[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fags, I figure a lot of you are trying to find love or at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

Hey fags, I figure a lot of you are trying to find love or at least get laid, so I wrote this out. I hope it helps at least some of you. I'm 32 years old so I've been around long enough to know some shit.

I wrote 7 general tips for getting with women. I'm not a PUA or anything like that, just a guy who's seen some shit. I'll have to multi-post because it's fairly long.

If you want some real advice that isn't going to just be "be confident" "be yourself" be this, be that, etc. I'll give you some advice, as an ugly guy who is mostly awkward and mostly unfunny, from my successes in life regarding this very situation:

As a warning, what I'm about to say will fly in the face of most advice you're likely to receive, it may be cynical, pessimistic, even offensive. But by god, it worked for me.

1) Alcohol. Whether you're meeting a girl for a first date, or about to talk to a girl for the first time, be at least a 3 on the drunk scale, preferably even 5 or so. You want to be as drunk as possible while still being able to speak and move coherently. Basically you want to internally feel quite drunk, while outwardly still being "serveable" to a bartender or whatever. Alcohol makes you wittier, more relaxed, and thus more confident (or at least, not awkward). At a 3-5 on the drunk scale, you're likely experiencing the very reason why people drink alcohol in the first place.

2) Actively try to be funny. Odds are you're not a naturally funny person, like most of us. This means that, if you feel like the girl you're interested in is not laughing very much, she's probably either bored, or not finding you attractive. Laughter is a very unifying force between people, and between people of opposite sexes, it can be an "attracting" force. While she's telling you something, try to sort of stay in a "humor" mode: if she says something that's asking for a joke to be made, make one. Or really any time you feel like a joke would work in response to what she said.

cont...
>>
>3) Find common ground as quickly as possible. If you're at a party, ask who she knows at the party. If you're at an event for some activity, ask about the activity. Odds are you're both interested in it. The most important thing in a relationship is, IMO, find a common interest as soon as possible. This will always provide a sort of "safety net" for you if you find yourself at a lull in conversation with the girl, for example. The way I met my most serious girlfriend was me sending her a message noting that she was a huge fan of the same video game that I was. That game provided the entire structure of the beginning of our relationship, basically.

>4) Ask the girl questions about herself. Remember FORD (family, occupation, recreation, dreams), but you want a slightly different version for the opposite sex. Women love talking about themselves, you want to let them do that. But if you become a passive sponge for women to just ramble at, you could probably be anyone. Some people just want a passive audience to talk to about whatever. Hyper-extroverts, I guess. Try to keep this from happening. You want the girl to always have you in mind, even when she's talking about herself. You want to stand out in her mind, compared to the many other men who are probably trying to get her attention. Remember that we are animals, and while men and women are both sexual beings, their sexual rituals are quite different. Mainly, men just want to fuck a girl who's physically attractive. But women know they're desirable to most men who see them, assuming they're at least average-looking. Because of this, they have to be very picky. This is just their biology. Men can squirt semen all over the place, multiple times a day, but women have a finite number of eggs, and only one can be fertilized at a time. This is why women are the way they are. You have to show her that you stand out in some way, you're special in some way.
>>
>5) Don't show a woman your true self until you're in a romantic relationship with her.
If something about you is embarrassing, odds are, it's for a reason. She doesn't need to know everything about you. Do you secretly listen to Carly Rae Jepsen (like me)? She doesn't need to know that. Do you play video games perhaps too much? She doesn't need to know that (I've seen more than one dating site profile that specifically says they don't want to date gamers). Do you post on 4chan all the time? She really doesn't need to know that.

Here's the thing...in modern American society, gender might be becoming skewed, and the "rules of attraction" might be becoming skewed, but all the evidence suggests that women are still very much into the same kind of man they have been throughout history. You might think that a girl who listens to heavy metal is sexy as fuck, but I guarantee you that 99% of women wouldn't feel the same way about a man who listens to feminine music. While they would never admit it, most women simply want a guy who's into manly stuff. It's biological, man. Some women just won't be attracted to you because of how you physically look. Some women won't be attracted to you because of what you're into and what you like to do. Keep that secret so she won't decide you're not attractive before you've even had a chance to woo her.

But there's a caveat: once love enters the equation, things change a bit. If you're lucky enough to have a girl fall in love with you, she'll likely be able to deal with these quirks as just that, quirky things about you. At this point you can hope that the girl just won't find them unattractive.

