[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/, about a month and a half ago some kind anons gave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: rabbits_whispering.jpg (2MB, 1664x1154px) Image search: [Google]
rabbits_whispering.jpg
2MB, 1664x1154px
Hello /adv/, about a month and a half ago some kind anons gave me advice in asking a girl out via a dating app. The advice was pretty much to actually ask instead of waiting for her to ask me. Anyway, long story short we have been dating, I believe this weekend will be our 7th time hanging out. I have not dated in over 5 years (I was in a relationship with an girl who was equally as inept at dating as I, so do not count it toward experience), and recently discovered some things I am unsure of. Is it true that:
1. A kiss is meaningless, and is about as hardcore as a bear hug
2. You fuck before you become an item (bf/gf)
3. You don't say "I love you" until muuuch after your first sexual experience
These in particular kind of shocked me, especially when I discovered most people have sex within 3-5 dates.

My question is, are those 3 things true, sometimes true, usually true, etc, AND how can I go about engaging in coitus? Myself and this lady have been making out and touching, but she stops me from going into her pants (even though she's fondled my junk and I rub her through her pants).

I'm 25 and really inept and trying to figure out what to do not only for now, but with the next person I meet.
>>
Yeah these are mostly true, but a sensual kiss is still something. If she's not a virgin and she keeps being willing to hang out I would not expect sex to take more than a month
>>
File: 1448953147179.jpg (447KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1448953147179.jpg
447KB, 1632x1224px
>>18483461
I see, it was somewhat sensual. It was our 3rd date, and she knew I wanted to kiss her because I fucking told her I did on the 2nd date haha. So, knowing she approved, I went in for it and she smiled and said "about damn time." From then on we made out a lot, and it really seemed to have "progressed" the relationship, if you will.

She is not a virgin, afaik, as she's 20 and has had 2 boyfriends in her life. But as I said, it is nearing 2 months and I do not know how to subtly invite her to sex. She is cool in that she knows I'm a weirdo and is okay with it, but she also points out how to be normal, should I choose to be. So she helped me with kissing, and she did say 2 weeks ago "you need to be more aggressive, I'm surprised my bra came unhooked." Yet, she still stops me from reaching into her pants. So I'm confused.
>>
>>18483484
What she is trying to say is that you need to be less nervous. When you are kissing her and rubbing her thigh you need to tread that line between giving in to your natural urges and teasing her. It's not to difficult and you'll know it's working because she'll get goosebumps and breathe heavy. Girls can sense stress and nervous movement/ rigid touching and it turns them right off. Ultimately even if you are not the most confident dude on the planet try to imagine yourself as a big cock muscular alpha. You'll.love like one and to her ( at least at that point) you may as well be one. Right now it sounds like she thinks the nervous thing is cute and she is flattered by you, maybe boosts her ego hanging with you so don't be surprised if she just recoils Though. If a girl is sexually attracted to a more dominant type you have to mask on from the start or they will know. Anyway there's still a good chance for you if your a good looking guy and you both get a bit tips. She might always just be on her rags if she pushes you back but still wants to hang. Don't stick around for too many months though or your just being an ego trip for a bitch.
>>
File: 1443697717842.jpg (32KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1443697717842.jpg
32KB, 498x498px
>>18483504
I meant her vagina through her pants. And I agree, she definitely wants me to be less nervous. But, it also sucks because for some reason my movements are somewhat stiff and timid in appearance, even though I am not at all timid. For example, as we were kissing in my car, I was stroking her hair, and she said it felt weird because I used my fingertips too much. Things like that.
Regardless, she already gets goosebumps and pants/gasps when I touch her like that, or when I kiss her neck. I do like the idea of pretending to be confident, that makes a lot of sense. She does not drink, ever, so that is out of the window. She said she didn't care for "weak" men the first or second time I saw her, but she has kept me around and continues to enjoy being intimate so I feel she likes me enough to help me along.
I'm more asking, how do I know when she is ready? And how do I non-creepily allude to the act without killing the mood? How to transition, so to speak.
>>
File: 1453533631138.jpg (46KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1453533631138.jpg
46KB, 500x383px
Bump
>>
Bumping for advice. I would like to go from intense intimate touching to actual sex so that this person know I am assertive and serious about her, but don't know how.
>>
>>18483454
> 1. A kiss is meaningless, and is about as hardcore as a bear hug
Wat.

> 2. You fuck before you become an item (bf/gf)
Uh, quite possibly? You also quite possibly do BDSM or forms of sexual roleplay. But it's not the same for everyone - no, not everyone goes from friends with benefits to bf/gf.

> 3. You don't say "I love you" until muuuch after your first sexual experience
Lel, there is no fucking rule like that.
>>
>>18483454
1 yes
2 not neccesarily, depends on lady and ofc you
3 you cant tell girl you love her first ever. SHE HAS TO SAY IT FIRST. Use actions instead of words.

