[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never turned down sex no matter the circumstances which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: makesyouthink.png (124KB, 535x668px) Image search: [Google]
makesyouthink.png
124KB, 535x668px
I've never turned down sex no matter the circumstances which is why I wonder.

In TV and movies and shit sometimes the guy just stops when he's about to have sex because whatever reason, however I have this theory that there is a point of no return when a guy is so horny he just can't stop until he cums.

Two examples: In holyland the MC is about to have sex but he suddenly gets PTSD from being bullied and just stops and runs the hell away because "this isn't the kind of thing that happens to me". In 13 reasons why the MC stops when he's about to have sex because he can't get over the dead girl. In my experience when I'm about to have sex I can't even remember my full name, I can't imagine myself being stoped by anything other than an external source.

So, is there really a single man who can stop when he's about to get laid for a reason other than being gay or already having someone he doesn't want to cheat on?

I believe writers either can't write a proper relationship for shit so they instead decide to go for "can't be together" drama or they just refuse to have their characters have sex because they're assholes.
>>
Fuck off
>>
nigga you want advice on something or nah?
>>
>>18483727

i was just having sex with a guy and he just left me despite us being close to climax. thats why im on 4chan now instead of going to bone town
>>
>>18483756
Did you rub yourself after or were u left with the female blue balls
>>
yeah, I shut down a situation where I could have had a threesome with two hot women that were friends if i simply said, "I think we should do it", among a bunch of other situations. I stopped multiple situations where I could have fucked a girl that had a bf even though her and I had some serious chemistry and both of us had adrenaline going, and were like one touch away from hot nasty sex.

situations weren't right. it would have been meaningless and I would have been a net negative on those women as just another number. I could have been the guy that wrecked one of them because it was the experience that made her realize what she was doing was not good for her. I don't want to be a net negative on the world and thats not who I am. I don't do meaningless casual sex.

unfortunately I think all those women went on to be unhappy anyways. you can't make people want to change and stop doing self destructive things when they think those are the things keeping them from drowning in depression and self loathing. at least I tried to help and I was not a part of the problem.
>>
>>18483909
dead straight and I was single in both of those situations as well as every other time. when I'm in a relationship I avoid getting anywhere near those situations so I don't even have to stop them because I've already got someone. they just don't happen.
>>
>>18483727
I've turned down sex twice. Once I had a naked girl crawl ontop of me and beg me to fuck her and I pushed her off the bed and said she can fuck herself, because Im not a got danged cheater and I had a gf at the time, that was like 5 years ago.

Last year I turned down sex from my ex when I found out she cheated on me. I don't think she was prepared for that as it sent her into a week long existential turbo-slut crisis where she was trying to get my dick every time she was within proximity of me and having an emotional breakdown wondering why she was suddenly unfuckable.

Eventually I fucked her like 3 times over the course of a night and the next day told her what I knew. I guess it was the worst experience of her life (hadnt ever been with another guy except for me) and she did it because she was cripplingly lonely or something and it lasted 30 seconds and was awkward and she hated herself so much she downed an entire bottle of claritin hoping it'd kill her but instead she just ended up laying in bed all night with her heart beating out of her chest

Anyway, thats besides the point.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.