[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be a good idea to focus on fucking around with guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1499125737816.png (337KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499125737816.png
337KB, 500x500px
Would it be a good idea to focus on fucking around with guys instead of women because it's easier and I'm bicurious anyways?

It seems like I have to put shitloads of time and effort into socializing with a woman/emotionally manipulate or look like Chad Thundercock if I want to get laid
>>
>>18484772
Not necessarily because everyone is different. You need to focus on finding someone with similar values. Also, if you find an easy person, they'll have been easy before meaning they'll have been with a lot of people and they'll be easy again meaning they'll be gone quickly.
>>
Don't fall the meme op. Don't become gay just because its easier.

If you want to try it then go for it but don't do it for the sake of fucking anything do it because you are actually curious.

If you do then just see if you like it and roll with it. If you still want a relationship with a woman after it then better put the effort in it instead of sucking cocks.
>>
>>18484772

> it's easier

I have much better luck with girls than boys.

Boys are also gross, personality wise. They are never into the same stuff as me, and they loathe actual relationships most of the time. Whereas my straighter kinks are usually met by girls.
>>
>Im giving up and going homo

Oh common.
What's wrong with society today?
>>
>>18484920

boys expect no competition, they have to be handed a vagina on a plate. Even though getting a girlfriend even if you're slightly unattractive is much easier than finding a long term boyfriend.
>>
>>18484920
tinder
>>
>>18484924
>Even though getting a girlfriend even if you're slightly unattractive is much easier than finding a long term boyfriend.

Yeah it's super easy. If you're ok dating a 200lbs whale with no job who is 30 years old and lives with her parents.

Then it is really easy. You can even get a gf who likes anime.

She will keep her old bf as friend, and as soon you complain about anything she will ditch you and get back with him.

But, as long as you're cool, pay for shit and don't talk about her weight it's gonna be fine.
>>
>>18484772
Try going outside instead of sitting alone formulating theories. You can meet both sexes this way.
>>
>>18484772
If you're having trouble attracting women it's not gonna be any easier to attract men.
>>
>>18484935
>Yeah it's super easy. If you're ok dating a 200lbs whale with no job who is 30 years old and lives with her parents.
Well this is statistically on par with what the average 4chan user is in terms of attractiveness.
>>
>>18484772
Most gay guys are just looking to fuck around even more than some females i know. I usually get hit on by them because i have a pretty nice jawline but i know they just want their dicks in me then leave.
>>
>>18484943
Yep, and that's why we're having these treads.

Nobody wants to date on that level. Not even neckbeards themselves.
>>
>>18484935

ok that was a weird type of projection

except that the girls I get are fucking cute as fuck and unironically love me, and the boys are just generic chads who like me because I look younger than I am.
>>
>>18484945
> i know they just want their dicks in me then leave
Every man should learn this lesson. It would make empathy easier.
>>
>>18484772
Are you a cute trap?
>>
>>18484935
>no job
>lives with her parents

These are extremely attractive traits for a female to have.

Would you rather have a college-educated feminist career-woman?
>>
>>18485027
No, but I'm a cute boy

Wearing girly clothes would be pretty lewd but I don't care about tranny shit
>>
Women, do you see what a bunch of dumb cunts you are now? Op would rather suck dick than put up with your shit
>>
>>18485036
Is that a joke, of course I would
>>
>>18485081
The vast majority of women feel the same about dicks v. Fucking women
>>
>>18485036
A really old school traditional woman is one thing. A jobless bum who is also an entitled whore who fucked 100 guys before you is another
>>
>>18485085
Further proving my point. Women know better than anyone how loathsome they are
>>
>>18485096

why do incels/virgins make it so easy to spot them in the wild? they all use the same fucking adjectives lol
>>
>>18485104
why do sluts make it so easy to spot them in the wild? they all use the same fucking adjectives lol
>>
File: 1415664134409.gif (805KB, 409x226px) Image search: [Google]
1415664134409.gif
805KB, 409x226px
>>18485117

>implying sluts go around talking about 'incels'
>>
>>18485104
Men who realize the sorry state of affairs regarding most women having nothing to offer tend to interact less with women
> why do people who share a negative opinion about a group of people talk about it
It's really a mystery
>>
>>18484965
Good for you.
Maybe you should stick to girls then.
>>
>>18485036
No i want someone who has something to contribute if im going to give away half of my kingdom at some point.
>>
>>18485148

> nothing to offer

Other than a feminine companion that completes you both sexually and as a best friend?
>>
>>18485206
>completes you both sexually
Yes
>as a best friend?
No
>>
>>18485206
How can she "complete us both"? Aren't I completing us just as much as she is? This is exactly the type of bullshit women make up to try to pretend they have value.

When a woman asks a man what he has to offer, if he says "my dick" she will most likely mace him and never see him again.

And yet, a woman can say that what she has to offer is "completing us both sexually". Fuck that, get a job bitch.
>>
>>18484772
Get tinder
Get grindr
Compare your experiences
Profit?
>>
>>18485267
i'm pretty sure that "both" referred to "sexually" and "best friend", not you and the girl.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.