[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 31

File: download.png (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3KB, 225x225px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
What do girls think of my music taste if I tell them I listen to Filk?
>>
>>18484622
People don't give a shit about your music taste for the most part unless it has violent undertones.
>>
Hey Ladies! (or guys if you into that kinda thing)

Im 27
5'7 (173)
185lb (about 83 kg)

Just finishing 10 years of military service.
No college, but kinda smart.
I'm not the most outgoing but im confident as fuck and can make you laugh.
I dont really keep up with new social trends and social media

I'm going to start going to university full time.
would you give a guy like me a chance?
At Friendship? At romance?
>>
Every girl from my area is either taken or going to college (or both)

What to do? Online dating?
>>
>>18484664
>going to college
What's wrong with that?

How old are you, also? Because if you are in your early 20s a LARGE part of people you'll talk to will be in college.
But online dating seems fine.
>>
>>18484662
Nothing you listed would be a dealbreaker to me.
>>
>>18484662
are you muscular anon? im a guy, 1-2 inch taller than you probably, same weight and i look like fucking 4 month pregnant
>>
>>18484670
I'm a dumb dude, i don't really have any common ground with uni gals
>>
>>18484662
Sure, but we gotta be compatible chatacters-wise, share some hobbies, be attracted to each other physically... the description alone sounds good, but it's hard to say how I - or anyone else - would feel about you irl. So far you come across as a cool guy, so for starters you can easily count on finding some friends.
>>
>>18484676
A lot of people in university are dumb as fuck, don't be scared of that.
>>
>>18484676
Don't worry, most women in college are still idiots. There's a reason why pink degrees also dominate the least paying degrees.
>>
Virgin here.

Are relationships really worth it? It seems like so much work and I have such a delay on getting on with it too.
>>
>>18484691
Some are, some aren't. They are a bit of work, but usually it pays back. Basically, if you're a somewhat functional person:
good relationship > single > bad relationship.
>>
>>18484683
>>18484682
I mean, most college girls don't care for blue collars like me, and I feel a bit uncomfortable going on a date with a college girl when I'm a dumb plumber
>>
>>18484673
Thanks.

>>18484675
I wouldnt say Muscular. I could use some definition. But i dont look pregnant by any means.

>>18484679
All of those are important points.
As far as hobbies I'm adaptable to almost everything. Character-wise i'm a laid back kinda guy. (think at a house party, I'm not the center of attention but i'm not afraid to hang with different groups of people. I'm not afraid to put myself out there.) i think my vice is that i say stuff how it is. I don't sugar coat things.
Thanks though i appreciate the advice.
>>
>>18484691
Good yes, bad no, but it takes experience to learn the difference.
>>
>>18484703
A lot of girls I know are in college and are dating blue collar guys.
Don't worry about that too much. I promise it is not a big deal.

Anyway, online dating is a good option.
>>
So what's with asexual people expecting sexual fidelity? If any group of people would be open to open relationships, I would have expected it to be them.
>>
>>18484729
>expecting someone with meme sexuality be rational
>>
>>18484695
>>18484711
What is a good relationship like?
Is there any hope of getting into one at 26 years old?

What exactly does a relationship offer me besides sex?
>>
>>18484662
I find extroverted people rather intimidating, so I probably wouldn't approach you. But if you spoke to me I think I'd find you interesting.

I'm quite shy though so maybe I'm not your target market.

>>18484664
University doesn't show you're smart, it just demonstrates that you have the money and social class background to attend.
t. female university graduate who learned a lot more autodidactically.

Also having a job is appealing to women, shows you've got your shit together.

>>18484742
It depends what kind of person you are. If you've made it to your age without the desire to have companionship, physical intimacy, someone to share your experiences with etc you may well just be more of an independent person, not well suited to relationships.

>>18484729
I did not know this was a thing. Why would you date an asexual person to begin with?
>>
>>18484742
A good relationship?
that would be kinda up to personal preference.
In my experience, it needs to be based on values that you and your partner will share. things that you hold dear and what keeps you both from breaking them.

In a relationship the one questions you have to ask yourself is: what are you offering to the relationship? and Is what you are recieving from your partner adequate enough to keep you in that relationship?
People will attract to each other for different means. You have to find out what keeps you together. If you arent getting what you want is it worth it to move on?

I was once in a relationship that was good for me, but wasnt doing anything for my partner.
>>
>>18484753
>Why would you date an asexual person to begin with?
I personally wouldn't but I've met people who claimed to be, and still seemed to want the whole standard monogamous deal. It's something I found incredibly confusing.
>>
>>18484742
Think of having sex with your best friend

There's tons of couples who keep up with each others bullshit for the sake of having a safe harbor for sex and emotional comfort, no matter how shitty that harbor is. Or stick around someone who starts great and over time get more cons than pros, and don't want to leave them because sunken cost fallacy.

Never stick around someone shitty, and aim for someone who's also your best friend, and you should do fine, no matter your age.
>>
>>18484753
you see i dont see myself as a Extrovert. I attract to Extroverts and every relationship that i have been in has been to Extroverts but in time they tend to see me as Introverted.

could it be that there is somewhere inbetween?

Thats interesting that you see me as that.
>>
>>18484676
It is called reading books. Not that hard.
>>>/lit/

>>18484691
Relationships are like second job most of the time. You often find yourself doing something you dont like for hours only to do something you like for 10 minutes.

If you dont want to have babies, dont bother much and just try casual sex.

>>18484729
Asexuals are broken people. You cant expect them to be rational. Also even asexual people know that sex is bonding process. Once you find somebody who is good at sex, you will fall for them eventually.

>>18484742
Cuddling, fun, new experiences and stress. If you have to ask questions like this, you are probably too young for relationships anyway.
>>
>>18484742
Companionship. Unconditional love. Physical and emotional intimacy. Friendship. A family. A support in times of need. A place you belong to. Someone to bring at weddings and family events so old people don't ask you about your love life.

I think I have a pretty good relationship and it is amazing. It makes me genuinely happy to just sit around and talk to him. He makes me feel challenged intellectually and deeply accepted and loved emotionally. He encourages me to be the best version of me. He's my best friend and we do plenty of fun shit together. He's my family and around him I feel safe.
I don't know. It is good.
>>
>>18484763
What exactly do you mean by monogamous?
Etymologically it means married to one person, but people seem to use it to mean alternatively
>romantically loyal to one person
>sexually faithful

You may have misinterpreted people who were actually describing their asexual but romantic relationships as monogamous i.e. they would not look for romantic intimacy elsewhere.
>>
Are girls in STEM fields more likely to be virgins?
>>
>>18484765
You described yourself as outgoing and confident, which to me seem like extroverted qualities?
It's hard to get across one's true character on 4chan of course.
>>
>>18484768
I don't think 26 is too young for your first relationship but I am very emotionally undeveloped. I've always just done my own thing.
>>
>>18484703
Why should you feel uncomfortable ? You asked her on a date, she most likely knows what you're doing and she said yes so what exactly are you worried about ?

She obviously doesn't care too much about it.

You don't need a degree in rocket science to date a college girl. Why do you think she wants to date you instead of the college guys ? There must be a reason so just be not socially retarded, not too dumb (you can always learn new things) and fun.
>>
>>18484773
>Etymologically it means married to one person, but people seem to use it to mean alternatively
"seem to" is a bit of an understatement when all of the dictionary definitions mention "one sexual partner at a time".
>>
>>18484775
The attractive ones? Not really.

The unattractive ones? Sure. By the same token that a fujoshi doesn't draw a lot of attention either.
>>
Femanons-
Do you think you can tell when a guy friend of yours is into you? How? What behavior do they give off that makes you think that?
I ask because I have a friend (who's in a LTR) that I spend a lot of time around and I think she thinks I like her based on the way she's been acting.
Is it bad she thinks this? Anything I can do to change it?
>>
>>18484839
What about average looking, like skinny but not particularly pretty, no tits/ass, okay face.
>>
>>18484837
People aren't dictionaries. People commonly use a lot of words differently from both their contemporaneous definition and their etymological meaning.
>>
>>18484844
Maybe? I'm drawing on my own experiences as a stemfag major. But in my experience women are a lot less likely to fall into the socially awkward engineer trope which would be the biggest reason someone would be a virgin. It's not as if they're especially chaste relative to the general population.
>>
>>18484843
This is going to sound awful but I honestly don't think I've ever had a male friend who I didn't think was into me.

I guess if I saw a bloke I was friends with flirting actively with other girls, gravitating away from me and towards more available women I would think he didn't seem interested, or at least not actively invested in trying to get me.
>>
>>18484851
I guess, I'm a cs major so that's the kind of girl I want.
>>
I was asked by my (new) girlfriend if I found this slutty girl to be "the kind of girl you guys like"

me: "us guys? what do you mean?"

her: "all right then"

She has stopped responding to me since. Should I just ignore this and continue as usual? What is the proper response here?
>>
>>18484872
she sounds moody. Leave it I say.
Unless- you had said something about this slutty girl to make her worry you found her attractive beforehand?
>>
>>18484879
Nope, I said nothing of the sort.
>>
I hate women and the hatred is mutual

How do I stop this
>>
>>18484883
I do like that she uses the correct spelling of 'all right' though.
>>
>>18484891
Spend time with better people?
>>
>>18484854
What did they do to give you that impression?
And did it even matter? Did you still interact with them as you normally would?
My main concern here is that I don't want my interactions with my friend to become awkward because she thinks I'm into her or trying to steal her from her boyfriend or something.
>>
Femanons,
How much of an issue is a speech impediment?
Not to the point you can't understand them, but it's noticeable.
>>
>>18484910
>How much of an issue is a speech impediment?
Not at all.
>>
>>18484910
In all honesty, it depends which one. Stammer/stutter wouldn't bother me but a lisp or wisp don't sound great imho.
>>
>>18484905
Being psyched to see me (moreso than other mates); being touchy feely; taking my side in arguments; laughing at my silly jokes; offering to pay for shit; and ofc the look in their eyes.

I am a total babe though.
>>
>>18484897
It's more of a generalized hate to be honest.
>>
>>18484843
First of all, are you into her ? If you are and she can tell by your behaviour then it will be difficult because acting like your not into her won't be enjoyable for you.

If you're not into her then don't stress out. Maybe talk about other woman with her, about dates, flirt with other girls or whatever you can even browse tinder with her or some shit idk lol just don't treat her differently from your other friends.

Also what about her bf ? Are you friends with him or at least cool with him if you hang around ?
>>
>>18484923
Oh cool, I don't do any of those things. The eye looking thing seems kind of subjective though, can you really tell anything from that?
>>
>>18484921
What's a wisp?
>>
>>18484947
its an animal i think
>>
>>18484891
Just bee yourself.
>if you want better advice, you have to describe the situation better

>>18484872
Is she 16?
>>
>>18484703
>>18484664
>>18484676
don't sell yourself short anon. and i know enough girls who went to university while dating working men to say you're wrong.
go for those college girls.
>>
>>18484729
>So what's with asexual people expecting sexual fidelity?
You tell me, first time I hear about it.
That being said, not enjoying sex doesn't mean you want your partner to have an intimate relationship with someone else.
>>
>>18484893
fuck off
>>
Anyone have tips for getting over a girl

She was my first love
And she rebounded after we broke up
It's been like 2 months and I just want to move on but at the same time I want her back
So any tips?
>>
>>18484872
she took your response as a defensive yes. I'd just say "you're the kind of girl I like" although she's being immature
>>
>>18484997
Get a new girl. If you don't want a relationship then go for hookups, fwb.

