomach
>>
>>18485132
My bad I don't type in your superior way anon.
>>
Related:
What are some easy-to-get jobs that will give me a lot of work as a casual and won't mind me leaving in a few months
>>
File: IMG761949718.jpg (105KB, 777x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG761949718.jpg
105KB, 777x728px
>>18485253
Can confirm this
>>
Sell your kidney
You don't need it anyway
>>
>>18485375
Every entry level job. People leave my workplace every week. Boss doesn't care
>>
>>18485403
Where do you work?
>>
feelsbadman
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.