[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a 29 year old male. I have never had a girlfriend in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Anime Expo 2016 - 5.jpg (2MB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
Anime Expo 2016 - 5.jpg
2MB, 2322x4128px
I am a 29 year old male. I have never had a girlfriend in my life. I would say I am a fairly attractive person. However, it is hard for me to approach women and say the right things. I am able to do this with co-workers and people I know but with strangers I just cannot do it. I am an introvert and shy but I wish I had a more fun personality.

Guys how can I turn my life around? I just saw this attractive cosplayer girl makeout with this ugly guy at a con and I just had enough. I want to change my life.
>>
find a wing man who is out-going and assertive. let them do the heavy lifting (the intro is the hardest part). join a gym tennis club or whatever. girls travel in packs so should you.
>>
>>18484611
Hello.

>>18484064
Online dating
Social events you hate
Friends friends coworkers family
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation

So what will it be?
>>
>>18484611
You certainly need more experience. Life is great when you are ugly and know how to build your own petite cosplayer just for fun and profit.

If you want a tip, go for an old woman around her 40s. This will be easier for you because they are desperate for attention and because you won't be attracted to them, which solves your introvert fears.

After you fuck her for the first time. You will likely be fucking her like a rabbit for the first week and you'll be happy with that. It will show how much fun women can bring to your life.

Older women are promiscuous, she will teach you tricks you never imagined and then your mind will grow. Eventually you'll breakup and your mindset towards women changed.

Don't ask questions. You don't get to drive a Ferrari when learning how to drive, so don't complain and just do this.
>>
Practice it online. You have plenty of woman there so you can try all kind of shit and also can think a bit about what you wanna say.
>>
>29 years old
>never had a girlfriend
Sorry but it's just never gonna happen then. You're probably an ugly as fuck manlet who looks like he has a disease in order to still be a virgin at that age.
>>
>>18484749
Damn, the bitterness is strong with this one
>>
>>18484750
Just giving you the honest truth. If even .1% of the female population found you attractive you probably would have gotten laid by now.
>>
>>18484750

he's not entirely wrong. 18 is generally when about half of people lose their virginity, and by 16 they've all had at least some form of relationship.

Even 21 is considered a bit late to lose your virginity. I was at 21 even though I could've lost it multiple times when I was 16, 18, and 20, because I was very insecure in my sexuality and was terrified of sex. Though now that I've had it I realize it's not a big deal and just have it constantly.
>>
>>18484611
Funny, im also a 29 year old male
and i have never had a gf in my life.

Same, problem also. Can't talk with strangers except when
extremely drunk.

I live in Sweden, and im going to Amsterdam tomorrow, because i thought maybe weed could help :P.
>>
>>18484611
The simple answer is that you don't approach strangers. Even the smoothest operators have trouble doing that.

I'm an older-than-you-Anon. I can say that 90% of the women I've dated (or anything more) , I knew first in some social context - fellow students, co-workers, club members, etc.

As you say, it is MUCH easier to interact on a simple chatting level with women you know. It therefore follows that it would be much easier to ask one of them out. And if there is no woman in your current social circle who appeals to you, widen the social circle. Meet new people of every gender, just as acquaintances.

The more people you're comfortable with, the more women you'll be comfortable with.
>>
>>18484766
That's really one of the big downsides with working in the tech industry. Almost no women at all.
>>
>>18484733
>Don't ask questions. You don't get to drive a Ferrari when learning how to drive, so don't complain and just do this.
This. The first step to being good at something is being pretty shit at it. Luckily you don't have to marry the first woman you date.
>>
File: HellothereTheMask.jpg (26KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
HellothereTheMask.jpg
26KB, 320x480px
>>18484759
>>18484749

Lmao, these types of losers are the definition of failures. We all know you are a virgin, just from your shitty salty attacks against OP.

I'm not gonna read every post here as these threads pop-up every day here.

My 2 cents.

I'm 34 and never been laid. I have dated several women however, have made out no touching, fondling.

The idea of virginity is pretty stupid. The reality is, its nothing. Much like those salty losers attacking you OP. They are attacking you for their own pathetic weaknesses.

Virginity isn't a thing people can see/taste or smell. Its literally a "lack of" experience.

Yet. No one gets depressed, cries, mocks or attacks people when you are a "virgin" for example: Never having flown into space and docked at the space-station? No one mocks that. People don't attack you for being a "virgin" because you haven't take a flight to Peru and hiked the mountains there.

Why humans have to make a big deal about "lack of" experience with sex. Just shows how primitive "we" are.