You can focus on other things as career, friends, hobbies, sport etc too but in the end you most likely will not think about her while your dick is in another chick
>>
My gf is a total pillow princess. She just lays there while I eat her out and try to do all the work

How do I get her to put something? When I ask her if she doesn't enjoy sex she tells me she does.
>>
>>18484662
i would be your friend, but i would probably have to have some long conversations with you about your military service before i would consider dating you. i think a lot of women admire it, but i think that it's a pretty serious part of your life if you participated in it for ten years and i would want to know a lot about it.

>>18484703
blue collar jobs are some of the best you can get right now, lots of girls in my college viewed jobs like welding and plumbing as the most stable/dependable

>>18484729
don't date an asexual person if you want a sexual relationship. that's it. it isn't logically wrong for them to want fidelity, they're just better off dating someone else asexual.

>>18484891
try looking at women as individual human beings instead of as a general concept

>>18485041
she probably enjoys it and has some kind of hangup from the slut/saint dichotomy. talk to her about it in those terms, because it's very likely that's the case.
>>
Girls:
There's a chick I've gone on one date with, who ended up blowing me. She's started responding to texts like 30+ hours later, so I'm pretty sure a relationship isn't happening, but I wouldn't mind a FwB. So she just posted a risqué photo to her snap story and I'm thinking of sending her this as a way to communicate that
>man, if only your texting habits were as great as your tits
Does this seem like it could work?
>>
>>18485143
No. That comes off salty as hell. You don't know one another well enough for that to come off as cheeky (if that's even the personality you're trying to establish with her).

She's not interested. Move on. Also get yourself checked. You might have herpes now. She's obviously loose if she's blowing guys she barely knows after 1 date, then posting slutty pics online.

Do better next time.
>>
Girls,

How frequently do you have sex and how much do you orgasm
>>
My mom asks me what I think about the clothes she wears often. Is it wrong that I tell her the truth and tell her that her clothes look stupid? I can't really tell if I'm hurting her feelings though. She's in her 50s.
>>
>>18485159
Replying for my gf:
>Every other day with a few once a day streaks every now and then
>a lot, at least twice, average four, and usually having at least one very intense and multiple
>>
>>18485168
Damn. How does she orgasm so easily? Tips?
>>
>>18485143
See guys, this retard got a girl to blow him even though he has no idea what he is doing. So never give up.

To your question, no way that sounds super retarded. If she doesn't responde she isn't interested in you at all or you suck at conversations. If you don't think its because of what you are saying then just move on and look for other girls. Maybe she will hit you up again, she seems pretty slutty after all.
>>
>>18484662
You're on hard mode being an non traditional student. You're basically there for an education solely, not a social life. Most of your classmates will be freshman, and ergo 10 years younger than you. It will be very hard to relate to you, and you to them.

But, if you're charismatic enough you can get by, but you will always be the "old guy" of the group unless you find the handful of non traditional students like yourself.

Romance, well, again, I wouldn't hold my breath. There are not going to be many people on campus in your age range, at least not for long. You might find the super seniors at 25 there, but they'll likely be in their last year while you're just starting.
>>
>>18484664
>Go to college yourself
>Move to a more populated area
>Get friends to hook you up
Those are some options
>>
>>18485175
Honestly? I think I only unlocked her potential reassuring her of her sexual stuff. Women are extremely self conscious about "sex etiquette", even the ones that don't look like.

That and the basics that you can find online, work on the clit, give head with one or two fingers in, and so on. The only move I think is not well known is that I go as deep as possible and stay there just jumping the pubic bone on her clit, this feels much better for them than going back and forth the whole length of the dick
>>
>>18484997
You move on yourself. It sounds shitty, but even if you don't really intend on being super serious with someone, you just have to rebound yourself.
Don't be a total asshole of course, make it clear if/when you meet someone you want to take it slow, but yeah. You just have to get back in the game. And do it fast, because the longer you wait the further past the point of no return you get.
>Get dumped
>Didn't bother to try dating again in the beginning thinking "Its not fair to someone else, I have to wait until I'm 100% over it"
>2 years pass, still not over it, start getting panicked that I will never meet anyone ever again that I could love
>Desperation kicks in
>Desperation turns guys off
>Can't date even if I wanted to because I'm such a basket case
>Been 6 years now. Never dated since, and now I never will because I'm too crazy.
>Also still in love with him.
>>
>>18485190
I'm clueless. How do you work on the clit? Side by side or over the hood?
>>
File: asf.jpg (17KB, 240x312px) Image search: [Google]
asf.jpg
17KB, 240x312px
>>18485041
>just lays there while I eat her out
>*sweats*
So uh, hypothetically speaking of course, what is a girl supposed to do while being eaten out?
I-I obviously know what to do while he's all the way down there and I have nothing to grab or play with, but I'm just making sure you do of course.
>>
>>18485159
I've never had sex sex, I can probably get a guy to hang out with me long enough to get to oral maybe once every other month?
Never orgasm though. I can only orgasm with a vibrator, I can't orgasm through fingering, oral, or penetration, even if its just me masturbating. Need vibration to cum, mandatory.
>>
>>18484962
I don't know I've just read so much horrible stuff about them I find it hard to respect them.
>>
>>18485199
Grab the back of his head. When it feels good, push him into you. Don't be gentle. He'll appreciate your enthusiasm. He'll feel like superman for turning you on.

Wrap your thighs around him. Choke him a bit with them when it feels really good. He'll love the sense that you're out of control because of his oral skills.
>>
>>18485163
Idk, depends what kind of person your mom is. Some people want to be lied to, they just want the validation. Others won't ask unless they're seriously wanting the truth because they don't want to look stupid.

I'm one of the latter, I would never take offense to anyone saying what I was wearing is ugly if I specifically asked their opinion, because I wouldn't ask unless I actually cared about their opinion.

Of course, phrasing is always important. If I ask my best friend "Hey, does this look bad?" and she responds with "Yeah you look like a fat fucking troll doll who got ran over and dropped in a sewer", I'm probably gonna take offense. A simple "Yeah it doesn't suit you" would have sufficed just fine, you dig?

So if you want to be honest with your mom, you might not say "You look stupid mom", you might say "I don't think it suits you well, personally." If you have any suggestions, you might throw them in. When my mom asks my opinion sometimes I'll specifically point out what I don't like, "Idk ma, the pattern on that skirt really clashes with the top to me. You might try a solid print instead."
But you probably don't know all that much about women's fashion, so just a "nah" is fine.
>>
The girl I'm dating has terrible oneitis. Not for me, but for another guy who doesn't even like her and apparently sees it as borderline stalking.
She does like me and does want to keep on seeing me, but I can tell she's afraid to make things serious because what if he finally notices her?
I was thinking about waiting it out, but this has been going on for months now. She's been able to hide it really well all that time, though I had a hunch when we first met.

What do I do? How can I help her move on? I love her, but the idea of being a replacement goldfish just makes me sick.
>>
>>18485199
These kind of things
>>18485213
Some enthusiasm, and maybe even reciprocate every once in a while
>>
>>18485190
> I think I only unlocked her potential reassuring her of her sexual stuff.

Can confirm, I cum much faster when he's talking to me during saying things like
God you're so sexy
I want you so bad
I love it when you moan for me baby

When he makes me feel like I'm the sexiest thing in the world to him, it feels much more safe to me to let go and relax.
Like, in particular example, I used to be extremely self conscious about moaning and jumping. I'm a tad vocal. I got accused of faking by a couple of partners, but I really wasn't. I'm just super sensitive and when they hit me just right it is like hitting a reflex, I jump. So I got really nervous about it for future partners, I spent most of sex trying to repress my movements and moans which of course took away my concentration and therefore I couldn't just relax and enjoy the ride.
Then I got a really supportive guy who not only didn't accuse me of faking, but praised me for it, and suddenly sex became much better for me when I felt secure and safe enough to just let go and be me.

>>18485194
Unfortunately everyone's different, you'll just have to figure out what your individual partner for the night likes. Mine is so sensitive direct touch is actually painful, you have to rub AROUND my clit without actually touching it extremely softly for me to get going.
Other women have clits of steel you need to really dig into for her to feel anything.
>>
>>18485235
>I got accused of faking by a couple of partners
The best response to that is to look him in the eye and say:
> I don't fucking care what you think, just keep doing what you're doing.
Say it with authority.
>>
>>18485213
>>18485230
T-thanks anons. The thigh thing comes naturally to me, I automatically tense up even if I didn't want to, so I guess I'm not a total wet noodle.
But I usually only grab his head when I need to like, pull him off because I need a break lol.

I also always give back, unless I physically can't. Last dude I was with I actually locked my jaw for 15 minutes trying to fit him in my mouth. It's kind of terrifying when you can't close your mouth and are wondering if you need to go to the fucking ER.
>>
Girls and guys

There is literally no evolutionary afvantage of a female orgasm and hence no one should actually care this much about it. I see men worrying about a women's pleasure ten times each thread and just wanted to let everyone know why they shouldn't care
>>
File: uahdf.png (59KB, 291x373px) Image search: [Google]
uahdf.png
59KB, 291x373px
>>18485243
That doesn't work when you're the sub in the relationship anon lol.
>>
File: 1498017078807.png (461KB, 870x722px) Image search: [Google]
1498017078807.png
461KB, 870x722px
>Reminder not to respond to obvious trolls. They feed on (You)'s
>>
>>18485252
What, never switched in the middle of sex before? :)
>>
>>18485259
Lol nope, I take my role very seriously. I'm a subservient little woman who's only purpose in life is to make men happy.

Which is why I suppose I took it to heart when my bf's didn't feel manly fucking me, I failed my only purpose.
>>
>bumble match
>texting for a few days, came over to her place to hang out
>after a few minutes start making out with her
>I fondle them big titties (thank you Zyzz!)
>I try to put my hand at her crotch
>She puts it away and gently rebuffs me
>I am already on top of her in between her legs
>Since I dont want to have a rape charge I stop and it becomes a game of attack and retreat, me going for it, and her telling me that we are not fucking

It happened on more than one occasion and having the rug pulled from under me never gets easier.

WTF ladies, do you want me to just go for it? Or do you mean it? How can i tell?

Am I coming off as a beta nice guy that your logic overrides your lust? How do I stop?
>>
>>18485269
Uh, she's drawing a limit.
I don't go further than heavy petting with randos personally, I'm ok with light hearted groping, but I draw the line at that. If you're not cool with that, that's totally fine but you probably need to find another partner.

Pro tip, when she draws that line, do not approach it again unless she tells you to or crosses it herself.
>do you want me to just go for it? Or do you mean it? How can i tell?
Take the lead, move slowly, go for whatever you want, but when she stops you, you stop. Period. Assume they mean it 100% of the time, if you don't want a rape charge.
>>
File: IMG_0880.jpg (52KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0880.jpg
52KB, 500x418px
If we used to date for a couple of months 2 years ago, which ended in her telling me never to speak to her ever again - but when I saw her on the streets, stopped and talked for a couple of minutes, and later that night she sent me a text asking me out on a coffee some time this week - does that mean she want to do sex again?
>>
Guys; what, if anything, surprised you the most the first time you put your dick in a vagina?
>>
File: 1479628527947.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1479628527947.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>18485295
haha
>>
>>18485291
kek.
It probably means at least, she's gotten over you enough its no longer painful to talk to you.