As to how to get sex on, it is easy
>can i walk you home?
>will you invite me for coffe inside?
>wanna netflix and chill?
Just be bold. She wants the sex probably more than you.
>>
a kiss has as much meaning as both parties attach to it, the same goes for fucking before or after relationship status has been confirmed.

also, don't (never) say I love You first, and don't say it often, either.
>>
>>18485991
Okay, I am glad to see your take on it is a bit different.

>>18486070
Okay, I have not said ILY yet, but I did say I was falling in love with her. I messed up, but it would not be my first mistake with her.

The second half of your post I am most interested in. I do not walk her home, I park in front of her house. I have been in her house, but it is her mother's house, and she does not enjoy netflix or coffee. That said, she does tell me to be more assertive. But, your advice will get someone onto a couch watching TV. I am asking how to get from there (or anywhere) to SEX. It does not happen naturally for me, like many others here. In fact, the last girl I dated, we netflix/chilled for hours and all we did was talk. Later I found out she wanted to cuddle, but didn't think I wanted to.

>>18486370
Okay. I attached a lot of meaning to the kiss, as it was my first (not counting my previous GF), but I am not sure she did/does. She said she wanted me to kiss her first so she may experience it, and if I did not she was going to just do it for me.

Still eagerly accepting any and all input on the subject. As a follow up question, if I DON'T manage to get into this person's pants, will she lose interest? Or will she take matters into her own hand? I feel it is the former. And if so, is there a rough time limit? It is approaching the 2 month mark.
>>
>>18486590
well all this is so far so good. not all girls will pull their pants down even if they want to, in my experience, they want to maintain a facade of respectability and allow the man to take the initiative in that regard (not all of course, but many).

so, perhaps be a bit more romantic than usual, bring some small gift like chocolates or a bottle of wine or something, and don't forget your condoms either.

move in for the kiss, do all the fondling, nibble her ears and kiss them while telling her you'd love nothing better than being in bed with her, and see what happens then. plenty of foreplay to get her excited and DTF.

be proactive, but obviously don't go full retard rapey on her either.

if there's something holing her back, then you can have a polite chat about that, all the while massaging her gently and so on, and see what she expects/wants etc for the relationship.

good luck with that.
>>
File: 1438883695306.png (592KB, 763x572px) Image search: [Google]
1438883695306.png
592KB, 763x572px
>>18486609
Now that's what I'm talking about. She makes it somewhat difficult, as last time I cooked for her (I made us a picnic for our first date), she ate nothing, and she does not drink or do drugs, period, though she does not care that I do.

That said, perhaps homemade chocolate will be nice. I can go in for a kiss by this point, and suckle her neck/ear, even her breasts. AFAIK, I have done everything "expected" prior to actual intercourse, though it was not as though I had laid down a well formulated plan.

What I get most from what you are saying is, that when we are in that state, I am allowed to say something along the lines of
>I'd like nothing better than being in bed with you
without being creepy or killing the mood? I do that a lot, I asked this girl if I could hold her hand for Christ's sake.
>>
>>18486629
don't ask, say it, then do it. see what happens.

use variations of suggestive language too, as per the example above, also, "feel your smooth/naked skin/sexy body/ etc kind of stuff. whispered in her ears for maximum effect.
>>
>>18486590
>your advice will get someone onto a couch
I didnt know you have 0 testosterone. While you are on that couch, all you have to do is to sit very closely to the girl and ignore the tv. Instead, you have to look at her. And then touch her. Hand, neck, leg, boobs, back whatever will be the closest to you.

It is a game the girls like to play. They like to pretend they dont want the sex while their boy have to pretend he is an horny animal who wont stop until he iseminates them.

So yeah, you touch her, kiss her, maybe you can try order her to move to bedroom. Even if she says no, that is part of the game. If they didnt want to sleep with you, they woudnt allow you to the coach in the first place.

The more bold you will be, the morr horny she will get. From cuddling and kissing you can move to stripping her. Some girls will eventually stop you for real. That doesnt mean you should stop alltogether, but just to fall back to cuddling / kissing and try again after 5 minutes.

Basically once you got boner, act like an animal. They want YOU to be the animal. Gentle, dominant, careful, attentive animal which wont stop until they say firm NO AND PUSH YOU AWAY. Keep in mind that girl can say playfully no and spread her legs so you can grope her better. Same with playfully pushing you away. Until they use full force or firm no, KEEP PUSHING BOUNDARIES.

It is a game. Do it very slowly, carres her WHOLE body (girls have erotogenous zone practically everywhere, not just clit and boobs. Try neck, belly, thights or whatever part of her body) and dont take slight resistance as no.

Be like horny animal. Ignore tv or whatever excuse you used to get into that coach. You have boner? Dont br afraid to use it. Never get onto the couch without condoms ready. All girls are sub. They love it when you are the gentle firm animal.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.