[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to lose virginity but...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1497864568827.jpg (15KB, 201x247px) Image search: [Google]
1497864568827.jpg
15KB, 201x247px
I'm not the type of guy to try and "pull" girls. Sure if something happens naturally and we start talking or dancing, I'll go for it like anyone else. And while I've had plenty of hook ups and am attractive and sociable, nothing more has ever happened.

So the question is, is there a way to get laid more often (or at all) without being one of those guys who tries to get with everything he sees and doesn't care about the consequences? Or is it really just the case that nice guys finish last?

I want to have sex as much as anyone else, but hearing from female friends the amount of shit they get from guys, it really puts me off trying to "pull".
>>
Even when there are girls who show interest in you and are physically attracted to you, as a guy you will still have to do some chasing and put effort into getting laid. Most girls don't want to feel like sluts and just throw themselves at a guy, even if they want to have sex with them. So you have to take the initiative and flirt with them, escalating this until the point you are finally having sex.

>but hearing from female friends the amount of shit they get from guys
That doesn't matter what they say. Being sexually aggressive is what gets you laid. It's just that they are talking about pushy experiences with guys they weren't attracted to. If you are actually sociable then you will meet girls from time to time who show interest in you and they will give you signals to let you know. Be flirty with those girls all you want, because you will be the guy they actually want attention from and in that case you won't be one of "those guys" your female friends were talking about.
>>
>making excuses
You sound like a pussy, grow some balls or give up
>>
>>18484181
>i want to get laid
>post sob story about being too beta to go for the pussy
You don't want to get laid
>>
>>18484294
Anon's here, it really doesn't matter what chicks say. They say they're not attracted to an aggressive guy, but I bet your female always go for that kind of guy.

Besides you can pursue girls without being pushy. Like Anon said escalate, but if you seem going too far, relax don't take it personally and start at the last thing that was working. Then escalate again from there, don't rush.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.