It is a possibility she'd be dtf, it's a possibility she's going to try and rekindle your whole relationship too. I would proceed with extreme tact though. Don't assume she wants to fuck until you talk to her more.
>>
>>18485266
Your bf's don't know how lucky they are.
>>
>>18485307
Apparently so, since they all end up dumping me eventually and hooking up with much more attractive women alarmingly quickly after.
I've probably been cheated on a number of times but I can't say for sure lol.
>>
File: 1439841635452.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1439841635452.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
>gf broke up with me 2 years ago
>had a few dates here and there in the after math of it
>since, been over a year without any contact with women like that
>am slightly autistic
>friends girlfriends are always playfully flirting with me and constantly on me about not having a girlfriend, always trying to play wing girl for me ect.

is this normal? Its getting to the point where I feel uncomfortable. I went to my friends house for a party and me and him are sitting on his bed in his room and his gf walks in and says how her dream of having me in her bed is complete and jokes about having a three way.
>>
>>18485309
>they all end up dumping me
Maybe you're too good to them.
>>
Girls, how low should a guy wear his jeans?
>>
>>18485309

you more than likely only date pieces of shit. How many of your bfs have tattoos on their hands and/or neck?
>>
File: 1492488287815.png (658KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492488287815.png
658KB, 500x500px
>>18485332
This is a high probability, since the struggle of being attracted to that very dominant, cocky kind of dude is a lot of them also carry the asshole trait. Some don't, but it's hard to tell them apart until you really get into it.

>>18485320
Maybe so, maybe not. I've got baggage too, some rather heavy. I do my best, but your best isn't always good enough. I never want to be the kind of person who always blames my failures on other people though. I'm not perfect, I could certainly be more attractive, which seems to be the issue.
>>
>>18485325
underwear should never be seen.
>>
>>18485348

theres a difference between cocky and pieces of shit. This isnt a "nice guy" thing, but there are guys who are good without being complete pussies and also not being dickheads. If you are attracted to what amounts to male bimbos, then dont expect anything else than that. You might just have no self confidence and go for them because you think you dont deserve a good man
>>
>>18485348
Well you obviously are into guys that are going to dump you if they feel like it.

If you don't want that to happen frequently you might need to rethink if your sexual role should be the decisive factor here.

Or enjoy being a throw away fuck toy, if its your thing.
>>
>>18485361
Oh yeah no, I totally get that. And I'm actually really relieved you understand that too, usually every single time I talk about my preferences I just get the "So u wanna date asshole chad fuk u u deserve everything u get cunt kys REEEE"
I've had decent partners, who were that exact brand of dominant and cocky while still being great, loving/caring, normal dudes.
But even I can admit, "cocky" and "asshole" can sometimes be a little blurry until you get to know someone well enough to tell. Like the cocky dude and the asshole will act similarly, but the difference will come when you do need to draw a line. The cocky dude will understand and work with you, the asshole will just get pissy and storm off.
>>
>>18485352
This.
>>
>>18485382
even just reading this mental gymnastics is tiring
>>
>>18484926
>First of all, are you into her
No, but I used to be like a year, year and a half ago. I don't treat her differently at all, but neither of us are very social and we don't have any friends in common, so most of our time together is spent alone studying or eating - so really she can't see that I don't treat her differently.
>Also what about her bf ? Are you friends with him or at least cool with him if you hang around ?
Out of the three and a half years I've been friends with her, I only met this guy within last three months despite them dating since before I knew her. I've only seen him three times since meeting him. He very clearly does not like me, and when I've tried to start conversations or talk about things I know we both like that she's told me about, he's very short and will try as hard as possible to end the exchange with minimal contact.
>>
>>18485382
>But even I can admit, "cocky" and "asshole" can sometimes be a little blurry until you get to know someone well enough to tell. Like the cocky dude and the asshole will act similarly, but the difference will come when you do need to draw a line. The cocky dude will understand and work with you, the asshole will just get pissy and storm off.

how soon do you have sex with someone you are dating or seeing? do you even date? or do you just fuck guys who talk to you for a while on social media or at a bar ect? Just find a confident guy and dont have sex with him for a while at first if so. The pieces of shit will get mad at you and drop you while the good guy will stick it through if he actually likes you.
>>
>>18485373
Well I mean, believe me I've tried to change my preferences. I've tried to date more submissive guys and I just felt awkward and out of place.

It's more than just sex too. I'm a giver in general, I'm happy when other people are happy, especially my boyfriend. I had one boyfriend who's music classes I personally funded just because I enjoyed helping him realize his dreams of being a musician, even though I never saw any of that money ever again.
I'm aware I'm an easy target because I do nothing but give without expecting hardly anything at all in return. I like what I like though, and I am who I am. I understand I will probably go through many duds like this before I find the diamond in the rough.
>>
Ladies.. I need your opinion here!
Brace yourselves: I will explain it in detail.

>Short version:
If you were on a date with a guy you like (me) and you hint that you want him to make a move and he doesn't: Is that like, over then and there? Or would you try again at a later opportunity?

Full story:
So I have this crush, we've been on a few dates and it's been going really well! I'd even call the last 2 dates "move worthy-dates".

Problem here was timing, just trust me when I say I didn't chicken out of making anything happen: She was going on a 6 week vacation shortly after these dates and I just didn't want to "get it done" and then she leaves.

Were we're at now: After the first of these 2 dates we were at her place and she didn't want me to leave she offered me to stay twice.

2nd date, was the night before she was leaving, we had a nice dinner and had some drinks, when we were parting ways we hugged, a really loving hug and when we let go she was there just waiting to be kissed, I could see it in her eyes, but I blueballed myself and went "Have a great trip and I'll see you in August!"

Later that night she sent me a text, probobly because nothing happened:
>"I'm really going to miss you Anon,I always look forward to seeing you, days ahead of when we have plans. Thank you for listening to me rant and always being there for me! You're the best person I know.
>that sounded better in my head haha, was more cohearent but I needed to say it before I left so there it is <3

Sooo... to me that seems like a declaration of love?

Anyways, she's been gone a week now and I miss her, I worry that she's gonna forget how awesome we had it together the time before she left.
>She hinted
>I denied
Did I fuck it up?
>>
>>18485295
The smell honestly. The mixture of condom and vagina was surprisingly strong.
>>
>>18485394
>encouraging a slut to take advantage of good guys
For what purpose?
>>
>>18485318

she wants the D
>>
>>18485394
I usually follow their lead. I don't have all that much preference on timing for low level sex acts. I reserve vaginal sex for committed partners only though.
Which this is usually when I get to see the asshole vs cocky thing. They both wanna fuck me right away, but when I say no the asshole makes a stink and bails immediately in a negative fashion. You're right on that.
But there have even been good guys I've been with who bail when I don't put out, but theyre kinder about it. They explain why they're leaving, say they think I'm cool and they respect my boundaries, but we're both after different things. They wish me well and we're both on our way. I appreciate that, instead of just ghosting me or trying to convince me.
>>
how much do women like being "roughed up" in bed? Im not talking crazy stuff, but I used to pull my gfs hair, be really forceful with her, and whisper stuff in her ear about how I control her. I also used to do this thing where I would be behind her while fingering her with one hand and covering her mouth with my other hand (like sam fisher holding a guy almost) and I would muffle her moans and whisper in her ear to be quiet.

she never really told me to ever stop doing that and I know it ruins the mood to keep saying "do you like this?" so in general, do women like this kind of stuff or is it too weird?
>>
>>18485397
>Is that like, over then and there?
Depends how confident she is I guess. Me personally, I'm shy and I would view that as him putting me down nicely and would leave him alone at that point. But if he were to come back and make that move, I would be receptive. Basically, balls in your court now. You do with that ball as you see fit.

I feel you on the distance thing. Met a dude around the end of the semester, didn't quite get close enough before I left to go back home for the summer. I can feel the distance in our bleak short texts. I doubt he'll still be interested in me by August when classes start again.
>>
>>18485412
Was she orgasming
>>
For either: who's duty is it to remember to take the birth control pill?

>like to cum in gf
>get her birth control, she takes it at 11pm everyday, usually has alarm
>last night she took a nap and set no alarm
>sleeps until morning and says she forgot to take
>ask her 'seriously?'
>bitches at me and makes it seems like she has 0 responsibility in this

I understand I should try and remind her, but god damn maybe she wasn't so forgetful and napping all the fucking time she wouldn't have forgot.
>>
I feel like I am a valid enough person (I have hobbies, can rant about interests for hours and get very passionate about them, but only with super close friends, i am reasonably fit, I like to listen and help people) but I just don't know how to communicate to a girl that I am all these things

How do I change to need less time to warm up to people?
>>
>>18485412
I do in theory, but in practice it's hard since I'm very receptive to pain and most sex, even loving gentle sex, is too rough for me physically.

I enjoy a hand on my neck from time to time though, no squeezing or pressure, so I can't really call it "choking", but the power balance thing of just him having his hand there is a kink of mine. What you described sounds hot to me too.
I like getting pulled/thrown around too. When my last guy was going to go down on me, he'd grab me by the hips to yank me down to the end of the bed, which was super hot. When he'd want to change position or something, he'd physically move me to whatever position he wanted, which was also very arousing for me.
>>
>>18485405
>They wish me well and we're both on our way. I appreciate that, instead of just ghosting me or trying to convince me.

well thats the thing. If I were you and wanted to filter this stuff out and get a good bf, I wouldnt do ANY sex stuff. Go on a leave it to beaver tier date and just maybe give him a good night kiss or something. It sounds like all you have is sex, so work on your personality I guess. Because it seems like when you deny them sex they think "okay, well this has literally nothing else to offer me so I guess im out of here" at the risk of sounding cliche as fuck, take a break from that shit for a while and try finding you. You also need to realize that its no one elses responsibility to make you happy, you need to make yourself happy.
>>
>>18485412
I've had a few gfs who really like that sort of thing. All of them, without fail, either told me to do X to them ("Spank me, I need it") or to keep doing X if I did it accidentally (grab her wrist by chance: "Yes hold me down and fuck me.")

Women who want something make it known.
>>
>>18485423
I'm the same...
It takes a long time for people to get to know me... I have a girl though: gotta be lucky to find one that is patient and let's you take your time i guess.
That's how it was for me atleast.
>I Also believed I was to shut in to be intresting to girls.
>>
>>18485422
Girls don't want to take responsibility for their actions, girls are overgrown children etc etc.
>>
>>18485422
assuming neither of you want a kid, it's up to both of you to remember.

also pull out you fucking retard, or wear a condom
>>
>>18485426

I never choked her (I had a different girl ask me to do that once, but I didnt because I felt uncomfortable doing it) and the roughest I ever got was biting her nipples but I stopped because she said it just hurt too much. She also liked being talked down to during sex. Like I would call her a good little girl and stuff.
>>
i fucked this one 19 yr old manlet half a year ago and dated him for a month afterwards. we're still cool now although we don't talk much unless he comes back to his house to visit family (he lives in cali now)

his 21 year old older brother just slid into my dm's on twitter, and i doubt he knows that i fucked his brother. who knows though. does he want to fuck/should i go for it if he does?
>>
men

i've had a piss fetish since i was really young and it grosses me out but it's the only thing that can get me off anymore. literally anything piss.

if you had a gf who was almost perfect otherwise would something like this be a deal breaker not to date her? soon i'm going to start looking for a serious relationship and i'm on the fence whether i would want to even tell him or not
>>
>>18485447
Gross. It is a deal breaker for me. Yuck
>>
File: 10539386.jpg (53KB, 324x372px) Image search: [Google]
10539386.jpg
53KB, 324x372px
>>18485447
>if you had a gf who was almost perfect otherwise would something like this be a deal breaker not to date her?

it would really piss me off
>>
>>18485455
ba dum tss
>>
>>18485447
wouldn't be a deal breaker, but i'd be pretty weirded out if you brought it up immediately (less than a few months of dating), but then again some more normie guy would insta nope. it depends on the guy really. Still would be weird even if you asked me it would take some getting used to.

ps pls b in houston
>>
>>18485413
Just gotta hope I guess cause I really wanted to staybthatvfirst night and I really wanted to kiss her that second night but like I said: get gf>she leaves wasn't something I was looking forward to. So I held my horses, seemed like a great idea at the time but... now I wish I would've.

