[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird anxiety issue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: annoyed suicide.jpg (15KB, 350x266px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed suicide.jpg
15KB, 350x266px
Recently I have started feeling anxiety for literally no reason.
The only times I don't feel anxiety is when I smoke (cigs or weed), or when I'm around the girl I like.
Is it usual, for people with anxiety? As the time pass it gets stronger and stronger. My main relief is her, but she's going away for two weeks and I won't be able to see or text her for that time.

(I'm no introvert and I expose myself plenty to social situations & I even have fun, yet this feeling wont go)

Any ideas how to distract myself? I draw while listening to music and do sports, but not enough to distract me for the whole day. And I don't want to resort again to smoking for relieving myself.

>Inb4 "YOU GOTTA FIND OUT WHY"
If I knew why I wouldn't have asked for help here.
>>
>>18483985
I get a feeling of dread and doom. Like I'm about to be found out for some really bad shit that will fuck my life up but there's nothing there.
Other times I replay awkward conversations or stuff I've done and a wave of guilt shame and grief will overcome me.
>>
>>18483996
OP here, confirming this is true but unrelated (?).
>>
To distract you from "what" exactly? Homework, Uni, Work, Family, Tax Avoidance, the murdering of your three distant family members?

Tbh, most people find exercise works for them, and not the sports kind. We're talking about the kind that leaves you feel tired and you need to do it regularly.

Otherwise, you can try medication if that doesn't happen, but most people on 4chan think anti-depressants are a meme and prefer the former.
>>
>>18484012
To distract me from the anxiety obviously.
And I do exercise, on tri-weekly basis (usually more) and I do feel tired and exhausted afterwards. (Jogging, weight lifting, body weight excessive, boxing and more)

And I thought about anti-depressants but it's hard to get here. I'm trying to fool my parents into sending me to psychiatrist (which is working but it takes time) but until then I don't know if I will mentally survive this.
(I won't tell them I actually have a mental illness because they are oldschool and will see me as a freak. More than they already see me as.)
>>
Back when I smoked If I hadn't smoked a cigarette in a few days I would get a random (mild) anxiety attack from not having any nicotine in my system. Pot has a similar effect but it's usually around day 6 or 7 without it. Using cigs/weed sporadically fucked with my anxiety a lot, making it worse. Also caffeine makes it worse. But trying to quit caffeine cold turkey can make it a lot worse. Also if you're using substances to not feel the anxiety, when you finally do feel it it will feel a lot more intense.

Working out, staying on a good sleep schedule, taking vitamins, meditating, eating healthy and no junk food or pop has been the only thing that's made my anxiety go away and obviously that's hard for human beings to do so hot baths, CBD oil, and music also help.
>>
>>18484011
Sorry was going to add that I use breathing techniques, fitness and basically activity to take my mind off, then make me so tired I sleep.
>>
>>18484022
Fuck, then I'd say you probably have anxiety. But usually it stems from something. In my case it was being in a shitty retail job which to me was next to jobless, which I saw as a complete failure.

>>18483996
>Other times I replay awkward conversations or stuff I've done and a wave of guilt shame and grief will overcome me.

I used to do this shit alot until I hit the meds. Now I can't give two fucks. If it helps for your miserable parents 1/10 Americans are on Anti-D's at any one time and it's might be genetic (thanks mom and dad) as your life seems rather "happy".
>>
>>18484025
I already do most of the things you suggested, so it's really not helping me.
>>
>>18484030
Not americans, different meds ethics and perceptions (especially on mental health)
>>
OP here, with an update.
I got my hands a few hours ago on xanax, and it didn't do anything to help. I didn't even feel it.
(Yeah I drink and smoke, but once a week or so)
>>
>>18484030
I first felt it in my new class I got kicked into when I was in highschool. They were really tight snobs so I felt left out and some of them were jerks too, so I started feeling anxiety whenever I came to class. (Except for when I talked with the girl I liked, who used to be in the same class 'till we finished high school. She always made me feel relieved and accepted.)

But I'm not in highschool anymore. I don't see them anymore. I only hangout with my friends. I don't see a reason for the anxiety to continue, unless they fucked me up for good. (It was year and a half of isolation during class)
>>
>>18484025
This. Nicotine is a bitch of a drug, and sporadic use is almost worse that regular since it your body can't get used to a pattern with sporadic use. Quit all substances like tobacco and weed (caffeine is much harder because it's pushed everywhere) for 21 days. Count and mark them in a calendar. Schedule your meals and sleep time rigidly, the same times every day, for those 21 days.
>>
>>18484484
read:
>>18484031
+ if it wasn't clear, I barely smoke.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.