The point is, the hardest part is getting a girl into you romantically. In my view, you have to really walk on eggshells until that happens, within reason. Don't play it completely safe, after all, you have to be interesting to her. But just don't drop any unusual quirks or opinions until she's already decided that you're a potential mate.
>>
>6) Girls just wanna have fun. If you've been on a date with a girl, that's awesome! Now it's time to shake things up for the next date though. Try to go different places, do different things, be outside, show her that you're spontaneous, creative, and open-minded.

>7) And, another bit of advice which may be unpopular...try to have sex as soon as you think she might be willing, or at least a kiss. This is just my personal experience, but once you've had sex with a girl, so much of the anxiety and nerves about dating is just....gone. I mean, you've had sex with this woman. She's clearly at least attracted to you, and now you have proof. Now you don't need to try so hard, you can relax a little bit, or in my case, a lot. The idea is to get some kind of confirmation that she's attracted to you. Like I said, a kiss will do, but sex is obviously better.

good luck anons
>>
is this copypasta from the red pill
>>
>>18483485
It's surprisingly tame; atleast for what I thought it was going to be.
>>
not bad advice, thanks
>>
>>18483451
i read through it all, pretty good advice, plz don't call me weird, but i imagined a conversation at a kinda loud bar and what it would be like to be talking about common interest, and when i came to a point of maybe talking about getting out of the noisy bar to be talking just 1 on 1 i imagined her losing interest, i know i'm a fucking loser, but with that mindset i think it becomes impossible to come out of a conversation successfully

i'm fuckin hopeless fuck, lol

anybody got anything to add that would alleviate my cancerous mindset a littl maybe?
>>
>>18483453
What should I do if nothing I do is stereotypically manly?
>>
>>18483444
>>18483451
>>18483453

This is good shit.
>>
>>18484658
>change it
>lie
>go after girls that don't mind it

Option 3 is probably your best bet, at least if you're looking for a relationship.
It might make it harder but in the end you are looking for someone that likes you the way you are. Just follow OPs advice and don't bring "weird" or too feminine stuff too early if the situation isn't expecially good for it.
>>
>>18484644
Not op, but fellow yearly 30s anon

Why would she lose interest if you got her 1 on 1?
Try to imagine being in her shoes. She's there to impress you too, and she might be thinking the exact same thing to herself. Dates are about two people getting to know each other, and having fun and sharing pleasures. Be pleasant, fun and relaxed, and invite her to join in on what you're trying to experience. It's something you're doing together, not something you're doing to or for her. You're not her clown, you're not her entertainment, you're her potential sexual and romantic partner, so drop any sense that you're in trial - include her in the 'making of' and lead her down the road of discovery for what the two of you can be.

She's already agreed to date you, so play it like you're on equal turf. Women lose interest when guys avoids eye contact, touching, playfulness, building attraction in general... Dare to do those things, and her interest should increase.
>>
>>18485221
hey, thanks, what you're saying makes sense, i do think of it as something i have to perform to keep her interest, like i'm on stage and she's watching, but we're both on a stage... huh, i can't believe i never looked at it that way, i only went on a handful of dates in my life but it really always seemed to me that way, like the other person doesn't even have to try, and i'm the one having to perform, which kind of made sense to me because that's what guys do in front of girls to impress, but it does go both ways in conversations.

and oh, while i agree with what you said, i think i wasn't very clear but my fear there was about me asking if we could go outside the bar 1 on 1 and her being like 'uhhh, not really' or something, not being actually interested enough to do that you know.

but still thank u 30s anon, it was a very unclear thing i wrote which i had to think about, but you paved a way that makes sense to me much more quickly, thx!
>>
>>18485639
Please clarify - I'm even more unsure of what the purpose of the two of you walking out is, now that I read your reply.

But let's assume you want her to bring her ourside so you can kiss her or at least tell her sweet somethings.

First of all, you can do that at the club/pub. Nothing wrong with fooling around lightly before you leave, as long as you don't overdo it (it will annoy other costumers, but it's not like it's unheard of.) Secondly, you don't need to ask for her permission. I know we live in a time when the protagonist of the latest Star Wars triology has to make a point if not wanting her hand being held, but women actually do like to be lead. You can just offer your hand or touch the small of her back, and tell her let's go outside for a while, I'd like some fresh air.
Now, if you want to go outside because you want her to yourself, you fail to understand the numerous distractions awaiting you outside. Streets aren't empty on evening when people are out clubbing. What makes you think standing on the sidewalk makes for a better scenario for escalating attraction? If quiet is what you're after, why not tell her you'd quite like to go to a specific pub you fancy, (that serve these really good drinks, or whatever, have a reason ready - something she's appreciate.)