>We text still but firstly she is in a -9 hours timezone right now so it's difficult and I also don't want to take too much focus away from her vacation, I want her to enjoy it instead of "dealing with me" all the time haha.

I really hope that "spark" we had towards the end there is still around or is not too hard to get back when she comes back.
>>
>>18485447
i have a piss fetish too so its hard to give a proper answer
B U D A P E S T
>>
>>18485428
Yeah, but I tried it that way too... In college, in your 20's in general, its very rare to date like that. Everyone wants to fool around a little before you commit, because what if you're not sexually compatible? You might be perfect in every way, but sexual compatibility is dealbreaking. Hell even for me, he could be A+ in every way but if I just can't get it up for him at all, I already know it's gonna be a failed relationship. Sex is important to a healthy relationship.
>>
File: 1415321133101.png (154KB, 338x298px) Image search: [Google]
1415321133101.png
154KB, 338x298px
>>18485455
(i lold tho. Quality shitposting)
>>
>>18485475
>Get it up for him

Are you a boy ot a girl
>>
>>18485455
Jek
>>
>>18485481
Get it up, so to speak lol. Get that clit up for him I guess ha ha.
>>
>>18485492
Women don't need to orgasm to continue the species. You are pretty much lying. Sexual compatibility is probably the last on your list which has money on top.
>>
>>18485500
Bitter
>>
>>18485217
Bump
>>
File: 1429919601848.png (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1429919601848.png
6KB, 224x225px
>>18485504
Don't take the b8 anon.
>>
>>18484947
That thing Jonathan Ross does. W instead of R.
>I weally like you
Not hot in a guy tbqh
>>
>>18485592
>>18485504
It's not bait though. There is no evolutionary significance to a women's sexual pleasure. She is happy as long as she is provided for. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>18485592
Oh shit
Sorry mate, won't fall for this next time
>>
>>18485423
>can rant about interests for hours and get very passionate about them
This is not really a good thing though...
>>
>>18485422
>she makes a mistake over something which she usually takes full responsibility for in order for you both to have fun
>you give her a hard time about it

Obviously she's gonna bitch, you were being a cunt.
>>
Why can't girls just be honest?

Whether in a fwb situation, or in a relationship; If you've met someone else who you are more interested in, you should tell the person you're currently with.

What is with the "I just need some space" game? I'm really not going to be that hurt if you just say you met someone else. Well sure I'll probably miss the times we had, however, I'll realize there was no chance of it working if you were able to find someone else, so i'll get over it quickly. Why can't you just be honest?
>>
>>18485638
Because my mate, the moment they say the truth, your relationship is over and you are free to go your own way. "I need some space" however leaves you hanging, so you are technically still her and she can still come back to you
>>
>>18485638
>why can't girls just be honest?
It's up to both of you to create a dynamic of trust and openness within the relationship if that's what you want.
>being honest about what you want
>making it clear that you don't want any euphemistic pussyfooting
>responding well consistently to even brutal honesty
>not showing any signs that honesty around certain topics will hurt you

If she feels that she'd rather hear 'I need space' and hasn't heard that you feel otherwise, she's just golden ruling you.
>>
>>18485643

But if this is someone who's supposed to be your friend, hence the "f" in fwb, and if you're in a relationship of any kind, it's assumed they care about you in some capacity. Why would you do that to someone you care about?
>>
>>18485633
Sex must feel good for them so they don't run away screeching when you fuck them
>>
>>18485649
>implying friendships are based on honesty
>>
>>18485633
>She is happy as long as she is provided for
Yeah, provided with an abundance of orgasms.
Also there's strong scientific evidence that being fully aroused increases likelihood of conception for women.
>>
>>18485647

The girl I used to see stopped talking to me one week, and it was the whole "I need space" thing, and I consistently asked "Did you meet someone else?" and assured her that if she just told me what was going on, I'd go my own way. The most recent, she's pulling the whole "I need space" thing, but this is only a fwb, but we were friends before this, how can she just lie and treat a friend this way? I mean I don't know if she's lying, but she's showing all the signs and my gut says it's so.
>>
>>18485649
I don't know mate, I wouldn't do that, but I think it's just pretty much dependent on whether someone is a shitty person with no morals or not. Decent girls won't pull this shit.
>>
>>18485194
movement wise, circular works best, but you can do mostly anything that has steady pressure

direct x indirect, like the other anon said, depends on the girl's sensibility. My gf loves direct wet rubbing and indirect pressure when we bone. As a starting point, do stuff that you'd like done to your dick head that isn't rough, and work from there.
>>
I'm too awkward to be a fuck boy so I'll avoid girls that would be into guys like that, I don't know how to speak to women though and I'm going to college soon and hope to find someone there.

Any tips on how to initiate a conversation? I don't think I'm the best at pick up lines so wouldn't be using those, I just want to get to know a girl but at the same time not seem like I just wanna be friends.

Also, whats a good starting line if I get a match on tinder? I got some but they always either delete me from the start or after I say something so I don't know what I'm doing wrong and like I said, pick up lines aren't my thing, they make me cringe, but if they work even for more introverted girls then I suppose I'll try.

Any tips? how do girls prefer to be approached? what do they like to talk about?
>>
>>18485658
You didn't say what happened with the first girl.
You don't know what's happening with the second girl.
>>
>>18485667
She was seeing another guy.

She's showing all the signs, and since the last girl, I've realized my gut is usually right.
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 224x225px
>>18485634
Its good m8, we all make mistakes.
>>18485651
>>18485657
You two on the other hand, knock it off.
>>
>>18485638
Still on about this huh?

The shoe can be on the other foot too, why can't dudes just be honest that all they want is some quick easy snatch to fuck once and then never see again, instead of pretending I'm special?

>"shitty people do shitty things, it's not gendered."
>>
>>18485650
Not necessarily. They don't run away screeching becyase they get money at the end. There are people who swim in shit to get paid. This isn't any different.

>>18485657
Nobody cares. Female orgasm was actually seen as a disorder in the 1800s
>>
>>18485441
> Like I would call her a good little girl and stuff.
So, what do femanons think about being called "good girl" in bed? Outside the bedroom?
>>
>>18485447
Dealbreaker for me. To each his or her own, however. You'll find plenty of guys for whom it's a turn-on.
>>
>>18485695
>wants to be proved wrong
>used popular knowledge from 200 years ago

There you go, you proved yourself wrong
>>
>>18485743
lol right. Like they also used to think you could get rid of diseases by cutting your arm open and leaving you to bleed to death.
>>
Okay, question to femanons.
I look very young and I think it's keeping me away to find a girlfriend.
I mean I have a baby face and I don't look manly at all, most women wanna feel protected and with a strong man. Even if you're ugly, being manly and confident can fix a lot of things.

Keep in mind that I don't look feminine at all, I just look like I'm literally 16 even though I'm 23, I'm not kidding.
I already do efforts about my look, dont dress like a highschooler, I went to the gym (but I admit I stop for one year)

My behaviour is normal but I'm not gonna lie I'm shy and kinda too much self conscious
I'm willing to work on that and I'm doing some progress but I'm just afraid my look will always be off putting for a grown woman and I'll have to wait to be 30 at least to start being a minimum attractive

What do you think of guys who look VERY young, soft face, etc...
>>
Should I buy Brandon's Battlegrounds?
Girls, do you play Brandon's Battlegrounds?
>>
File: 5634333.jpg (13KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
5634333.jpg
13KB, 600x400px
Am I in the wrong here?

>Be dating girl for just over 6 months
>One day at lunch she says we need to talk
>Tells me we need time apart
>That she's stressed and wants a break
>Tells me we should see other people
>But wants to get back together later
>3 weeks pass
>We still text and talk every day
>Haven't hung out in person though
>Tells me she's focusing on her job and school and not dating
>Friend asks me if I want to hangout and see a movie
>We end up seeing a movie and having dinner
>Went back to my place and ended up having sex
>She somehow finds out
>Guessing through the grapevine
>"When I said see other people I didn't mean fuck them!"
>She's refusing to talk to me now
>Confused as fuck

It was almost a month, how long did she want me to wait? Did I fuck up? I'm just insanely confused here.
>>
>>18485764
Idc, I'm smitten with a guy who is 20 but looks 14 when it comes to face. I used to be conflicted about that cause I'm not a pedo but I like him a lot so I grew to like how youthful his face looks too
>>
>>18485803
No.
Your relationship with her is probably finished though.
>>
>>18485764
Well, if you're suggesting you've already done everything in your power to correct your physical appearance to make you look as old as you are, then all you really can do is just work through the insecurity. Work at being less self conscious and shy however you can, the best way to do this is to just practice. Fake it till you make it, as they say.

And just remind yourself that everyone likes different things, and even if something isn't exactly a plus, it's not dealbreaking either. There are plenty of women who even prefer young looking guys like that, and a plethora more who tolerate it in favor of other traits.

I like skinny boyish looking guys myself, though I will say jawline is important to me in ranking looks. Doesn't need to be super strong or boxy, but masculine. But at the end of the day, how you act and carry yourself is far more important to me. My fatass bf can attest to that lol. He gets me. He likes my meme's. He's there for me. He's funny and confident.
I'm more than happy to overlook his weight because he's got so much more under the hood.
>>
>>18485803
You're totally in your right, your crazy cunt ex misled you into thinking you could do that, and now she's whining because you did

Be glad you only lost 6 months with her
>>
>>18485803
You are not wrong. Your gf is wrong: she was angling for a better dick, didn't get it, and is dismayed to learn that you got pussy she didn't imagine you could get.
Dump her and date friend #2.
>>
>>18485803
You're not in the wrong. The relationship was broken off, and "seeing other people" should entail you getting with someone else if you want to. She sounds like a manipulative cunt, honestly.
>>
>>18485803
You're not wrong, and I doubt she actually wanted to go back to you. "We need time apart" is a code for "I don't think about a future with you, nor do I care about you right now". Your relationship was over a long time ago.
Get prepared for psychological warfare and her forcing guilt on you. If you stay "together" she'll try to manipulate the hell out of you.
>>
Does we need time apart always mean it's over or is there still potential for reconciliation?
>>
>>18485872
It's over if you both agree to it.
>>
Girls,
Since alot of you don't watch porn to masturbate what exactly are you thinking about when you are rubbing yourselves
>>
>>18485874
Fuck. I thought it would make us miss each other and bring us closer together.
>>
>>18485880
How long have you been in this relationship? Most of the times even if you miss someone that doesn't mean you want to go back to them. Feelings can fade when you're apart for a long time.
>>
Guy here. Did I do the right thing?

