[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A 21-year-old guy and a 17-year-old girl, is it creepy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: woody.jpg (81KB, 678x1024px) Image search: [Google]
woody.jpg
81KB, 678x1024px
A 21-year-old guy and a 17-year-old girl, is it creepy?
>>
>>18484549
Stay away from high school girls, its not hard and yes its creepy
>>
Depends on a lot of factors. 4 years age gap would be nothing if you're both independent adults. But if she still lives with her parents, it's probably a bit creepy
>>
Who gives a shit
>>
>>18484549
My dad was 25 and my mom 17 when they hooked up. They married and never divorced either. So who knows. It depends on the people
>>
>>18484549
You can drink in America but she can't even smoke or vote. It's at least awkward and probably creepy to the casual observer. Find one your own age.
>>
>>18484549

>woody allen
>successful
>SJW outrage
>still successful

I think it is a good lesson to learn in life that you should not concern yourself with the opinions of others. If it is CONSENSUAL and you are not being MANIPULATIVE and you are both HAPPY then there is nothing wrong with it.

Hell, you could be 21 and date a 60 year old woman. I've seen this at the mall, young guys holding hands and kissing much older women. Do some people think it is weird? yes. Should that stop you if it is a healthy and happy relationship? not at all.

Remember, there are people who think gays and blacks should be hung from trees just by virtue of them being gay or black.

The world is full of opinions and unhappy people. I don't think it is a coincidence.
>>
>>18484549
Wait one year maybe because parents can sue you if they find out you had sex (at least it's the case here in Belgium).

I started dating my 21yo girlfriend at 16yo, funny how the opposite is not that much awkward.
>>
is 20 and 16 bad?

no sexual intentions though
>>
>>18485059
This
>>
>>18485724
16 is the age of consent in my state, so it's not a legal issue at all. I don't think it's even a moral issue. It's just whether it has the appearance of creepiness. I don't even want to have sex with her, I just want to take her out, and see if a relationship can develop. I've known her for a long time, and I really like her.
>>
im european and i think in my country nobody would think it's that bad. i have a friend that is 21 and keeps dating girls between 16-18 (16 is age of consent here) and we just joke around with him because he keeps going out with immature brats, but i think majority of people wouldn't think it's weird or something immoral. obviously depends on the girl i guess

i think the relationships might not be good because of the life experience differences between them, but i wouldnt think "omg what a creep"

my parents age difference is 8 years tho so maybe it's that
>>
>>18484549
Half your age+7 is the general guideline. You're fine OP.
>>
>>18484549
Regardless of if it is creepy or not, people will assume it is.
Wait until she is 18. That way it is legal under all State and Federal law in the USA.
>>
Yes it's creepy. Part of the reason it's creepy is because even if you use the excuse "she's really mature for her age", and the implication is that you're also really immature for your age if the best you can relate to is a teenager.

That IS creepy in the sense of being unsettling and a signal that there is something very wrong with you.

I just personally think there is too much potential to damage someone's ability to develop into an adult, and to derail them from wanting and seeking to find themselves a better place in life.

If you look at most of the guys who go after girls who are basically kids, they're low-expectation losers who don't have a lot going for them. Women their own age can recognize this, which is why the guys go after much young girls. Instead of trying to grow up, such guys prey on girls who haven't grown up enough to recognize how shitty the guys actually are. The only way to keep the relationship going is to try to "infect" the younger girl with the same low-expectation, loser mentality. This isn't to HER interest.

It's impossible to see a guy doing this and believe he really cares about the girl.

There are exceptions, but when it's an older guy who is always trying to pursue much younger, immature girls, it always seems to plays out that way.

There are older women who always seem to pursue younger, immature guys for the same reason, and it plays out similarly.

That 4 year age gap doesn't mean shit if both people are functional adults. Hell, a 15 or 20 year gap doesn't really mean that much then.
>>
>>18487140
I understand all that. I do think that she is extremely mature for her age, and I try to strive for maturity myself. But you're probably right about the kind of people who would usually go after a younger girl.
>>
>>18487437
Ok, well, when she graduates high school in a year or whatever, are you going to encourage her to go to the best university she can get into, even if it means that she's going to be moving away?

And what happens when she does? If you're ok with a relationship with an expiration date, why not just find someone else now?
>>
>>18487460
I don't know. The way I feel for her is different than how I've felt about anyone else. And I already know what college she's planning on going to, it's only a couple of hours away. It's just that I really care for her, and I think our relationship could actually last.
>>
yeah you'll get a lot of flack for that, sorry mate
>>
File: 123awfd234.png (755KB, 635x485px) Image search: [Google]
123awfd234.png
755KB, 635x485px
I wouldn't do it, although I like to chat with them sometimes, pic related for example, she likes to tell me how she has this fantasy of being used and dominated since she read some erotic novel, kinda hot that she likes to tell me about that, (she is 15) and I told her my age (21) and sent her my pics, she doesn't have a problem.
Before any of you say anything I also like girls my age and older. :3
>>
Its called statutory rape.
in a few years the age gap matters less.
FUCKING MILLENIALS
>>
>>18484549
It's borderline. I'm 20, me and my 17-year-old girlfriend broke up this year. We started dating when she was 16 and I was 19. It was a little weird to me at first, but I really liked her and felt like she was mature enough to be with me. So I don't feel guilty or weird anymore, got over that real quick.
But in reality she was not mature enough and that relationship really fucked me up. Like badly. I don't think it was a mistake, I don't regret it and honestly I'd probably do it again, but I would not date someone 3 years younger than me until I'm like 22 or 23 in all likelihood.
In my state 16 is the age of consent, so it wasn't a legal issue. If it's 18 in your state I'd pass, not even because of the risk, but because when people see you together they will think "it's illegal for him to fuck her." And idk thats kinda weird.
>>
>>18487524
I don't believe any of this post is true.
>>
>>18487539
I can post the convo but it's in Spanish, what's so hard to believe? or are you doing a tricky-stuff so I post moar? =3=
>>
>>18484549
Kinda weird, kinda not. I know of a lot of 15-17 year olds dating 20-25 year olds and no one is complaining about it. But desu it's best to find someone your own age.
>>
File: hef7847894h893th939h.png (581KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
hef7847894h893th939h.png
581KB, 1920x960px
>>18487539
>>18487545
Here it is, use google translator or somethin', I'm lazy now.
Just posted this since you seem to have some perception about young girls, well, some are curious already and like to talk about stuff like this, some not, and I wouldn't force them, so it's OK :3
I like to chat with younger girls, they are so cute and nice, older girls are hot and more experienced but tend to be, I dunno, more reserved?, although I remember doing skype with a girl from /adv/ she was 25 and I 19, it was kinda hot =3= she was thick and nice too.
>>
>>18484549
I don't think it's creepy, I mean 17>18 can be separated by 1 day, it's not like a girl turns instantly attractive or maturw from being 17y and 360 days to being 18..
In my country 15 is actually legal but I sort of have a 18y rule myself though.
But then it depends, 18 is still 10 years younger then me so a verte mature 18y/o could work.

<---so old that if I go to a 18-year admitance bar I feel like it's kindergarden.
>was I really as stupid when 18?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.