Stop worrying about being a virgin, no gf/bf whatever. You do whatever you want. "Lack of" experience in one thing or another is no different from sex to flying fighter aircraft. Its just "lack of."

From my "lack of" experience with sex.
I avoid:
>Fear of Cheating she/he fearing the same.
>Children ( Not interested ) many are.
>Mood Swings
>Feeling used if they just want to "fuck."
>Losing them ( To unexpected life stuff. )

I gain:
>Doing my own thing without worry about pissing off the gf.
>Save more money for me and things unrelated to plowing pussy. ( Average person can't last 5 minutes anyway. Like penis length "muh 15inch dick" they lie. )
>Free to chase after women if I want. ( I don't care. )

I have personal none religious reasons that I won't bother with. ( Not really religious. )

But. The way I look at it. If you as a woman don't respect yourself enough to keep your legs shut. Why should I waste my time?
>>
>>18484766

>every gender
>>
>>18484739
Where? dating apps (got no FB account so no Tinder)? IRC (if there is still someone using that)?
>>
>>18485224
this guy is woke af, listen to him OP. You're issue is probably that you let concern over your virginity get in the way of being a functional human being
>>
>>18485224
Losing virginity is a rite of passage and if you stay a virgin you will NEVER be a man.
>>
>>18484611
Start approaching girls. Get rejected and go after lower tier girls who will appreciate you.
>>
OP here.

I am not ugly. I posted my pic here before and got a solid 7-8/10.

I am just really bad initiating conversations with strangers. I am fine when another person starts talking to me even women. But as a male I have to make the first move and that first move is absolutely frightening for me. I also start losing my shit when I run out of things to say when in conversation with a stranger.

Every girl in my social group is taken.
>>
I'm 22 and never had a gf, since this thread exists I won't make a new one.

Some people say I'm charismatic but I'm just being funny because introverted and awkward and being funny helps.

How do I chat people up? going to college soon and need some advice with starting a conversation.

The one girl I ever dated was a really like minded girl on tinder so it was easy enough, but it was over the internet so there was no pressure. I just don't know what to say to someone without sounding weird or too suggestive
>>
>>18485445
>>18485224
>woke

Don't listen to these idiots OP, being a virgin in itself is not the issue. It's the WHY you are a virgin in their late 20s.

Sex is not the goal, it's just something that should organically happen as you build and maintain relationships (including non-sexual ones).
>>
>>18485584

You say I'm not a man? Cause I don't fuck? Are you retarded?

How's that unemployment treating you? Real man trying to land that 24/7 flipping burger career. Still not able too cause you depressed / never worked at 28 / take pills to make the voices go away.

Grow the fuck up.

Fucking doesn't make you a man.

I have no bills, own a home in an upscale area and have a job that requires a Masters Degree.

Where as you:

Unemployeed, fucking a fat hood rat and consider that what makes you "a man." lmao

Get the fuck off of 4chan, you will always be a little worthless boy, till you look in the mirror at what a failure looks like. Maybe then you can "try" and become a man.

Spoiler: You never will.
>>
>>18486373

Calls me an idiot, post the most useless reply.

Do what >>18486373 says.

Enjoy being a doormat forever.

That's his advice in a nutshell.
>>
>>18484611
Approaching strangers is probably the worst thing you could do. On top of not having any sort of connection to said stranger, it will be obvious you are trying to initiate a relationship or you'll just look like a goofball trying. You are better off getting a new hobby and then trying to find people interested in said hobby. At least that way you actually have some sort of connection to people vs total fucking strangers.
>>
>>18485327
Exactly. Other men have lady friends and relatives you can meet, be wingmans or accompany you to places to find women.
>>
>>18484733
>and because you won't be attracted to them

Speak for yourself.
>>
Smart anon.
OP, consider going MGTOW. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal; focus on YOU and YOUR hobbies.
>>
>>18484611
https://youtu.be/Zr5qzV-8Zkc this is u rite here
>>
>>18486636
anon. this anger needs to be addressed. I have similar bouts of rage as you but I would consider mine to be less extreme because of the very fact that I've had sex. when I see a Chad living up to his name part of me is bitter and wants to assume he's a dumb poor cunt. that's my ego conflicting with the rationale that this other man got a better genetic, financial, or attractive trait than me. that he may be "better" than me. whether or not the anon that rustled you so bad is actually a dumb cunt or just better than you, it is a better path to not let it bother you. please consider this advice sincerely
>>
>>>18486768
>BuzzFeed
>>
>>18486636
This is an excellent troll.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.