>meet girl on tinder
>super compatible with me, both very shocked about it
>Sadly, she lived a bit away, soon the distance would increase even further but with enough dedication we'd find a way I think
>see her every 3 weeks, later it would increase to about 6 hours every 4-5 weeks but still, I liked her so I wouldn't mind
>had a ton of fun at the start, we both clicked so well, dated and that
>after awhile I noticed her flaking out on me
>I asked if she still wants to see each other
>she said 'yes' but I could tell something is up
>she then hinted she isn't interested in a relationship, she just wants to have fun now
>we got along so well, we dated, why date if you don't want a relationship to begin with?
>I think the distance was getting to her but I was committed
>I don't think she was willing to commit as much as me
>she started being more distant
>then she'd come back and chat all day like nothing happened
>she had obvious trust issues so it was hard talking to her sometimes without her seeming offended but I 'acted' happy so she's not upset, I played along basically
>I tried to commit to this despite the distance, she wasn't as committed but still wanted to make this work
>she gives me a message "I don't want to do this anymore, sorry, hope you'll find someone nice"
>I'm devastated but I tell her I understand
>we never speak again
It was my first ever attempt at a relationship so some mistakes could've been made but she was always very understanding and didn't seem to mind but I feel like the distance got to her. We didn't see each other very often but talked for a long time.

Was I right to accept her saying she doesn't want to do this anymore? or was I supposed to convince her to stay with me?
We were both going separate ways eventually but I really felt like we could make this work with enough dedication, but it had to be on both ends and she was skeptical and once or twice hinted she isn't looking for a relationship atm
>>
ladies, i consider myself a decent person. I've been told by people/friends that i'm very nice and a gentleman. however... i'm 5'5 maybe 5'6 how fucked am i? I've been turned down plenty of times due to the fact that i'm short
>>
>>18485907
I wouldn't worry about it too much. If you're a good guy, that's what's important. The right girl isn't going to care about your height.
>>
>>18484614
> Be in no fap week
> Go to yoga class to burn off energy
> Hot blondes in front of me
> Spreading legs in yoga pants
> Holy fuck
> Run 5 miles to work off horniness
> Doesn't work
What do? Fap? Buy a hooker? This is hell, and I guarantee finding a girl to take care of it for free is impossible.
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18485217
Forget about her. She will drop you the moment her onetis will look her way. Not worth. She has to deal with it on her own.

>>18485396
You sound like very nice lady.

>>18485397
Stop being idiot and ask her on date asap. Try your luck again. Why the fuck are you even waiting week?

>>18485412
Girls loves being dominated in any way you can think of. Try slap their asses.

>>18485422
With this attitude you will be daddy soon!
If you dont want to be daddy, use your own protection. To spawn a baby, you need TWO careless people. Are you as careless as your gf anon?

>>18485447
So sex only in shower or how do you piss without making whole are smell like piss? And who piss on who?
>lol

>>18485638
Because having potentional backup man is always good.

>>18485665
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
If you dont want to be their friend, ask them on date within first 3 conversations.

Talking to people at school is piss easy.
>can i sit next to you
>do you like math
>what are you doing this weekend
>what is your phone number
>why? To ask you on dater later obviously
Yes it is that easy.

>>18485764
Post pic.
>shy
>self conscious
Just ask them on date already.

>>18485803
She is a bitch, forget about her. Probably mentally ill. She wanted you as backup man.

>>18485905
She basically broke up with you. Stop overthinking nonsence and find new girl FROM YOUR LOCATION.

>>18485907
Girls generally dates only guys TALLER than them. End of discussion.

Also you being insecure about manlet meme wont increase your confidence so it will only hinder you further. FORGET ABOUT MANLET MEME!
>>
>>18485944
>no fap
Why. I never understood this trend, unless it was literally like one of those things were you were chronically doing it and needed to cut back to resensitize. Once in a while isn't a big deal, just go jerk off.
>>
>>18485946
>You sound like very nice lady.
Thank you? lol
>>
>>18485946
>that source
lol
>>
Why do dead bedrooms happen? Is it usually becuase either party loses their physical attractiveness or is it because women married them for their money
>>
>>18485962
>>18485878
Answer this women
>>
File: IMG_7017.gif (2MB, 436x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7017.gif
2MB, 436x376px
Girls:
Is dating someone who is 5 years younger to you an awkward idea or does that not really matter?
>>
>>18485971
Well I couldn't really answer because I watch porn lol.
I actually think you're wrong about that in general, every single woman I know watches porn. Especially the small section that is more geared toward usual female fantasies and kinks.
I however get off just fine with the more "masculine porn", I just fast forward through the 20 minute blowjob to get to the 2 minutes of actual sex. My favorite is the czech fantasy videos, nothing makes me cum faster.

So I guess what I'm thinking about while buzzing my clit is "mmm god I wish I were in her shoes, I'm gonna pretend he's doing that to me"
>>
>>18485983
Depends on your age. If you're 18 and I'm 23, yeah theres a lot in terms of emotional and intellectual development between those 5 years that can certainly make us very different.
If you're 25 and I'm 30 it's not as big a deal.
>>
>>18485986
The men in porn are way too ugly though. How can you bring yourself to watch something like that. They have great bodies but that's about it.
>>
>>18485969
Because people stop putting effort and take good sex for granted

>t. 9 years in, still fucking every other day
>>
>>18485962
You sound like i am the first stranger complimenting you for your kind nature, not just for your looks. Has everybody you met so far so rude / dumb or are you THAT insecure that you never show your true colors to others? Maybe you really pick only assholes as boyfriends.
>why none of my ex gfs were like you?

>>18485969
Girls get used to the same boy and their libido dies. Also a lot of them never had orgasm, they like to pretend and are afraid to assert dominance. Some girls see sex only as a tool to hook boy up. Some use it only as reward. And it gets hard to please your wife and get the reward sex when her requirements gets higher and higher with each passing goal (ask me on cool date / buy me new car / get promoted at work).

Also a lot of them get fat / old > insecure about their bodies > no sex.

Also this >>18485992
There is no bigger relarionship/marriage/sex killer than taking your partner for granted. When you stop taking your significant other on dates at least once per month it is beggining of end. Both parties needs periodic emotional upkeep. Some do it by cuddling, some by performing oral sex each night, some by bringing randomly flowers but you have to make sure your partner knows you still find them important for your life.
>>
>>18485992
Can you elaborate on this? What do you mean by effort? I don't want a dead bedroom situation to happen to me. I'm the arranged marriage guy that keeps asking retarded questions btw. Lol
>>
>>18485989
Eh, I don't really focus on that. I honestly hone in purely on the movement of the dick, I don't pay attention to much else. When I say "I'm gonna pretend he's doing that to me" I suppose it's not quite right to say "he's doing that" rather it'd probably be more accurate to say "I'm gonna pretend that's happening to me". Who's doing it doesn't really matter to me, it's the act itself that's turning me on, the visual movement, rather than the people in it. Thats why I have a hard time with written or still image porn. Like a dick pic does nothing for me. A video of a dick cumming works better. Though I prefer a group effort than solo shit.

The audio is usually a big factor for me too, if she's not being super dramatic about it.
But, though rare, when I find a rare one where he gets gruntin and moanin. Fuck yeah.
>>
>>18485998
Oh the question mark was more I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or serious lol. It's 4chan.

Irl I would say most people I meet are nice good people, just never works out for one reason or another. It's been a long time since I've had an actual boyfriend anyway. Most people don't seem to want that kind of relationship at this stage in life. I've just dated casually a lot.
>>
>>18485422
Uh, I think it is in both your interests to remind each other. Whether that be for birth control or condoms.
>>
>>18486024
Ohk. Seems quite about right from what Ilve heard from other women. They used the "pretend it's happening to me" sentence.
>>
>>18485444
Nice trips

>>18485447
Deal breaker. You'd need to find a guy who also has a piss fetish. That's not an easy fetish to just accept and get into.

>>18485455
Shut the fuck up Carlos. Eat your dubs.
>>
This one is for the girls.

Would you be un attracted to a Man who wears foundation?
I have been cursed with terrible acne and psoriasis so I am really into Skincare, no what I do I still get gross pimples on my face.

I have been considering using makeup to hide it, just some foundation.
>>
>>18486014
Shit I remember you lol

We try to keep it fresh and varied. We have at least like 5 favorite positions plus a lot of others that we remember from time to time, but mostly do 2 or 3 at most when we fuck, so there's always something left behind for the next session. We also share a lot of kinks and allow ourselfs just to masturbate watching the other or giving a hand without doing PiV if we're to lazy for that. And we're always reassuring each other, even after all these years, if there's any minor problem. I for example take like an hour to cum due to SSRIs at times, so I get worried about it and end up delaying it even further. She never saw a problem in that, even if she's tired she does something to get me off and say it's ok, and that she knows it doesn't have anything to do with how much I like her.

Idk, I guess that's mostly it. We talked a lot and still do about sexual stuff and fetishes we might have, so we got to know each other really well.
>>
>>18486035
>4chan
You have always to presume that the other anons are nice honest people otherwise it would be useless to read and post.

Still you sound like girl with character. A datable one.

>at this stage in life
School? Uni?
>>
>>18486052
How frequently does your wife cum btw? Ive read like 15% of women can't even orgasm and I don't want to be stuck with someone like this. Also, any tips on how not be a two pump chump? I dont masturbate so I can't give myself the death grip
>>
>>18486050
It's not really the foundation itself as the insecurity behind it.
It's not a selling feature, but not deal breaking either. Just like acne, we all have insecurities.

I just know makeup is a bitch and foundation gets everywhere. Would get in the way while kissing or being intimate.

Thats why I don't wear makeup hardly ever myself, and I never wear "full face" makeup like foundation. Worst I do is some eye shadow and eyeliner when doing something special.
>>
Is it possible to get dates as a fat guy? Working on losing weight (have lost 20 pounds) but not sure if I should wait until skinny to try dating.
>>
>>18486075
Yes. With other fat girls
>>
>>18486053
Well, genuine thank you then.

And yeah, school, your 20's in general. You move around so much within that time period I get it. It would be a pain in the ass to have to try and cart around and accommodate a partner. Better to get settled down in your permanent residence and search for a girl there rather than try and figure out "Ok, all my job opportunities are on this side of the country and all your's are on the other, so which one of us is gonna give up our careers for the other?"
>>
>>18486067
Every time, at least twice. Don't believe in those statistics. My first gf didn't cum much, but she aways did anyway. So I've never been with a girl who really didn't.

Don't believe this kind of statistics, even if they are true, acting like every girl cums by default is much more benefical. A ton of women don't cum because they handicap themselves faking it, or thinking they just can't and not making an effort, or getting too self conscious during sex and even masturbation, and so on. So it's key to also make them believe they can do it and reassure them every step of the way until they discover the best way to make them cum.

About not being a two pump chump, either practice edging, or just get so good at prelims that it matters less if you cum too fast. You can also practice going multiple rounds and cumming the first ones out (cumming in requires more cleanup and kills the mood), so if you cum you can just build up again.
>>
File: 1486534108025.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486534108025.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>18486067
>Ive read like 15% of women can't even orgasm and I don't want to be stuck with someone like this
>is someone like that
Welp, confirmed my only course of action in life is to kill myself because no man wants a broken pussy. It's been good anons, farewell.
>>
>>18486075
This>>18486081
Or just have such a bangin personality women overlook it.

