[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to seem happy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 5dc.jpg (69KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
5dc.jpg
69KB, 599x599px
tl;dr: I'm depressed to the point where I make other people sad to be around. I'm not asking for a magic solution to be happy, I'm just tired of making people around me feel bad, I know a lot of depressed people don't show it, but I just don't have the energy to hide it anymore, what are some tricks you guys use? I wake up dreading life until I go to sleep, it used to be easier when I'd wake up feeling ok, but it's been a long time since then.
>>
>>18484302
try this program, pdf+mp3:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/stl5ctg1ptogszt/MWTD.zip
>>
>>18484302

Have you tried having a hobby like a sport or going to the gym? There's no point moping around and masturbating all day. Find a hobby, find a group that shares your interests, go to group meet-ups or gatherings etc etc. (Sports club are good to get into because there's always a pub meet up or something to do with drink, not getting shit-faced drinking, and everyone tends to loosen up)
>>
>>18484351
I do all of those things though, I don't drink much and I don't fap since my girlfriend lives with me, the problem is that I just can't find the energy to smile and be bubbly or friendly around people anymore when it's time to interact with friends or family(I spend a huge part of my day cycling, running, or swimming which aren't team sports), I'm thinking maybe a stimulant would help but I can barely drink coffee without getting weird, I guess it's like I'm either extremely fatigued or I'm extremely active without any are in-between
>>
>>18484388

You only really need 15 mins of a moderate walk as a bare minimum. To me it seems that, like you said, you're over exerting yourself with spending most of your day doing something physical.

Try maybe calming down the exercise and only do it at a time after you've done your most important errands for the day. That way you are not so fatigued and have no mojo.
>>
dark cynical depressing self humor. "Oh, it's just his persona for the jokes. He's not really THAT depressed."
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.