[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make my girlfriend cum hard.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1496754439231.png (160KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1496754439231.png
160KB, 872x632px
I just started dating this girl, and we've had sex twice already. The second time we were in my car so we didn't have the space or time to make it perfect and the first time was a similar situation.

We're going away for a one day trip this Friday together and we're planning to fuck all day. How can I ensure I get her off the best I can?

I feel like I've gotten her close based off of reactions she's given me while fucking but I want to make her feel as good as possible. Any tips?

I've fingered her enough to get a close idea on where her g-spot is but again we didn't have enough time to fully go at that, same thing with regular fucking, we've just never had the time or proper space to go all out. Help me out /adv/ she's my first and I wanna lock my spot with this girl.
>>
It's about duration and stamina. Fuck her as long as you can without coming yourself and when she's done once (or twice or whatever) shoot your manjuice in the hole.
>>
>>18484434
Use your tongue and fingers
>>
>>18484442
Yes fingers are good. Faster as your dick and you won't come faster then her...
>>
>>18484437
The last time we fucked we were at it for about 2 and a half hours. I came 4 times, I was able to keep going without waiting too long in between rounds. I think if we go at it long we with that it might work.

>>18484442
>>18484445
Also I've tried that, any specific things I should do or should I try different things and gauge her reactions to them?
>>
>>18484449
Try strangling her - chicks dick that.
Start slowly grabbing her thoat and whe she loves it press it hard :D
>>
read her body language, if she isn't comfortable because she is anxious or smthing it will be hard to cum for her.
my ex didn't cum in the first two months no matter how hard I tried. then after that something just snapped and she would cum everytime after that.

g-spot is also a good spot, but don't forget the clit. spreading pussy with your hands and using tongue on her clit is very effective (if she is comfortable with that ofcourse).
kissing neck and ears during missionary is also effective sometimes. in my experience at least
>>
>>18484459
Oh shit I haven't even thought of that, I'll see if she gets into that, she doesn't seem like the type that would like that kinda stuff...but 9 times outta 10 that's the exact type that loves that stuff.
>>
>>18484459
>>18484464
ow ye also this, totally forgot that
>>
>>18484466
Good for you son!

Did you try anal yet?
>>
>>18484464
I can tell based on just looking at her that she's not anxious, if anything that we me when we first fucked. And I tried going down on her but again we were in a car and I had no idea what I was doing because I couldn't see a damn thing. I'll try the kissing neck/ears though

>>18484471
Ay thanks and nah no anal, I think the both of us have said enough times that were not into it, we probably won't get near that conversation for a long time. We've done just about everything else that doesn't involve ass play though so I'm satisfied with that.
>>
>>18484442
This. Oral with one or two fingers.

You didn't mention oral in your post, anon. Why were you doing it wrong? Giving her enthusiastic head before fucking her is the best gift (short of a ring) that you can give her.
>>
>>18484475
Just try it whith your fingers when strangling her - maybe she is an anal lover and does not know it...
>>
>>18484437
>>18484449
Not every girl likes this. My current girlfriend is pretty horny several times a day, but she does not like getting pounded for hours.

We fuck like 10-15 Minutes, normally.
Still, I always think it is impressive, that some lads fuck their girls for 30+ minutes.
>>
>>18484514
Lubrication only lasts so long. Women get sore after a while. They do NOT like that.
Oral is always wet.
>>
>>18484514
If she's done in 5 mins better for you (both) as you don't have to hold your cum in.

BOYS: ONLY EVER hold your cum when you are in realtionship/want relationship or marriage or love. If it's some random THOT just shoot your cum when you're done and say goodbye!
>>
>>18484514
I found that since I'm circumcised and spent most of my childhood jacking off that I desensitized my dick so I don't cum as fast I thought I would.

Say what you want about that, but that essentially is what keeps me going for long periods of time, and my girl seems to love that about me.
>>
>>18484531
I am catholic and not circumcised. I just have my WILLPOWER to hold it in.
>>
>>18484534
I'll admit my will power isn't as strong as yours, I lose all will power when I'm with this girl, and I'm totally okay with that
>>
>>18484537
when she's okay too than everythings fine.

Big cock dude?
>>
>>18484557
Nah not the biggest, maybe a little over 6"
>>
>>18484434
Get this book.
>>
>>18484434
checking
>>
>>18484582
6" enough - trust me
>>
>>18484631
She gave me enough confidence on that already so I'm not worried at all about that
>>
>23 replies
>no mention to clitoris
>>
>>18484635
Good girl.
>>
File: justlikenetorare.png (8KB, 405x21px) Image search: [Google]
justlikenetorare.png
8KB, 405x21px
>>18484602
>The thinking man's
>>
>>18484434
it is very simple but takes courage and finesse. step 1 Ask her how she masturbates. step 2 Ask her to show you. step 3 Ask her to play with her pussy while your cock is inside of her.

you are wondering where the courage & finesse comes in. getting an answer to step 1 takes courage having her fap in front of you takes finesse.

step 4 always have fun don't ever put to much mental pressure on the pussy or you will scare the orgasms away.
>>
>>18484437

The manjuice is what does it for some girls. My girlfriend says that cum inside her is even better than the sex, and that it feels amazing. I have a feeling that part of it is the leadup (the mood, but also foreplay) so you kinda gotta find whatever turns her on most, and then do that but turn the amp to 11.

I think if the girl really feels like there is an EMOTIONAL connection with you, cumming inside is a much hotter thing -- instead of being a sexy splash of manjuice, for her it's an mentally all-consuming gallon of babyjuice. Girls love to feel loved just as much as men. The problem is that most men are very bad at showing the affection that girls want most. If you can give that affection, cumming inside her alone may make her cum, from experience.
>>
>>18484434
If you two speak the same language I recommend asking her!
>>
>>18484602
>The thinking man's guide

Holy shit, I googled, that's actually the real subheadline.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.