I'm dating a fatty, I'm not exactly hot myself so it's not like he got some super prize, but I'm not overweight at least. He just fit my personality perfectly, too good to pass up so I put up with him crushing me in bed.
>>
>>18486088
I'm a pajeet. So you don't have to worry. Also, have you tried a vibrator? I've some women need those vibrations
>>
>>18486088
Serves you too >>18486087

Believing this kind of stuff leads to depressive defeatism like that you're showing, which doesn't help in pursuing orgasm at all.
>>
>>18486081

I'm not sure, back when I used to be a skinnyfag a year ago before gaining weight fat girls seemed harder than skinny girls to date. They were always very picky. Many of them seemed to hve a chip on their shoulder to, which I assume is from insecurity. I'm willing to work with their insecurities but idk if a fat girl would want to date me bc they really are pickier than other girls.

Does anyone disagree with this? It could be that I just met the wrong fat girls and this is all anecdotal bullshit.
>>
>>18486096
I've tried anything you can think of, I've gotten real desperate because it is a huge insecurity of mine. It's not that it doesn't feel good, I'm just never able to have that big finish. There's no real distinction. That good feeling just abruptly ends, and that's how I know I'm done, but theres no build up like I hear other people describe. It either feels kinda good or nothing at all. No in between, and nothing more significant than "kinda good"
>>
>>18486104
Anecdotal, fat girls will fuck anyone who can handle their weight without breaking due to insecurity. Probably they were afraid they'd smash your bones.
>>
>>18486098
I've been masturbating for 13 years, and having sex with a variety of people for 3. As said>>18486114, I've tried everything. idk what more to do other than lie back and wait for some magical person to come along and make me cum. Sitting around and waiting for a miracle isn't very reassuring to me.
>>
>>18486114
Not that anon, but I'm a guy and it sometimes happen to me too. Usually when I'm too worried about cumming that it stops me from doing so.

Have you tried doing it under light influence of alcohol to relaxe? You have to turn of your mind and act instinctually to get there. If it feels good you're surely able to achieve it.
>>
>>18486116
Former fatass, can confirm.

However, this is intensified 10 fold if you actually are some degree of thin or attractive. If you're just as ugly it just levels the playing field so we tend to think "I'll wait it out just a little bit to see if anyone else comes along, and settle for my fellow lardass out of desperation."

Nobody actually /wants/ a whale, not even whales.
>>
>>18486123
The name is performance anxiety. My gf took like two months to actually cum with me, and now she's a multiple orgasm monster. A experienced and patient partner could do the trick probably. You need more reassurance that you can than doing some specific move or technique
>>
Me and my ex agreed to start things up again and take things slow.

How do I rebuild that close relationship with them that was once there?
>>
File: IMG_7096.gif (135KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7096.gif
135KB, 100x100px
>>18485988
>If you're 25 and I'm 30 it's not as big a deal.
That's the answer I hoped to hear
>>
>>18486124
Alcohol makes it worse oddly enough, idk if this is true for everyone but alcohol actually makes me go numb. My face and pussy always get numb when I drink.
>>18486126
But what performance am I putting on by myself? It'd be one thing if I can't cum with someone else, but I can't cum solo either.

And again, if my cure is sit on my ass and wait for a guy, then I think I'm fucked. I've been with many, including extremely experienced guys, (I was once one of 12 fuckbuddies to this one guy, got to a point where we basically made appointments with him because he was juggling so many of us), none of them could do it either.
>>
>>18485304
Sorry for the late reply.

>rekindle your whole relationship
We met on tinder. Talked lewd for a few days until me met. Both planned to fuck on first date, and it happened twice. She's got two kids, so that's a deal breaker for me in terms of having a conventional relationship. Also i'm polyamorous, having a girlfriend already (who very recently became long distance,) and I intend to start dating at least one other chick in the near future. Woman in question knew I was poly before she even met me, and she's not interested (or at least wasn't) in sharing someone who's more serious than just dating/fucking, so I'm guessing she still takes that into account.

Maybe she's just lonely, (and figures I'm an easy lay.)
>>
>>18485398
this. man, you just brought me back 13 years
>>
File: IMG_7008.jpg (18KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7008.jpg
18KB, 208x250px
>>18485295
>>
>>18486139
Yeah, it's called whiskey dick for guys, but it only happens when it's top much alcohol. I'm saying like a glass or two of wine, at most.

And you pressure yourself to perform for yourself. Not necessarily performance is putting up a show, but also thinking "I should be cumming by now". If you don't reach your milestone you get frustrated and it kills the mood.

And you don't necessarily need a guy, but it would help. And I mean a person in a relationship, which you can actually trust to help you out.

Also, check your hormones and pussy with a gyno if you can. If there's something wrong, he'll tell you, if there's not, you'll know it's in your mind.
>>
>>18485295
The warmth. That's one hot wet whole...
>>
>>18486158
Getting a bf I can love and trust is much easier said than done. Everyone just has fuckbuddies anymore.
>>
>>18486125

This is something I'm worried about. I will lose this weight, but what if they date me solely out of desperation? Feels like a recipe for future relationship problems. Will probably just wait until skinny again but I'm lonely lol.
>>
Grills, let's say your little brother calls you in the middle of the night and goes on a drunken ramble about how beautiful he is and how he would have been a much prettier girl than you. What goes through your head?
>>
>>18486181
"Anon, you're drunk, go home and go to bed"

I'd also try and record it to play at family events.
>>
You reject a guy right now

what did that guy in 6 months that made you bee like "oh god why i rejected him"
>>
>>18486198
Developed a six pack
>>
>>18486177
Yeah, it is probably best to just wait.
Or hey, just pursue women you like anyway. Don't settle for fat chicks if you don't like them. If you can get a hot chick even while fat then you at least know she's not with you out of desperation lol.
>>
>>18486181
" lol ok bro, I gotta go to bed though, but are you in a safe place? You need a ride? Please don't drive drunk or get in a car with anyone else who are driving drunk ok? Stay safe and sleep it off ok, night"
>>
>>18486198
Honestly I can't think of a scenario where this would apply. If I'm not into them I'm not into them.

I suppose the ONLY thing I can think of is "I just met this dude very recently and hardly know him and he's already asking me out, so I'm gonna turn him down"
6 months later spent getting to know him "Wow he is such a sweet dude now that I actually know him, why didn't I get with him sooner?"
>>
>>18486209

Maybe I can find a fat fwb then to tide me over
>>
>>18486198
The only thing I can think of is that he lost weight. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't date a fat guy, even if I liked his personality and everything else about him. Personality traits are very difficult to change, and I don't see anyone making a significant change to their personality in 6 months.

That said, I wouldn't be so dramatic as to think "Oh god why did I reject him??" it'd be more along the lines of "huh, I wouldn't mind dating him now"

Oh, and this is all based on the assumption that I was single at the time he first asked me out and that I didn't reject him because I was in a relationship at the time.
>>
>>18486215
even if goes from average to bratt pit (and cosidering hes not an asshole personality wise)
>>
>>18486229
>bratt pit
Is that Brad Pitt's Chinese knock-off?
>>
>>18485880
That has never even once happened in the history of the human species.
>>
>>18486229
Well,brad pitt looks like a foot to me,
but yes, even if he goes from 0 to 100 looks wise, there was something about him as a person that turned me away. That doesn't necessarily mean he had a shit personality either, I just didn't feel it.
If he got super hot, I might say "good for him" or hell even acknowledge he's incredibly physically attractive. Doesn't mean I wanna date him.
>>
What if you're officialy a successful oldfag and the instinct to have kids or a family never happened to you? Is there a problem?
>>
>>18486116
Anecdote in riposte: there is a direct correlation between BMI and how active a girl is in bed. All the skinny girls I've had lay there like dead fishes. The larger girls spontaneously did things to me that would be shameful to tell even on an anonymous image board and that expanded my horizons of pleasure in ways I never expected. Were they heavy in bed? Yes, one felt like she was going to crush the life out of me, and I would gladly have died between her thighs, because she gave me orgasms on a whole new level.
>>
>>18486164
This. So warm, so wet, so right, like coming home after being away all my life.
>>
>>18486166
Nah not true, there's always an old flipflop for tired feet
>>
>>18486250
It's rare but it happens.
>>
>>18486277
The probability of finding a guy that wants something serious and isn't already taken is worse than getting struck by lightning while holding a winning lottery ticket.
>>
>>18486166

How old are you roastie?
>>
>>18486263
My anecdotal experience dating a fatty is the opposite, but I do believe you're right. Fatties usually give less fucks (figuratively) to what you might think of what they do in bed, either because you'd need to admit fucking a fatty to tell the tale, or simply because since they don't give a fuck about their weight they also don't to embarassing themselves in bed.

One good thing I hear about fatties is that they give awesome head. Too bad I can count my whale ex blowjobs in a single hand...
>>
>>18486284
Don't make me pull up the math for it to prove you wrong...
>>
>>18486284
>The probability of finding someone super hot that wants something serious and isn't already taken is worse than getting struck by lightning while holding a winning lottery ticket

FTFY
>>
File: Orgasm2.jpg (46KB, 620x598px) Image search: [Google]
Orgasm2.jpg
46KB, 620x598px
i need explicit instructions on how to move my penis inside a woman's vagina in order to make her reach orgasm, and hopefully squirt.

i want my gf to experience maximum pleasure, not just good sex, but incredible orgasmic explosions when i penetrate her.
>>
>>18486285
>>18486292
Alright, finding the ugly guy who isn't taken and will stick around after getting his dick wet is just the same as winning the lottery then.
>>18486288
I've just been trying for years. I've never met a single one. I never get a call back when I don't put out on the first date. Maybe I just have terrible luck, still doesn't help me. I'm always unlucky.
>>
>>18486292
I exist, but I'm an asspie loner
>>
>>18486299
Squirting isn't really a universal thing. Most women who can do it at all prepare for it as well, saving back pee and releasing it when the time is right. It's not really spontaneous.
>>
>>18486299
>go as deep as possible
>stay there
>hump your pubic bone and grind it on her clit

Guaranteed profit. Forget about squirting though, it's really hard to do by penetration
>>
Is fingering supposed to feel good? Or is it just some meme that women pretend feels good to get through sex?

This has been the 10th guy I've been with now. I've never once enjoyed fingering, it's always painful and I always feel like I have an internal Indian burn after.
How on fucking earth will I ever have real sex if one single finger sucks so much?
>>
>>18486247
so what does it take to go from not wanting to date him to date him?

Like do women really cant change their minds about this kinds of things is that hard?
>>
>>18486320
> I don't like one thing
> The rest of the world is pretending. I am always right
>>
File: 1497336852673.jpg (235KB, 1165x826px) Image search: [Google]
1497336852673.jpg
235KB, 1165x826px
>>18486320
You talking about being fingered, or fingering yourself? When I do it to myself it always feels amazing even when I'm not horny or wet. This is of course just me. 15-20 it didn't feel like much, but with time the sensation improved (while unfortunately I stopped having multiple clit orgasms).

>burn
You lubing yourself up right? Getting turned on first? I'd only try gently touching the g-spot at first while simulating the clit. You could experiment with a vibrator, too.
>>
>>18486329
I've changed my mind about someone after seeing personality changes.

