[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

that feel when inner child speaking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: Wny1Y.jpg (132KB, 692x480px)
Wny1Y.jpg
132KB, 692x480px
If we are mirrored on the other side and are 3d that means our reality is shit and if everything could be possible and we could all be gods then that means theres no reason to exist and nothing matters and what if we transported another god somewhere with our god powers but decided we wanted them back, how would we be able to tell they are the same person and not someone we just created because for all we know the other god is most definitely lost alone and forgotten forever in the other world they were sent to and if everythings possible then nothing alters my mind because i have transcended physical existence and it is pointless and meaningless and nobody exists but me and what if the world was created from me being sent to a punishment universe for being evil by the protectors of the universe and i went to sleep multiple times in my mind to escape them calling me back to the hellish torture universe i may exist in but im not sure who cares existence doesn't matter.
>>
File: 1499074212429.gif (127KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1499074212429.gif
127KB, 480x608px
>>18484566
Also

If its possible that ghosts could be stuck forever in our world suffering until the end of time or existence then there is no point in anything because some peoples souls could suffer forever and ever if nobody is brave enough to free the tormented ghosts.

(inner child caused lots of trouble after i decided it was logical to not believe anything i was taught because adults lie about santa and the earths core, etc)

Not much of a problem now.

I just try to block it
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.