[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to do you know its ok to push further?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: love-anime-wallpapers-11.jpg (664KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
love-anime-wallpapers-11.jpg
664KB, 1920x1080px
Ok so this girl and I have been dating for quite a while. She wants me to take the lead and pushes me to do bold things. How do I know it's ok to push on? For example: its ok to go for the kiss? What do I do? The reason I say this is because she is very cautious when it comes to intimacy. She won't just jump on you. I understand and respect that. I just have a hard time knowing when, what etc.
>>
> She wants me to take the lead and pushes me to do bold things.
So do what she wants. Kiss her. If she pulls away or says no, say that you're sorry for pushing that boundary but you just got carried away by how beautiful she is.

Another trick, if you're unsure, is to put your fingers on her cheek before going in for the kiss. If she pulls away from a gentle caress on the cheek, she does NOT want a kiss, so abort mission. If she doesn't seem to mind a caress, keep you hand on her cheek gently while you kiss her, because it will double the intensity of the kiss for her.

Most girls really want you to take the lead. A goodbye or goodnight kiss is a great start, because it leaves her with good feelings and provides a natural, safe break to keep things from goung further than she wants too quickly.
>>
>>18484416
> dating quite a while
> haven't kissed
Bruh, you sure you're dating?
>>
XD good point
>>
Thank you so much Bro. Helps a lot. I will do that :). You seem like an expert :)
>>
By the way... what do you think I should do about this: She said she struggles to trust guys because most guys just wanted her for sex. This results in her struggling to trust any guy.
>>
>>18485088
She's telling you that she trusts you enough to tell you that.

She's also telling you that she's not ready for sex yet, but that you might be the one that she does get ready for.

Don't go farther than a kiss the first time you kiss her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.