He became more confident with himself and was being productive and making an effort and it made him more attractive.
>>
>>18486320
I like to give oral over fingers unless they ask for it then il say "Okay but my skills are in my tongue not in my fingers" like letting her know that it may not be the best experience

I goin to stick my dick in there anyways so why not just doing different things?
>>
>>18486320
Fingering is not supposed to be made inside before you get really horny and wet. They're supposed to be playing with your clitoris instead
>>18486304
Maybe you're dating the wrong types for you. And although I don't condone one night stands, some guys do, so if this was known somehow by those guys, they probably didn't take you seriously.
>>
>>18486329
Again, getting to know them better. I can decide pretty quick if someone is in that category for me. There's just this indescribable feeling I get immediately upon meeting someone that tells me "Ok, we're gonna get along." I just immediately feel comfortable with certain people and I don't know why or what it is.
Now, getting closer can make or break that feeling. But every good and successful relationship I've ever had, I knew from the start. The chemistry was just that explosive. A guy can grow on me, but its a long shot.

But there's nothing really he can change about himself to sway my favor. Because it'd be really weird to me for him to change his personality or looks just to fit mine. I either like him as he is or not at all.
>>
File: tumblr_ory4lqo8EX1tantdso5_1280.jpg (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ory4lqo8EX1tantdso5_1280.jpg
89KB, 600x450px
when should i tell him i love him? how early is too early... and HOW do you say something like that
>>
>>18486287
>or simply because since they don't give a fuck about their weight they also don't to embarassing themselves in bed
I don't know about that one. I had a gf who was so embarrassed about her body that she wouldn't let me take her clothes off except in a completely dark room. With clothes on, though, she would crawl on all fours to cross the room to give me a spontaneous blowjob when I least suspected it, and in bed (in the dark) she was insanely wild. She was immaculate about grooming and shaved her pussy every day, only I could never see it because the room was pitch black (although I sure appreciated not having to pick hairs out of my mouth during oral ;). She was really, really insecure about her appearance and body, but she was also wild in the sack.

Some women are just paradoxical. The only thing you can do is stop trying to figure them out and just let them fuck your brains out. After all, the brains weren't doing you much good anyway.
>>
>>18486330
I'm genuinely asking, is this a real thing or was I just not let in on the joke?
How do I make it not suck, by all means share with me your secrets. What am I doing wrong for it to feel this shitty.
>>18486333
>You talking about being fingered, or fingering yourself?
yes. Both.
>but with time the sensation improved
So should I just, power through? Is it like building up a callus or something?
>You lubing yourself up right? Getting turned on first?
I mean I think so, I draw out all foreplay until I'm impulsively thrusting my hips begging for it, feeling like I'll cum without even being touched if he (or I) don't go at it right that second.
>>18486352
idk if I can get any wetter? I guess I can dump a whole bottle of lube in my snatch next time and see how that goes.
>>
>>18486352
It's fucked if I do fucked if I don't though.
>Go on first date
>Dont put out
>Never called again.

>Go on first date
>Put out
>Never called again.

I'd think that if you were the type of guy who wanted something serious, you wouldn't be sexually aggressive on the first date in the first place, but every single one of them have been. Like if you're gonna judge a chick for fucking you too easy, why are you dragging them to your bedroom?
>>
>>18486304
Honestly, I've never fucked a girl on the first date, and I've never expected to. One did give me a blowjob on the first date, and I didn't even ask her to—she just went down on me. There's a huge number of people who don't want to jump straight into the sack; you just haven't been hanging out with them.
>>
>>18486391
If you're getting wet enough, you should see a gyno. I'm not an expert but if by any means it is possible to have candidiasis or some other fungus inside the vag, you probably have that, or some other infection that could be making you too sensitive and prone to rashing. I got it once and my foreskin skin was peeling just from rubbing a finger. It sucks, but I heard there are insertable pills that solve it in a sigle application if that is the case.

Vaginal flora is really sensitive, even if you take the best care possible with it you could develop something just from a lowered immunity.
>>
>>18486397
Like I said, those are the wrong types. Not every guy wants a quick lay like those. I know the rejection feels awful, but deep down, if you're looking for someone serious, you should be glad that those who you denied sex haven't called.

About judging, some guys just want to empty their balls and be done with you. It's a matter of masculine pride to score as many chicks as possible, it comes from reproducing in nature, impregnating as many females as possible and so on. They're just not in a mood for a relationship with anyone most likely.
>>
>>18486320
>>18486339
Make him build you up in steps slowly, and make him feel like a hero for doing so. Have him go down on you first. Tongue only until you are really, really wet.
> Just your tongue, anon. Gently, I want you to be gentle with me tonight. I'm a woman, I'm fragile.
When you feel ready, let him slip one finger in while he keeps working his tongue around your clit.
> Oh, anon, that's so good, you're making me crave something in me: slide one finger in slowly and hold it there while I unh, unh, unh.
Have him move the finger slowly and gently at first while he concentrates on using his tongue. When you're ready for more depth, more movement, more speed, tell him. Be vocal. When it's good, tell him.
>>
>>18486398
idk where they are then, probably with their already established girlfriends.
I never set the pace, I just follow it.
"You wanna come back to my place ;)" has just been a standard at the end of every date I've ever been on.
>>
>>18486401
I think my last appointment was 4-5 months ago, but this has been a life long thing, so I doubt its anything like that. Unless my gyno is a hack and ignoring some horrific disease going on down there and not telling me anything.
>>18486412
I usually hate being chatty cathy in bed, but I'll give it a shot.
>>
File: 1425859145608.jpg (77KB, 666x499px) Image search: [Google]
1425859145608.jpg
77KB, 666x499px
>>18486139
>I was once one of 12 fuckbuddies to this one guy, got to a point where we basically made appointments with him because he was juggling so many of us

What the flying fuck?? How were you ok with this? How were 12 people all ok with this?

Post a pic of this miracle man.
>>
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/nagging-wives-rough-sex-among-014326385.html

I thought all women wanted it rough
>>
>>18486436
Has any man ever called you chatty cathy?
Most men love it when women talk about sex in bed. If you figure out the right things to say, you'll manage not only to make him do the things you want to give you the most pleasure but also to make him feel like he's doing a good job at pleasing you. If you don't talk, he has to guess about that. Give positive reinforcement whenever he does something that you like:
> Oh, anon, your tongue is working miracles: keep going, you're giving me exactly what I need
>>
>>18486441
How are you liking our post sexual revolution society?
>>
File: 796full-derek-flint.jpg (135KB, 796x1000px) Image search: [Google]
796full-derek-flint.jpg
135KB, 796x1000px
>>18486441
>>18486456
Please tell me the man was pic related.
>>
>>18486441
He was charming as fuck mainly. He wasn't a 10/10 or anything looks wise, probably closer to 7, but he had a good dick. Good shape, size, form.
But again, it was the way he handled himself. Filled to the brim with confidence, a musician with lots of experience wooing people as fans, real people person. Was near impossible not to get along with him and just everyone thought he was cool. And with women, he was just good at what he does.

I was not a favorite of the 12, I only ever got to see him like 3 times in a span of 6 months. I fell of the roster eventually because I got exhausted waiting for a turn.
>Why were you ok with this?
He offered, mostly. And he had this reputation and I was just overall charmed into his pants. He was good at it.
Even he couldn't make me cum though.
>>
>>18486452
Nah, but it makes me feel uncomfortable and self conscious. I feel cheesy as hell doing that kind of dirty talk, and it feels fake and forced. Like I'm trying to sound like a porno.
When things are going good, I've never had a dude tell me or appear in any way as though he was uncertain of his triumph though, I just speak a lot through body language. He knows he's getting the clit just right when I'm twitching around clenching his arm and biting my lip

But I will give, its easier to express when things are going well through body language than when things are going poorly. I've found many cannot distinguish a moan from pleasure from a moan from pain. When things are going poorly is usually when I have to get verbal, which might be why I have a negative association with talking during sex. Annnd it usually always starts with fingering. Second that thing slides in I gotta pipe in with "Ow, that hurts." and then they gotta apologize, which I almost wish they wouldn't because it kills the mood for me when they're apologizing constantly during sex because everything they're doing is hurting me once they've moved past the clit.
>>
>>18486483
Don't make it dirty talk, and don't make it fake or forced. Make it an honest communication of what's working for you and what he should keep doing.
> Anon, what you're doing right now, please, please keep doing that.
Getting verbal to stop stuff you don't like is important, but so is getting verbal to prompt him to do or continue doing things you do like. Plus, he'll get off on being told that he's doing a good job, and he's more likely to remember what you like in the future. If you're verbalizing throughout, maybe he won't turn into an apology bot but take "ow, that hurts" as another direction instead of a sudden rebuke.
>>
>>18486493
True, but idk to me even a blunt "Thats good" "more" sounds like a porno. Probably just not used to it, I just cringe thinking about it though.
>>
File: 1309291101115.jpg (18KB, 476x356px) Image search: [Google]
1309291101115.jpg
18KB, 476x356px
>>18486473
>he was a musician
>charmed his way into my pants
>lol yeah i shared his dick with 12 other chicks, w/e
Do you have absolutely 0 dignity because youre like really ugly or something?

I dont even understand how you get to that low of a level.

>>18486456
I had no idea we were -here-. i mean, god DAMN
>>
>>18486510
That's valid. Everyone's got standards beyond which lies cringe, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Just out of curiosity, what would you do if a guy asked you to fuck him like you were a porn star? What would it take to get you to drop your standards for a night and be a dirty, dirty girl?
>>
>>18485946
i never was one to fall for that meme, it was real life experience
>>
>>18485935
surely being short narrows my margin of grils that id appeal to no?
>>
>>18486547
Yeah, probably. I just think that a good personality counts for a lot, and maybe some girls won't be willing to compromise on your height, but certainly not all of them will.
>>
File: 1481853322326.jpg (205KB, 1439x1374px) Image search: [Google]
1481853322326.jpg
205KB, 1439x1374px
>be tinder veteran by this point
>girl and I hit it off on tinder
>extreme qt
>get number
>turns out to be pretty cool
>set up date
>txting quite a lot
>actually very into this girl, much more so than any recent
>date was supposed to be yesterday
>brother had epileptic seizure for first time 3 hrs before date time
I actually think this is true, she still txting me regularly and we rescheduled.

>tfw the ones I really like never work out
>this one will likely be no exception
>usually meet up, date goes ok but they not interested cuz I fugly
>quickly begin self-loathing and the get-over-her healing process
>postponed date also postpones getting started on that healing process

This date should have been over and I could be healing right now but noooOOOoo my hopes have to stay up slightly until I for sure know "it" is "not". Its an abstract kind of feel - I hate having this sliver of hope, I want to get rid of it. Fucking hope is itchy and uncomfortable.

Also, related question:

How do you keep interest if you start talking to a girl but cant get to the 1st day within a few days? I can keep conversation going but eventually you run out of stuff to talk about, that leads to a shit 1st date. How do you keep her interested without running through 1st date topics?
>>
Sex problems lads and lassies
>gf has never been able to cum
>not even on her own
>one summer when we're apart she's able to make herself cum by playing with her clit
>neat
>try replicating what she did
>doesn't work
>try time and fucking time again
>get fucking fancy and play with her tits and finger her while just attacking that clit
>nothing
>start eating her out
>despite persistence she doesn't cum
>no idea if I'm ok or not (she moans like a fucking animal sometimes and will cry out my name and I've seen eyes roll back like hentai during sex for what its worth, she's honest to a fault so it would be the shock of a lifetime if she was a faker)
>can't exactly ask her "hey would a girl normally cum from this and you're fucked up or what?"
>only way she can cum is by attacking her clit in a very specific way, which is a real fucking buzzkill during really intimate sex, as sometimes she'll try for 15+ minutes not to get anywhere and too tired to do anything despite me helping out
What do I do bros? How long does it normally take a girl to cum? It's kind of hurting our sex life, which isn't too good, cuz we're only a year in
>>
I'm just going to lay down this checklist to avoid any "do girls like _____" thing questions.