I'll write more if this gets a reply
>>
>>18483444
>First piece of advice is to become an alcoholic

Wew this is by far the worst piece of advice people give on here, second only to telling people to go and meet women in clubs.
>>
>>18485943
Except that's not what he said. Using alcohol to break down your anxiety in social situations is not the same as becoming an alcoholic. I drink for that reason and that's pretty much the only time I drink. Once I've established some kind of relationship with a person, it's way easier to act natural in front of them because they already accepted me when I didn't give a fuck.
>>
>>18483444
>alcohol
Stopped reading right there.

>>18485943
This. First advice is retarded and will just hinder your chances of getting a gf. It could just get you laid with a slut.
>>
>>18483444
Why is it every time someone tries to make a general "here's my take on advice for said topic" it's literally garbage?
>Be drunk! That way you're confident!
Jesus.
>>
>>18486128
You will die a virgin.

>>18486119
You will die a virgin.
>>
the alcohol thing assume that
a) the person become a confident drunk and doesnt become a clingy, overly emotional, or overly aggressive mess
b) the person isn't already naturally confident
while assumption b is fair to make on 4chan assumption a makes this advice iffy at best

the rest was good tho
>>
>>18486119
>>18486128
>social lubricants
>bad
>ITS NOT MY FAULT, THESE ADVICE THREADS ARE AWFUL
lmao
>>
this is shit tier advice, you know nothing lol
>>
>>18486667
Let's hear your much better advice then
>>
I don't think the alcohol thing is a good advice in general. People act very differently while being drunk and i also imagine most girls won't think that its very attractive if the guy is drunk but in most cases it will be noticeable if you didn't just have a beer or two.

It might work for some people (and it does for me but i still dont think going to a date drunk is a good idea) but not as a general advice for dating.
>>
yo kids, im 34

1, i wouldnt suggest that, maybe tipsy if that gets you out of your shell
2, women dependant, some hate it, some are attracted to loud cringyjoke dude
3, common ground is good, it will make the girl think you "click well"
4, yea ask her, rest is pseudo science bullshit
5, yea, its okay to picture yourself better than you actually are, no need to be brutally honest from the getgo, however dont lie blatantly
6, american culture is weird, you just see eachother when you feel like, no need for planned rituals
7, id say make it clear you are physically attracted, touch her, maybe kiss her, dont be afraid of them

the problem is with these advice is
women are individuals, one thing works for some, other doesnt
>looks
>money
>big penor
these more or less work on all no matter what they say

another is, if you are a young dude on 4chan looking for advice, you aint gona sense it when she wants to be kissed, whats flirting and whats not, whats the sign for her that she wants to talk to you etc etc
>>
>>18487256
yes.

Personally I like to share a bottle of wine with the women I'm seeing for the first time, but only if we have 2-3 glasses each. If I get drunk, I usually won't attempt sex. That being said, there's a difference between being on a date drinking, and meeting women on a pub/club, getting numbers or hooking up during/after a night of drinking.

/alcohol

That aside, let's not derail the thread. Threads like these are ultimately more fruitful than your average screencap of spaghetti convo between qt and orbiter, or single line posts about how to meet women. Don't let it be about one questionable point in op's list of otherwise sound advice.
>>
>>18487303
>if you are a young dude on 4chan looking for advice, you aint gona sense it
>women are individuals, one thing works for some, other doesnt
Don't get ahead of yourself, big boy. Young guys on 4chan do actually come in different colors. Sensing when she wants to be kissed is easy to grasp, as soon as one is being told what to do and look for. All you need is someone more experienced to also be on 4chan, telling you, and being intelligent enough to understand and play out the principals.

Also money might "work" on all, but the lack of money certainly won't be a dealbreaker for all. My life as testimony. t. m33
>>
>>18487210
You don't need to know better to disagree.
>>
>>18487303

I don't like looks, money, and big penis. I just feel like the guy has probably fucked too many chicks and we don't share the same values.

I know that's not necessarily true -- there are models who value women and ugly guys who fuck trashy sluts.

