[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any advice to a first year college student who went to study

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1472499723646.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472499723646.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
Any advice to a first year college student who went to study to a big city? I miss my family my friends, even my ex gf... Did I make the right choice? I just wanna go back man... Is anyone going trough or been through this?
>>
There is literally not enough info to answer your question.

Everybody gets homesick, though.
>>
Why haven't you made friends?
>>
Be happy that you have friends and family to miss. And go out and make new friends
>>
>>18483733
I went to college for a lil bit and afterwards I joined the army.
Dude it's totally normal to feel fucken scared. You have NO idea what you're doing, you feel shy AF and out of place.

But your friends and family support you. Make the best of your situation, you're in a new place, new shit to explore, learn. New people to meet, new hobbies to obtain maybe.

It's a great experience bro. Embrace the fear and loneliness, and overcome them. You'll get settled in and you'll look back and be happy.

Try not regret your decisions, it's where you are now and you can make the most of it. The grass will always look greener on the other side, but what would you be doing instead of this? Same ol shit dude... get excited
>>
Stick with what you've got and make the best of it OP. Homesickness sucks, but you can get through this.
>>
>>18483739
Thanks senpai, this is really helpful
>>
>>18483733
if its your first year away from home then no matter where you'll be you'll feel home sick.

Try to enjoy it, you have to in a sense, thats one of the steps that makes you a man, becoming independent and responsible. If you fuck something up you only have yourself to blame and you can only rely on YOU to fix it, it teaches you what to do and what not to do.

Make new friends, maybe get invited to a party? enjoy the experience and stop looking back to the past, you're in the 'now' so live it
>>
>>18483733
Stop being home sick faggot. Grow up.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.