[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this feeling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1499052764676.gif (47KB, 450x510px)
1499052764676.gif
47KB, 450x510px
Summer vacations started.
Passed all exams and feeling great.
Then I start to feel this void in my chest again. I have been feeling it for 4 years now and it stops me from talking to other people and I prefer to be alone. I started smoking again after quitting last year. I'm always tired and I sleep but I'm still tired, I don't have the best family relations, ive been through lost of domestic violence and everything but it does not affect me that bad no more. I think 4chan is the only place that knows about me. You are my only hope. Please any questions you want to ask me to help you help me I will answer everthing
>>
>>18484646
You might call it absence-of-external-goal. When school is on, there are lots of things forcing you to look forward, keep up with deadlines, have goals, etc.

Without those external forces you have to come up with your own reasons for getting up in the morning or planning ahead. That's not all that hard to do - just decide on something you want or need to do and set out doing it - but it can be confusing until you realize that it is up to you to do it.
>>
It sounds to me that you're stressed out, due to the fact that you have nothing to do over the summer. Is this the case? Anyhow, I'd suggest finding a hobby or something to keep you busy. who knows maybe you'll meet someone interesting in your journey
>>
Pour yourself into a hobby
>>
>>18484646
Same here anon, and the fact that i got dumped two weeks ago isn't helping

Try to "force yourself" to hang out with friends (if you have friends to hang out with, obviously), I know socializing can be tiring in this kind of situation, but it helps.
Get out of the house too, whatever you do, but don't stay inside all day, it gets really depressing.
Simple things like riding your bicycle for an hour in the morning is easy to do and it can give you energy and motivation for the rest of the day, try it.
>>
File: 1487257966778.jpg (155KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487257966778.jpg
155KB, 500x500px
>>18485013
>>18484998
>>18484850
>>18484841

I feel that this might be the case my fellow anons. Thank you for your advice my brothers <3

>pic not related
>>
>>18485510
I have a diagnosis:
>youve got that summertime
>summertime sadness
>s-s-s-summertime
>summertime sadness
>>
>>18484646
Are you me?

Besides smoking and domestic violence. I haven't taken a shower for several days whilst masturbating multiple times in the previous and current day. Ive been planning to hit the gym and taking summer to improve in other areas academically and non-academ. Although ive been saying this for the last month or so. Ive adopted a nihilistic view of life amd friends - as i do every summer - even though i know its not the best mode to operate as amd not to take the philosophy too seriously. Ive no need for "friends" that i made except for one i connect with but dont talk to often on message and actively ignoring another

The improvement i see for the void to fill is be involved with activitie(s) to stimulate your mind to give a purpose.
>>
I get the same feeling during the summer too. I cant explain the problem but it does help to occupy yourself and have something to do.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.