Average on all three is best. The outlier guys spook me -- including outlier "good quality" to the extent I'm truly not turned on by that time.
>>
>>18487348
How do you determine that you don't share the same values, by his looks, money and big penis?
>>
>>18487357

I don't fuck a lot of guys, and I feel like a guy with those three things has fucked a lot of girls. I know it's not necessarily true, but I feel like he's a total player who should date a total slut.
>>
>>18487376
Well, you're only right the times you're right.
Don't be an idiot. Sometimes asking questions helps you learn things about the person you're talking with.

How many girls are too many, anyway?
>>
>>18487376
those things alone are enough not all three as a requirement
>>
>>18487325
fuck off with the patronising tone little shit, you made it wohoo, doesnt mean KHVs in their twenties will know, if youd look at the board you utter retard
>>
>>18487401
Enough for what? Women don't walk around with a three point sheet that they cross out, and if they were, one of those three abitrary things wouldn't be "enough"
Also women don't tend to measure the size of penises until after they decide on being in a situation where penises are being seen.

You also need to be able to hold a conversation in a way that is right for her. Building attraction isn't about stats.
>>
>>18487411
It's not rocket surgery. I've been here for close to three years, so I know the majority of young khvs don't know - my argument is that if I told you, you could implement the tried methods, thus pulling yourself out of the pool of guys who haven't got a clue. If it were up to me, this basic stuff should go in a sticky, so we'd avoid floods of threads constantly adressing the same general issue, and leave space for specific advice.
>>
This is actually really good advice, and it's not "redpill"tier either, don't know why some anons are saying that.
>>
>>18483444
appreciated, thanks for your effort.
>>
>>18483444
Fucking kek, and you're 30 ?
Drinking alcohol before a date, my fucking sides
Anon, this is the worst advice you could give, being drunk even slightly can make you fuck up even more
Being drunk make you feel comfortable at the price of your self consciousness, so you'll make mistake like acting like a total retard but you won't learn anything from this mistake.
Beside anyone with more than 100IQ will notice you're drunk, even if it's light.
Alcohol is not a solution to resolve your problems, face it sober and fix it don't be dumb
>>
>>18487398

If I'm talking with a good-looking guy, and he opens the conversation by bragging about his "big cock" and tells me about the expensive things he owns and expensive trips he might take me on, that's plenty enough to know I'm not interested.

On the other hand, if there's a good-looking guy who's fine but not trying too hard (pumping iron for aesthetic purposes, etc.) who doesn't mention his wealth for a month of dating because he wants to make sure I'm not a gold-digger, and he waits three months to have sex so I never even know his dick size -- that's going to get judged differently.

In general, there are certain guys who look a type and are a type, more often than not, and my subconscious pre-judges them as such.

The amount of girls that's too many would depend on a guy's age. If I had to guess, to many girls for a guy is as follows:

18-year-old: more than 1
19-year-old: more than 2
21-year-old: more than 3
24-year-old: more than 4
27-year-old: more than 5

... probably increment one girl every three years from there.

On the flip side -- I don't really think there's such a thing as too few girls, but I have hesitations about really young guys with a low count. My reason being that they may not have a low count by choice, and they just haven't gone through their manwhore/seed-spreading phase yet. However, older virgins/low-count guys who are super confident in their choices are a huge turn-on.

Again, yes, talking to the guy does matter -- but that's what my subconscious tells me.
>>
Im a 31 yo male virgin and i don't care.
>>
>>18483444
How to get laid
1. Be physically attractive

That's it. Personality, confidence, social skills, status, wealth, ambition-all that means nothing when you're a muscular handsome 6'3" man.
>>
>>18483453
>5) Don't show a woman your true self until you're in a romantic relationship with her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So you are saying that you will go for a girl that literally says "no gamers" and expect her to fall in love with you enough to eventually forgive you spend 4 hours on your console in the living room? Are you fucking insane?
>>
>>18487993
>How to get laid

by a slut, maybe
>>
>>18487993
This. Everything else is coping
>>
>>18487993
hyperboles are stupid.
>>
>>18487938
>three month before sex
We must be living in different countries.

>young guys with low count is a red flag
>more than three girls at age 21 is a red flag
So specifically, every 21yo who wants a chance with you must've slept with exactly three girls
How old are you anyway? Guessing 21

>one girl every three years
Not as long as I'm single, thank you

Everything else you wrote is fine, I guess
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.