[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't know how to DTR?!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0388.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0388.png
2MB, 750x1334px
I've been seeing this guy for the past month, he lives with my friends boyfriend so we normally end up there on the weekend. We don't talk during the week or message but when it's just us it's a house on fire, sometimes we just sleep and cuddle, I normally leave pretty early in the morning to get on with my day, but now I'm in a limbo of what's actually going on?? Not sure if it's still in boot call area or something else
>>
>>18483573
>open mouth
>ask

If you are enough of an adult to have a fuck buddy then you are enough of an adult to ask what the relationship is and whether or not either of you want to pursue it further.
>>
>>18483590
Truee
I just came out of a really long relationship
So I just haven't done this before and don't want to come off as like clingy or the classic "what are we"
>>
>>18483573
You're just a piece of ass to the guy and not serious. You just got out of a relationship so just keep everything casual for awhile. Date other guys too.
>>
>>18484487
>Repress your feelings, be a massive whore
I don't understand advice like this.

>>18483573
OP, why don't you try texting him a bit during the week, maybe try to set up some one-on-one time that isn't just "ending up at your friend's boyfriend's house." See how he responds if you actually make an effort
>>
>>18483573
> Not sure if it's still in boot call area or something else
If you have to ask /adv/, you already know deep down that your worst-case scenario is probably optimistic wishful thinking.
>>
File: 1371971864984.png (153KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1371971864984.png
153KB, 300x300px
>>18483573
If he hasn't taken you out anywhere and you only do things in the house then i'd say it's just booty call.

Either way though I would A S K. Open your mouth and A S K if you're boyfriend and girlfriend.
>>
>>18484515
I didn't tell her to be a massive whore. I told her to keep things casual and date other people, no need to get into a relationship yet and surely not with a guy that just wants ass. Didn't say to fuck a ball team.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.