[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinnitus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: moe_kawaii_desu.jpg (221KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
moe_kawaii_desu.jpg
221KB, 1280x960px
>sleep is shit my whole life
>wake up at least 2 times a night completely dehydrated to drink water and piss
>get tinnitus
>I'm mostly able to fall asleep when I first lay down because I'm tired
>wake up in 3 hours and then can't fucking fall asleep for hours
>want to fucking kill myself because it's completely unacceptable to live like this
>tinnitus is incurable and will only get worse
>I'm 21 at the moment, can't imagine living the next 60 years like this
>when this type of shit happens during the night I lose all motivation to do get up early and do stuff I'm supposed to do
>fantasize about killing myself instead

Wat do?
>>
Have you tried that thing where you cup your hands over your ears and thump your fingers on your head? I can't explain it very well but there's videos of people doing it. It helps a little bit. Also anything like advil/tylonel makes it way worse for me for some reason. Sometimes I just hum or swish my fingers around in my ears. It fucking sucks because the more stressed you get about it the worse it gets. But it's hard to relax with that fucking noise. Sometimes rocking back and forth makes it stop but only if I keep rocking.
>>
>>18484088
https://youtu.be/2yDCox-qKbk
This thing?
1k likes and everyone in the comments says it doesn't do shit. I started with Zinc and of course I it doesn't do shit either.
>>
>>18484101
You have to do it for like a min straight and then it takes like 5-10 min for it to work. It just makes it less loud for me. Zinc never helped me. B12 kind of does sometimes.
>>
>>18484111
Thanks, I'll try it this evening.
>>
So basically if it doesn't work the only exit is death?
>>
Buy speakers and learn to fall asleep to soothing music or white/pink noise.
>>
>>18484857
This. Or a fan or A/C.

I'm 64 and have had it all my life. You'll learn to live with it.
>>
>>18484073

part of what's distressing is that you attach a really bad emotional state to it. I have tinnitus bad in one ear too. What I did was learn to think of it as a "sleeping aid" in the sense that I can fall asleep to the sound it makes. I think of it as a soothing sound now (even though it isn't) so I barely even notice it anymore; and when I do, I'm ok with it.
>>
>>18484857
>>18484915
>>18484928
I'll try some of this things, thanks for your answers.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.