Always look good (dress well, excercise and get into weightlifting or a sport if you're not handsome).
>Be adventureous (always have fun, show her you're a guy who knows how to have a good time).
>Have your own car.
>Chase money.
>Be attractive (learn about body language and how to talk/flirt with them).
>Have your own place.
>Be confident (even if you have to fake it sometimes).
>>
How do I flirt?
>>
>>18486635
Stop making it an issue, if it's constantly on her mind the performance anxiety will make it so she can never cum. She can still have a good time without climaxing
>>
>>18486574
why doesn't she already know you're fugly?
>>
>>18486696
Agree with everything they say.
>>
Ladies

If your boyfriend where to say he cares about/loves a female friend in a completely platonic way would you believe him or think its romantic?
>>
>>18486696
>smile
>be funny/tell jokes/be witty
>light touch
>be interesting and be interested
>actually listen to what the other person is saying
>eye contact
>don't rule yourself out as a sexual being by avoiding adult topics

Flirting is 95% in the intent.
>>
>>18486734
I'd believe him unless his actions spoke otherwise.
>>
>>18486734
Don't use the L word to describe your relationship with her. Just say she's "just a friend." Downplay the fuck out of it. Would I believe it, maybe, would it at least raise a red flag, definitely.
>>
File: IMG_4935.png (732KB, 720x1001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4935.png
732KB, 720x1001px
Do you guys think the ratio of educated men to educated women is a problem?

What can we really do to fix it?
>>
>>18486751
Put women back in their place.
>>
File: 1471957887459.jpg (150KB, 542x598px) Image search: [Google]
1471957887459.jpg
150KB, 542x598px
>>18486751
No, not really. You seem to labor under the idea that any degree is a good degree. The shittiest degrees are dominated by women for a reason. When I see a ditz with a communications or psychology degree wax on about how she wants an educated guy I just sort of laugh to myself.

http://www.randalolson.com/2014/06/14/percentage-of-bachelors-degrees-conferred-to-women-by-major-1970-2012/

The fields worth respecting are either close to even or are male dominated.
>>
This is pissing me off. Everywhere I go I end up seeing my ex-boyfriend and his new tranny "girl"friend that he dumped me for. They act like fucking teenagers in love that it is fucking sickening. This board didn't help me one bit on how I could get him back or how I could completely fuck over his life. I am thinking of going onto his Facebook page and announcing to his entire family that he is fucking gay and dating a manwhore. What does he honestly see in a fucking man pretending to be a woman that he couldn't get from me? The Facebook plan wouldn't work since his family members, friends, and colleagues all know about this "girl". He also seemed like he managed to fool all of the women in his family to see him as a woman? Fuck this degeneracy, how do I hang them both (figuratively) for crimes against humanity?
>>
>>18486782
>m-muh only stem matters
You're retarded.

t. Last year in Chem engineering
>>
File: 1472514751840.png (79KB, 507x304px) Image search: [Google]
1472514751840.png
79KB, 507x304px
>>18486789
This feels like r9k bait about bitter women and boipussy

>>18486791
I never said only STEM matters you stupid nigger. I explicitly mentioned that many degrees that matter in fact have narrow gaps. Business, Medicine, Law are all good examples of noteworthy degrees that have nothing to do with STEM. But women are not "taking over" higher education, they're getting jewed out of student loans for the most part.
>>
>>18486789
Why were you such a shitty girlfriend to begin with?
>>
>>18486795
Because I didn't realize my boyfriend was a fucking degenerate faggot.

>>18486794
Fuck you.
>>
>>18486803
I still stand by my position.

Here we have some bitter spinster ranting about how she hates her ex and wants to destroy him. On the flipside we have this dude banging a trap and is apparently happy. This reads exactly like something those guys from r9k would make up, the ones trying to convince incels to go prison gay and forsake women.
>>
>>18486808
Fuck you, I am not lying about my life. Kys.
>>
>>18486789
You get the fuck over yourself? Degenerate or not, what someone else does with their life is none of your concern if they're not hurting anyone. I'd say find someone else, but you sound like a hateful shrew and I'm not sure you should be pursuing a relationship with that attitude.
>>
>>18486782
It's difficult to miss the point any harder.

This is not a degree quality issue but a being educated issue. The amount of men dropping out of education has been steadily rising for the last 20 years or so. If you don't get educated it means you are going for a blue collar job and guess what, blue collar jobs have been in decline for a while.

So you have a ton of white collar women that cant find white collar men to marry, so they have children by themselves, raise single-mom children who will most likely fail in education as well (being a single-parent child is very correlated with failure).

It doesn't matter if the good paying degrees are male dominated, what matter is that there are way less educated males.
>>
>>18486816
I should have asked /pol/. There are a lot of faggots here.
>>
>>18485217
Don't do that to yourself, bro!

>I was young and dumb a few years ago and tired something similiar: Red flag, she wasn't over her exbf yet, He was a huge asshole bit for some reason she had a wierd kind of respect for him3 Long story short it didn't work out in my favor>learned from mistake>can advice about it
>>
>>18486823
Women shouldn't be as highly-educated as men to begin with.
>>
>>18486823
>If you don't get educated it means you are going for a blue collar job and guess what, blue collar jobs have been in decline for a while.
I always found this sentiment funny because trades are desperate for new hires where I'm from. I'd hardly call it an education anyways when you can learn most of the shit they spew from a TED talk.

>So you have a ton of white collar women that cant find white collar men to marry
That's on them more than anything. You're better off skipping college than getting a stupid communications degree. If women are delusional enough to insist on it they'll die alone and the problem will fuck off before the new generation steps in. This idea that everyone needs to be college educated is fairly recent, especially considering most people do braindead work anyways.
>>
>>18486827
>faggots
I'm a girl, famiglia. Which has nothing to do with it anyway, you're just an asshole.
>>
>>18485946
I think you have misinterpreded (or how the fuck that is spelled): we've been on dates allready like 7-8 of them or so... the issue is that it was going really really Well and I didn't "make a move" because she was leaving for vacation shortly after.

>I know I will meet her, I'll ask her out again during the week when she comes back.
I'm just worried that it won't be the same anymore due to not seeing eachother for weeks! And she's been meeting all kinds of "awesome people" while away and maybe she'll forget how awesome we had it together!

I really miss her, thought I'd handle it better beforehand haha
>>
>>18486837
You honestly support men dating trannies? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>18486851
>You honestly support men dating trannies?
Why not? Transgirls need love too, Anonymous.
>>
>>18486851
I have no formal opinion on other people's relationships. You can date whoever you want as far as I'm concerned, and if a guy happens to go for dicks then it's not like I'd be on his radar anyway.
>>
>>18486867
His fake girlfriend doesn't have a dick, idiot. She had it removed in Thailand. She said so himself on his Facebook page.
>>
>>18485818
Make sense since square jaw is one of the most sought beauty feature. It's literally the line between a role model and an average man
Thanks for the answer you're right I'll keep working on that

>>18485946
Pics are forbidden aren't it ? Yes I'm becoming more confident recently but it's not easy
>>
>>18486872
Okay. And this affects the first half of my statement how, exactly?
>>
I'm a man and I'm struggling over a choice.
I look very nerdy, glasses, no particular haircut, chubby, etc...
I've been told I look good without my glasses several time.
So I'm about to get lenses, hit the gym and get a proper haircut more regularly.
But I just feel bad it won't be anymore, I just don't want to be that guy who think his life became awesome because he lift and blend in society's standards.
What should I do ? Is it worth it to try hard a little on my look ?
Men and women opinion both welcomed.
>>
>>18486891
It won't be me*
>>
>>18486891
All I can say is there are very few people that are naturally ugly, or beautiful... most people look Allright 5-6/10 the one's who look worse or better are mostly not making an effort (shaving, haircut, showering properly or give 2 fucks about what they wear or making an effort (Same but reversed).

I used to be the same really, didn't groom my face, hair>went out with a jeans and T-shirt didn't shower unless I was actually dirty and so on... now I upgraded my wardrobe and shower more or less every day, I don't lift or work out but I'm naturally slim...
To me now it's just a dayly routine, I don't think about it alot but when I see "these people" in town i go "How can you not make that effort?, You'd look Allright/good if you just gave 2 shits"

Maybe I'm just judgemental...But I think I look good nowadays, I found a style that fits me.
>>
>>18486910
I know what you mean but I don't forget myself, I shower everyday and still groom a minimum. Look is just not my priority right now
>>
>>18486922
Yeh Well, it's up to you, it doesn't take a lot of time, maybe the exercise part will but like it takes me 10-15 minutes a day to get ready and then I walk out of the apartment confident instead of just "eeeh who cares, it's not like I'm gonna meet the love of my life omw to work"
But what if?
>>
>>18486930
You're not wrong but, I know it sounds silly, I'd rather my gf or whatever when I'm not really prepared or giving any fuck about my look (not talking about basic hygiene of course) than meeting her when I'm all shiny and prepared. Because what if I go through a bad time, or when i'm in lazy sunday at home. It sounds dumb but I want the girl to fall in love with my personnality not because my haircut makes me charming
>>
>>18486891
it seems you identify your self with glasses, chub, being a nerd. i think the change will do you good, as you will realize that you are not those things but something else. basically, everytime one identifies him or herself with outer things, is in the wrong. if you manage to ditch all that and look "awesome", you will also be tempted to identify yourself with the newly acquired aspects. and since the new aspects will be mostly more respected by others, it will be even easier to fall into this trap, and identify yourself with your new looks. just try to never identify yourself with your appearance, it will make you deep down superficial. so go for it, its a chance for you to mature. or become more immature, its up to you
>>
>>18486961
Make sense, I wanna keep my inner nerdy side, but with a nicer appearance. I just wanna be able to fit in everywhere to know more people and have more friends
The True confidence is really not giving a fuck about your appearance but still making efforts to look good ? That's weird
>>
>>18486751
Absolutely not. Boys can easily wait to like 50 while banging teen sluts from tinder who are impressed by them having their own house and car.

Girls are sort of unusable after 35. Some even sooner when they do legal/illegal drugs. This problem will solve itself. The retarded will die out and the realistic and pragmatic ones will succeed as ussual.

They all will settle down with first shit bf who wont run away after first sex session.
>>
>>18486855
Jezus, daily reminder to ask girls on 1st date is they are biological female.
>she looks so good i would probable let him fuck me regardless
>she
>him
Sometimes the dating game is confusing as fuck!
>>
>>18486991
Kill yourself.
>>
>>18486751
End feminism; end the world's problems.
>>
>>18486974
Nah the true confidence comes from doing what feels good,and not caring what others think about it.

If you del confident in your current look then keep it up but if you go around thinking "She's out of my league" remember she's likely one of those 5-6/10's that are just making that effort go get 8-9/10.
If you want to get up there you probobly can..
can only speak for myself, but I feel more confident after I put some time in on looking good before I leave my apartment.
"I don't care if anyone else think I look good, what matters is that I think I do"
Thread posts: 349
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.