[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so when i was 12 i started watching MLP, that got my parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1494953860278.jpg (326KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494953860278.jpg
326KB, 720x960px
so when i was 12 i started watching MLP, that got my parents mad, when i did they started to beat me everyday, when i was 13 i had too friends, they said i was satin spawn so they sent me to a christian school, these two friends i had cornered me in the bathroom and raped me, one held my mouth, one help my arms, they left me crying on the floor, scared and confused, i had to go back to class after that, the teacher got told to ignore all the stuff they did on the daily, this fucked me up, i became everything they called me, a bitch, a furry, a foot freak, everything... they ruled my life for the next few years, when i was 14 i went to another school, since they manipulated the school board to kick me out, where i told a friend i was bi/pan and everyone in the school shunned me, no one would say anything, besides say jesus loves you, and yell at me to repent, then i came out to my parents, my mom flipped out a table, and broke down on the floor crying, saying i wasn't her son before pulling a smoke detector down off the ceiling and throwing it at me, knocking me out. When i woke up to my dad throwing me against the wall and choking the life out of me, before leaving me in the snow for 3 days, at 15 i was insane, the school stuff happened, kids called me Columbine on the daily, threw things, i didn't have a single friend, then my parents sent me to a mental hospital where i came out about my rape to one lady there, she was really nice, Shanu'te was her name... i saw people die there, i held people while they bleed out, dealt with people jerking off everywhere, one kid was in there for fucking his neighbor puppies, i had to pull down someone who had hung themselves with their pants, cont..
>>
i got out and i told my parents about the rape, they asked me to forgive them, and i did. they feel pity so they don't beat me as much anymore, i have gotten much better than i was, 11 months ago i was selling my body to 43 year old men, just to feel love, I tell this story for the betterment of others, so that by them knowing what i have gone threw, they can trust me with their problems, and that they know that they can get help too.
>>
Help please..
>>
>>18484049
Sounds like quality bait.
>>
File: seal.jpg (8KB, 300x276px) Image search: [Google]
seal.jpg
8KB, 300x276px
>>18484049
This gets my Seal of Upheaval
>>
please help....
>>
>>18484049
Is there a request for advice in there somewhere?
>>
>>18484049

dude , this is so fucked up..

move out , far away from all the fucked religious cunts, far away were nobody knows you, start fresh and get professional help ..
>>
>>18484049
are you still living with your parents? you would be better asking about this virtually anywhere else.
>>
>>18485060
yes i am
>>
>>18485062

bro, you sure got some shitty parents, get out of the hellhole.

Don't give a shit about their feelings, man up, I doubt those "scars" will ever heal ..
>>
>>18484051

>i tell my story so they can trust me and seek help
>doesn't know how to hjelp him self
>begging for help from others

you're all sorts of messed up kid. hit me up when you're 18 and I'll move you out to LA and pout you in the gay dorms.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.